Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What is wrong with everyone :| (Page 2)

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

Originally posted by rini_kat

Seriously I also don't understand what the heck is all about. I had watched the Rangmunch video of Daljeet I didn't find anything wrong with her about demanding lot of screen space etc instead she and Akshay told us to stop getting hyper and enjoy the show and not to send hate mails.
</div>

To be honest I am really ashamed to see Daljeet in such a state all because of us... and she have to justify her character...
Seriouly we have to take chillpill . This abushing and bashing the actors it is so immature. and from the morning I am seeing the posts that Ipk turning into Didi ki SAut... seriously I have this reaction..what the....

<div>

Agreed...the leads will always be Sarun...but the story cant always be about Arshi...
Agreed whole focus on Anjali will ruin it for me but Anjali is important too..The reason Arshi are together now is because Arnav wanted Anjali to be safe...so she is bound to fit in this storyline..

Exactly... Anjali is a main character . It is because of her that Arshi is together. The story can't have only random Rabba veys...

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neemsundari

Seriously I also don't understand what the heck is all about. I had watched the Rangmunch video of Daljeet I didn't find anything wrong with her about demanding lot of screen space etc instead she and Akshay told us to stop getting hyper and enjoy the show and not to send hate mails.
</div>

To be honest I am really ashamed to see Daljeet in such a state all because of us... and she have to justify her character...
Seriouly we have to take chillpill . This abushing and bashing the actors it is so immature. and from the morning I am seeing the posts that Ipk turning into Didi ki SAut... seriously I have this reaction..what the....

<div>

Beg to differ.

I'm actually ASHAMED of Daljeet.

Fans would be fans, some of them as young as 11 with computers who don't know any better. A section of them would be immature enough to send hate mails.

But Daljeet is an actress, why does she have to become a defensive spokesperson instead? She should limit herself to her acting-- much like Abhaas, Barun and Sanaya did when they came under the fan's wrath. Or for that matter any of the bollywood stars, who are bashed by fans. Those stars remain professional and dignified, and do not come crying to fans defending themselves.

She says, I'm a nice person-- everyone knows she is, why the need to defend herself?

I've never liked Anjali as a character, but always loved Daljeet. With the interview, she changed that today.

Rangmunch asked her for an interview and she gave it...
This doesnt make her a bad person...specially when Sarun are her best friends we know she is a good person..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111innocentgreenrini_kat

divkashfull IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenSwati_rini_kat

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

Beg to differ.

Fans would be fans, some of them as young as 11 with computers who don't know any better. A section of them would be immature enough to send hate mails.

But Daljeet is an actress, why does she have to become a defensive spokesperson instead? She should limit herself to her acting-- much like Abhaas, Barun and Sanaya did when they came under the fan's wrath. Or for that matter any of the bollywood stars, who are bashed by fans. Those stars remain professional and dignified, and do not come crying to fans defending themselves.

She says, I'm a nice person-- everyone knows she is, why the need to defend herself?

I've never liked Anjali as a character, but always loved Daljeet. With the interview, she changed that today.

Rangmunch asked her for an interview and she gave it...
This doesnt make her a bad person...specially when Sarun are her best friends we know she is a good person..

Sorry, I didn't understand you.

Just because Rangmunch asked for an interview doesn't mean she should start defending herself and the character. She could have handled it professionally by not commenting at length about it, and letting her fantastic acting silence the critics instead. Just as all big stars do.

I'm not calling her a bad person, only quite unprofessional and hence unlikeable. There's a difference.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_OmNaMaSteOm

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divkashfull

exactly guys just enjoy the show
dont fuss over anji.

we will get to see more arshi and arshi

but anjali in some way has to be given importance naa

Thanks for the reply..
Ya she needs to be involved specially when we know how much Arnav loves her...
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
loved u post. agreed. don't know why people are reacting like this and even bashing DB for this. lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

So many views and no reply or likes :-(
Is my post that bad ? :'(

If the show was Didi ki Saut, name it Didi ki Saut, like Ek Hazaron mein meri Behna hai is named-- then we know the story is about sibling love.

Why call it Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?LOL

Hon...the storyline would have been same whatever the name...its not like they are purposely changing the storyline...

Hon, if the story would have been the same, it should have been marketed as such from the beginning. If you see "Ek hazaron mein" promos, all the major ones involve the two sisters, as does their banner. If the story always involved Anjali as a character of importance, why did she never feature in the banner along with Arnav and Khushi?

I have no problems with Lack of Arhi romance...forced romance looks unreal anyway. I have no problems with Anjali's tears, cos the Cvs are obviously taking the story ahead with that.

But I hate that folks are now suddenly saying that the story has always been about Arnav and Anjali. That is like saying the story has been about Shyam and Arnav, or Mami and Nani. It is a patent untruth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Seriously  I also don't understand what the heck is all about. I had watched the Rangmunch video of Daljeet I didn't find anything wrong with her about demanding lot of screen space etc instead she and Akshay told us to stop getting hyper and enjoy the show and not to send hate mails.

To be honest I am really ashamed  to see Daljeet in such a state  all because of us... and she have to justify her character...
 Seriouly we have to take chillpill . This abushing and bashing the actors it is so immature. and from the morning I am seeing the posts that Ipk turning into Didi ki SAut... seriously I have this reaction.. what the....

Beg to differ.

Problem is that people tend to forget the boundary between reel and real world...
She is getting hate mails because of Anjali... and I quite understand what type of mails she is getting judging frm so many bashing posts... so she is upset... Now you will say that Abhas was also getting hate mails but he took welcomely... This is because Shyam is the villain of the show and Abhas knows that frm the beginning. So he takes as complements.. But Anjali is not villain. I feel  her present state is quite understandable too...
Everyone is blaming Daljeet for the show being Didi ki Saut... It is not the case this very track was laid down many time ago... Besides Daljeet is not lead  so PH and Sp will never change a whole storyline because of her... They would have better let her go than tampering with storyline... 

Go to top