Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What is wrong with everyone :| (Page 4)

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

I don't have a problem with the current track .. in fact it was expected and really looking forward to see how the thing will go between these three ..
But I'm very angry and disappointed that GH said that the story is mainly about Arnav-Anjali !
Where is Khushi ?! Is she a supporting Character !? ..
Why cannot they respect Khushi/Sanaya 's feeling by saying that ..
After the great job that was done by Sanaya in carrying the show for 2 months, she rewarded by knowing that she portray a supporting character not a main character, not a lead !

Professional people should be careful before saying anything.. What GH said make most of people angry..
I hope he stay silent next time.. he wanted to clam people down, but he did the opposite !

Yes, I can agree with this.
I think it is Gautam Hegde's irresponsible statements and Daljeet and Akash's defensive interview that pissed me off more than the current track, which is neither better nor worse than the many tracks we have had before.

Well, no matter what I say, I guess I'll be bundled together with teenage Rabba-ve-cravers, just because I happen to express an opinion about the professionalism of an actress and writer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

I don't have a problem with the current track .. in fact it was expected and really looking forward to see how the thing will go between these three ..
But I'm very angry and disappointed that GH said that the story is mainly about Arnav-Anjali !
After the great job that was done by Sanaya in carrying the show for 2 months, she rewarded by knowing that she portray a supporting character not a main character, not a lead !

Professional people should be careful before saying anything.. What GH said make most of people angry..
I hope he stay silent next time.. he wanted to clam people down, but he did the opposite !

Sorry when did GH say this...
Sanaya and Barun are heart of the show and will always remain...
-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@Neemsundari - I agree with every single word you said. Loved all your replies. Thumbs Up

OmNaMaSteOm

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
agrrreeeddd
Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neemsundari

I think it is Gautam Hegde's irresponsible statements and Daljeet and Akash's defensive interview that pissed me off more than the current track, which is neither better nor worse than the many tracks we have had before.

Well, no matter what I say, I guess I'll be bundled together with teenage Rabba-ve-cravers, just because I happen to express an opinion about the professionalism of an actress and writer.

Hey dear this is.my post...i have certainly not bundled you with teenagers...i am infact enjoying discussing with you...

OmNaMaSteOm

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

So many views and no reply or likes :-(
Is my post that bad ? :'(

If the show was Didi ki Saut, name it Didi ki Saut, like Ek Hazaron mein meri Behna hai is named-- then we know the story is about sibling love.

Why call it Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?LOL

Hon...the storyline would have been same whatever the name...its not like they are purposely changing the storyline...

Hon, if the story would have been the same, it should have been marketed as such from the beginning. If you see "Ek hazaron mein" promos, all the major ones involve the two sisters, as does their banner. If the story always involved Anjali as a character of importance, why did she never feature in the banner along with Arnav and Khushi?

I have no problems with Lack of Arhi romance...forced romance looks unreal anyway. I have no problems with Anjali's tears, cos the Cvs are obviously taking the story ahead with that.

But I hate that folks are now suddenly saying that the story has always been about Arnav and Anjali. That is like saying the story has been about Shyam and Arnav, or Mami and Nani. It is a patent untruth.

See dear thats what i am trying to ttell you...the storylone would have been same...so even now if the show was to be named didi.ki saut the leads always would have been Arshi with Anjali playing a important part..
Didi ki saut clearly states the show would have been about Arnav's POV regarding Khushi...
I hope.i am making sense..lol..

Well I suppose we can agree to try and understand each other...I think the problem is they never showed Anjali as an important character before, because she was perpetually in the outskirts crying and praying-- and that did not generate any sympathy for the character.

Now that they are trying to generate sympathy by posts from the writer and the actress, it falls flat for me. If they wanted to show Anjali as important, they should have SHOWN it, not TELL us about it now.

As a writer, the first thing I learned while writing my short stories is : SHOW don't TELL.

I hope I make sense to you when I say that Anjali's importance/ and 'deserving of sympathy' should come form the show, not the writer and the actress. If they have to defend their work, obviously they haven't done well at their job!

Edited by Neemsundari - 19 July 2012 at 1:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworksOmNaMaSteOm

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Sorry when did GH say this...
Sanaya and Barun are heart of the show and will always remain...

Pasting from his twitter account:

Gautam Hegde ?@mrhegde

it may come across as hindrnc but the concpt of IPK was didi ki souten- a man torn btwn 2 women he loved n his sis torn btwn 2 men she loved

16 Jul Gautam Hegde ?@mrhegde

Think from a traditional woman's POV whose life revolved around 2 men-husband and brother. She felt protective abt. It's a natural reaction

Gautam Hegde ?@mrhegde

No more justifications guys! Dekhna hai toh dekho! Why would we screw our show, our own baby? We have created the characters we know them.

Edited by Neemsundari - 19 July 2012 at 1:41am

OmNaMaSteOm

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Hey dear this is.my post...i have certainly not bundled you with teenagers...i am infact enjoying discussing with you...

Thanks. I'm tired of being told by folks that I'm not sympathetic to Anjali because I don't get to see more Rabba vey!!

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top