India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WHAT THE...

daniclayton Groupbie
daniclayton
daniclayton

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
ASRs fav words were running thru my mind continuously while watching the show this week. he is supposed to be a Harvard educated hardened business man. he cannot fall down the ladder so much for his lady love. i would still expect some sort of elegant and classy ASR way to coerce his lady love, not behaving so childishly. Also he is not a person who will forget his Di. Not sure of the way the story is going. 

only thing they are doing right is the way Khushi is behaving. she is at least sticking to her character of trying to sort everyone else's issues and making them happy while sacrificing her life. 

its true when the writer's say they cannot please anyone. but they have to remember the fact that the viewers watching this particular show is not the usual "saas-bahu" type. As far as i understand from the forum, the show caters majorly to the younger generation. If that is the case, then they need to focus on sending them a message and try to align to the way the Gen X & Y think. I can't think how they expect the viewer to understand that a woman will undergo so much manipulation and mental exhaustion at the hands of her husband. I understand she loves him and is ready to accept whatever his faults. 

But come on...

I for one...is going to get myself de-addicted from IPKKND. been a die hard fan of the show so far..has been canceling my meetings and rearranging schedule so that i can reach on time to catch the show and then again watching the rerun in the night. The forum page has been on on my laptop as well as on iPhone forever and gets refreshed every other minute. 

De-Addiction for me begins now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jennad

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index