Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Professional Choices & Handling What Comes With It (Page 2)

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
GodHelpUs

I agree but that's the point if we can figure the thought process and maturity of the audience as being of a varied age and range then why cant the actors and writers. Seriously!!!

I am appalled at the main writer's reactions that I have come across through some posts... dude how mature are you and why are you in a profession that is subjected to most criticism .. writing!

One of the curses of the web medium is you cant regulate what people say and the extent to which they do cause being anonymous is like giving crayons in an infant's hands... it can result in a beautiful picture or a mess difficult to clean. But then someone needs to handle it with sensibility.

Many of us choose to watch what we like and stop watching when we stop liking them. I do that all the time... I have stopped watching shows when it doesn't suit my sensibility anymore.

For me the key issue for the constant unroar for this show is what I wrote of in one of my earlier posts about the prolonged wait of the audience for the love story to take off. It has reached  a frustration point of - just have them fall in love already! and the audience is gonna get mad at any suspective threat to the show treading on that path.. which is sort of understood!

But I must say, being on the forum has been quit an experience cause it has revealed so many facets of attitudes and personalities to me :) and I say this in a good way! A lot of times I wonder if people watch the show because they love it or because they are in competition with other shows having sworn their loyalty to it. But honestly we cant address the entire audience pool and get one opinion or solution.. its too big a space and we are human beings... differences are bound to and must occur.

The smaller group is the makers... and I do understand the problem is that from the production house to the actors its a young bunch who are relatively new in the profession and are also dappling with the limelight and fame which is over whelming and the criticism more so overwhelming. But like I said... PR skills people.. media professionals need them!

and FYI - am sitting and making posts instead of getting my work done... its gonna be a long day.. should I cry now.. I am working so hard! Smile

Edited by jules - 19 July 2012 at 4:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
The name is ... well, can be anything at all and doenst make dime of  a difference ,but call me Su...

GodHelpUs  as an ID as you can guess came about because of the SIGH!!!
and not in a good wayTongue

Am an accountant by profession and yes I think i can join Anjali, Payal and ofcourse you in the cry festCryCry.. Gawd my deadlines and report still look like s**t!!!DeadDeadMera kheema baane wala hai!

we should start a campaign on how GH/ CV are messing with out personal lives  and ruining our work life balance..LOL...woh humko twitter pe block karenge..hum unka show block kar denge..phir sabki life track pe aa jayegi...Clap
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hi Su.. good to have a reference name.. was weird to refer to you as GodHelpUs Tongue

I have been on this forums for quite a while now.. and honestly i just joined to get some spoilers now and off cause am the kind of person who cant contain her excitement and reads the end of the book just as it gets exciting.. Big smile So you can imagine how much i enjoy spoiler!

But its only recently that i have resorted to penning my thoughts because the makers behaviour was getting on my nerves and sometimes people's misinterpretations of the story line was difficult to digest! And now I guess its becoming an addiction to express my views!

Too many post for a day!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Hi Su.. good to have a reference name.. was weird to refer to you as GodHelpUs Tongue

I have been on this forums for quite a while now.. and honestly i just joined to get some spoilers now and off cause am the kind of person who cant contain her excitement and reads the end of the book just as it gets exciting.. Big smile So you can imagine how much i enjoy spoiler!

But its only recently that i have resorted to penning my thoughts because the makers behaviour was getting on my nerves and sometimes people's misinterpretations of the story line was difficult to digest! And now I guess its becoming an addiction to express my views!

Too many post for a day!

I swear this is the last post till i get home and get the monkey of a deadline off my back..
i am inviting brick bats for this one but yes addiction to voicing your thoughts right off the bat is something of a second nature to IF members, including me ..but I have observed that there are time when most of the members ares more keen on being the first to write a particular point without thinking it through..and then theres the mad rush to respond and hit likes..
and the thread goes on endlessly.. much of the responses are usually a confused hash and mash  but thats the way it is...
Ofcourse we respond to threads which we feel have echoed our own thoughts and it brings up interesting perspectives too...

yet it all comes to a naught in the overall scheme of things...whats the point really..its not as if Cv will take our views into consideration or make amends...we will just forget , forgive and move on...

its resigned acceptance, much like a foregone conclusion...mango republic  mein bhrasht neta ki tarah,  films mein 42 years ke saif ka 20 sumthing diana ko romance karna.. sab chalta hai...

some posts are truly funny, tickling my funny bones endlessly with their sense of humor and ability to view it from such a fresh perspective...

even though i dont respond much ( discounting the last week since ) I read, almost every post just to be amazed and flabbergasted by the amalgamation of mind sets working over time on this forum.

and yes..I prefer the Su reference , part of my name .. GHU is kinda creepy.

Edited by GodHelpUs - 19 July 2012 at 4:52am

Go to top