India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Twins and abandonment

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Like someone mentioned in the topic hint?? I think the purpose of showing twins is to show Siddhi leaving one child with Kunal and going away, Kunal would be unaware that they had twins (yes that is possible even in this day and age Angry)

If the CVs want to show Kunal not trusting Siddhi they would go down this path. they would probably show siddhi trying to make Kunal hate her and Kunal refusing to do that. But after her delivery if she creates the impression that she abandoned their newborn baby and went away Kunal would begin hating her. Well outwardly only. Inside he'll always love her and believe against all evidence that she couldnt have abandoned their baby and him.. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hundalmochas156Drivemecracy-Hima-rainbowgirlstuti123

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
This is how I think the story will pan out -
1. Siddhi and viks will try to get hold of Rohit. They will come close to doing that but will not be successful
2. There will 1-2 more hearings will happen and Rohit will die
3. Sidhi will be close to delivering and Kunal will still be in jail. CVs may show premature delivery as well.
4. With no option left, siddhi will agree to Richa's proposal.
5. Richa will ask Siddhi to sign the divorce agreement and leave town
6. Siddhi will deliver twins and she will remember veena jap. She will also think that Kunal will get devastated when she leaves, so she will leave behind one child and disappear
7. Both kids will be identical and they will meet in some summer camp and will try and get Sinal back together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_SV_20awesumsonia

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

1. Siddhi and viks will try to get hold of Rohit. They will come close to doing that but will not be successful
3. Sidhi will be close to delivering and Kunal will still be in jail. CVs may show premature delivery as well.
6. Siddhi will deliver twins and she will remember veena jap. She will also think that Kunal will get devastated when she leaves, so she will leave behind one child and disappear
7. Both kids will be identical and they will meet in some summer camp and will try and get Sinal back together
hye this story reminds me an old black and white movie...may be this is what they are planning otherwise what is the need of twins...
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Originally posted by shweta_r

hye this story reminds me an old black and white movie...may be this is what they are planning otherwise what is the need of twins...

Hahaha...
I read this again and I agree that this sounds like an old movie story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
why cant they show sinal and their kids together n throw that b**** richa out of the show... is separation the only track ...wat the hell do these cvs get paid for to copy their cheap pathetic tracks which the audience has already seen 100 times... Angry

rainbowgirl

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Yes 'Do Kaliyaan' playd by neetu singh.I watchd it when i was a kid.So Parichay tend to go that way.
:-(

rainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
hi

it will be so depressing seeing siddhi leave one kid with kunal and take the other one away. poor twins they wont have both parents and will seperate for each other too. 

wont witcha tell siddhi that she should take her kids away, bec of witcha plans to marry kunal, she wont want any of siddhi's nishani's with kunal na

seriously if kunal mu's siddhi and doubts her, i feel its better cvs never show sinal together. 

norzar

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
kunal doubting siddhi will defintely be intolerable ...

but yes kunal not knowing they had twins is vry much possible...nd one baby wid kunal nd one wid siddhi dats wat i think ll happen too..

_Neetu_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index