Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What is wrong with everyone :| (Page 3)

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

loved u post. agreed. don't know why people are reacting like this and even bashing DB for this. lol...

Yeah dear..
But what else can we expect when they did not even leave a single chance to bash Barun...
Daljeet toh door ki baat hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Sarun will always be the leads and the main reason people watch the show is for Arshi's love hate story. Side stories for supporting characters are needed. The current track fits the story right now but that doesn't mean it will go on forever. One track ends and another begins but it will always revolve around Arshi.

rini_kat

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
People don't get that cv had changed their mind and just made "didi ki saut" as a track. It's still about Arhi. I don't understand y people are soo upset.

Edited by Baki - 19 July 2012 at 1:25am

rini_kat

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Originally posted by Neemsundari

Seriously  I also don't understand what the heck is all about. I had watched the Rangmunch video of Daljeet I didn't find anything wrong with her about demanding lot of screen space etc instead she and Akshay told us to stop getting hyper and enjoy the show and not to send hate mails.

To be honest I am really ashamed  to see Daljeet in such a state  all because of us... and she have to justify her character...
 Seriouly we have to take chillpill . This abushing and bashing the actors it is so immature. and from the morning I am seeing the posts that Ipk turning into Didi ki SAut... seriously I have this reaction.. what the....

Beg to differ.

I'm actually ASHAMED of Daljeet.

Fans would be fans, some of them as young as 11 with computers who don't know any better. A section of them would be immature enough to send hate mails.

But Daljeet is an actress, why does she have to become a defensive spokesperson instead? She should limit herself to her acting-- much like Abhaas, Barun and Sanaya did when they came under the fan's wrath. Or for that matter any of the bollywood stars, who are bashed by fans. Those stars remain professional and dignified, and do not come crying to fans defending themselves.

She says, I'm a nice person-- everyone knows she is, why the need to defend herself?

I've never liked Anjali as a character, but always loved Daljeet. With the interview, she changed that today.

Problem is that people tend to forget the boundary between reel and real world...
She is getting hate mails because of Anjali... and I quite understand what type of mails she is getting judging frm so many bashing posts... so she is upset... Now you will say that Abhas was also getting hate mails but he took welcomely... This is because Shyam is the villain of the show and Abhas knows that frm the beginning. So he takes as complements.. But Anjali is not villain. I feel  her present state is quite understandable too...
Everyone is blaming Daljeet for the show being Didi ki Saut... It is not the case this very track was laid down many time ago... Besides Daljeet is not lead  so PH and Sp will never change a whole storyline because of her... They would have better let her go than tampering with storyline... 

I can agree Daljeet felt hurt-- but that is the difference between her and a real star-- any professional star would have laughed off the hate mails, as they should be. She chose to be defensive. Why become a talker instead of an actor? An actor should know they will get fan mails and hate mails, and learn to live with both without breaking down.

I'll repeat what I said earlier in this thread:

IF the track was old, it should have been marketed as such from the beginning. If you see "Ek hazaron mein" promos, all the major ones involve the two sisters, as does their banner. If the story always involved Anjali as a character of importance, why did she never feature in the banner along with Arnav and Khushi?

I have no problems with lack of Arhi romance...forced romance looks unreal anyway. I have no problems with Anjali's tears, cos the Cvs are obviously taking the story ahead with that.

But I hate that folks are now suddenly saying that the story has always been about Arnav and Anjali. That is like saying the story has been about Shyam and Arnav, or Mami and Nani. It is a patent untruth.

OmNaMaSteOm

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I don't have a problem with the current track .. in fact it was expected and really looking forward to see how the thing will go between these three ..
But I'm very angry and disappointed that GH said that the story is mainly about Arnav-Anjali !
Where is Khushi ?! Is she a supporting Character !? ..
Why cannot they respect Khushi/Sanaya 's feeling by saying that ..
After the great job that was done by Sanaya in carrying the show for 2 months, she rewarded by knowing that she portray a supporting character not a main character, not a lead !

Professional people should be careful before saying anything.. What GH said make most of people angry..
I hope he stay silent next time.. he wanted to clam people down, but he did the opposite !

OmNaMaSteOm

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you...People should stop bashing the actors or the Cvs. These people are working very hard to give us our fav show. Be positive and trust them.

rini_kat

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swati_

Seriously I also don't understand what the heck is all about. I had watched the Rangmunch video of Daljeet I didn't find anything wrong with her about demanding lot of screen space etc instead she and Akshay told us to stop getting hyper and enjoy the show and not to send hate mails.
</div>

To be honest I am really ashamed to see Daljeet in such a state all because of us... and she have to justify her character...
Seriouly we have to take chillpill . This abushing and bashing the actors it is so immature. and from the morning I am seeing the posts that Ipk turning into Didi ki SAut... seriously I have this reaction..what the....

<div>

Agreed...the leads will always be Sarun...but the story cant always be about Arshi...
Agreed whole focus on Anjali will ruin it for me but Anjali is important too..The reason Arshi are together now is because Arnav wanted Anjali to be safe...so she is bound to fit in this storyline..

Exactly... Anjali is a main character . It is because of her that Arshi is together. The story can't have only random Rabba veys...

I, for one, am not asking for random Rabba veys. In fact I found the stilted ones post marriage quite distasteful.

But if Anjali is a main character, as important as Arnav and Khushi, why did we never see her in a banner with them?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_OmNaMaSteOm

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged

So many views and no reply or likes :-(
Is my post that bad ? :'(

If the show was Didi ki Saut, name it Didi ki Saut, like Ek Hazaron mein meri Behna hai is named-- then we know the story is about sibling love.

Why call it Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?LOL

Hon...the storyline would have been same whatever the name...its not like they are purposely changing the storyline...

Hon, if the story would have been the same, it should have been marketed as such from the beginning. If you see "Ek hazaron mein" promos, all the major ones involve the two sisters, as does their banner. If the story always involved Anjali as a character of importance, why did she never feature in the banner along with Arnav and Khushi?

I have no problems with Lack of Arhi romance...forced romance looks unreal anyway. I have no problems with Anjali's tears, cos the Cvs are obviously taking the story ahead with that.

But I hate that folks are now suddenly saying that the story has always been about Arnav and Anjali. That is like saying the story has been about Shyam and Arnav, or Mami and Nani. It is a patent untruth.

See dear thats what i am trying to ttell you...the storylone would have been same...so even now if the show was to be named didi.ki saut the leads always would have been Arshi with Anjali playing a important part..
Didi ki saut clearly states the show would have been about Arnav's POV regarding Khushi...
I hope.i am making sense..lol..

rini_kat

Go to top