Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What is wrong with everyone :| (Page 6)

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neemsundari

Originally posted by Swati_

Agreed Anjali's role did not move at all from past one year..may be thats the reason why DB was upset...also agree thay need to show anjali's plight more clearly..
But right now her situation is understandable...

The only thing understandable about Anjali came yesterday when she started asking questions to Nani.

Before that:

1. She should not have stayed back if she thought Shyam was right-- she should have left with him. I would, if someone accuses my husband wrongfully. If she did stay back, she should have asked questions from ASR, like Nani did, after she woke up from her faint.

2. She should not have invaded her married brother's privacy at night--she entered their bedroom without knocking. Not done. What if they were in bed, under the sheets together?

3. She has the support of her family, why did she run to abort her child? Did she talk to Mami and Nani and figure out what they thought of her, of Shyam, and of her child?

4. She was told ASR had been kidnapped-- why did she never ask the trademark-- tum theek ho? Instead, Chote meri duniya wapas theek kar do... wasn't that horribly weak and selfish of her? Had she loved her chotte like her mother, wouldn't his well-being figure in her mind before her own?

She is not sure whether Shyam is completely wrong or completely correct...
She has turned to Chote fully after Shyam left her...She has involved herself in making things for chote..i guess ahe has prepared something for him..
Regarding Arshi's privacy..if they has been doing something so important thay themselves would have closed the door..
Yes Anji should have knocked but then Arshi should have closed the door..

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Lool I know right..I'm not surprised with this track.. this show has two means one star crossed lovers and the another where BRO AND SIS COME TOGETHER FIND THEIR TRUE LOVE..HENCE the title..because they have no idea on what to call their love..cuz anji is devastated..and arni is all pleasing these days haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Agreed Anjali's role did not move at all from past one year..may be thats the reason why DB was upset...also agree thay need to show anjali's plight more clearly..

The only thing understandable about Anjali came yesterday when she started asking questions to Nani.

Before that:

1. She should not have stayed back if she thought Shyam was right-- she should have left with him. I would, if someone accuses my husband wrongfully. If she did stay back, she should have asked questions from ASR, like Nani did, after she woke up from her faint.

2. She should not have invaded her married brother's privacy at night--she entered their bedroom without knocking. Not done. What if they were in bed, under the sheets together?

3. She has the support of her family, why did she run to abort her child? Did she talk to Mami and Nani and figure out what they thought of her, of Shyam, and of her child?

4. She was told ASR had been kidnapped-- why did she never ask the trademark-- tum theek ho? Instead, Chote meri duniya wapas theek kar do... wasn't that horribly weak and selfish of her? Had she loved her chotte like her mother, wouldn't his well-being figure in her mind before her own?

She has turned to Chote fully after Shyam left her...She has involved herself in making things for chote..i guess ahe has prepared something for him..
Regarding Arshi's privacy..if they has been doing something so important thay themselves would have closed the door..

Fine she is unsure about Shyam-- but why is she not asking her Chote, and maybe even NK what is the truth?

They had closed the door, because she opened it. Walking in through an open door is fine. If a door is closed, we knock, that is human etiquette. If I close my door and don't lock it, doesn't mean my in-laws would barge in without knocking.

Anyways, what I've realized from my own answers in this thread is that I'm not as displeased with the show as I'm with some of its writers and actors. I'm just hoping those folks would start becoming more professional.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Before that:

the door was closed
she just opened it

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
ClapSmileClap

Swati_

MissPunjabi Senior Member
MissPunjabi
MissPunjabi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Nice post!!
People need to chillax and just enjoy the show!!
I hope everyone stops with the nonsense!!

Swati_

simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
well said!!!
Totally agree wid u Thumbs Up

Swati_

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanak_Rock

Nice post!!
People need to chillax and just enjoy the show!!
I hope everyone stops with the nonsense!!

Yeah we need to just enjoy the show and writers will do their job...but yes constructive criticism is always welcomed...new ideas about tracks can always be discussed...
Like Barun said "CALM DOWN"

Edited by Swati_ - 19 July 2012 at 4:03am

Go to top