India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What is wrong with everyone :|

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Why so much of ruckus over Didi ki Saut :-o Seriously friends take a deep breath and enjoy the show...These are the same makers who havs kept the ahow in the top 10 from one year...
Who is didi ki saut - khushi
Whose didi- Arnav
Who is didi-Anjali...
Naturally the serial is about these three people..why so much of bashing on this particular thing..
Thia show is beautiful let it evolve and unfold on itts own...yes constructive criticism is always good sensibly..you cant expect a serial to be this hit only on romance..for that their are star one shows...
This serial is the first one i think in which a brother -sister bond is loved so much...
The first serial in which a dark shade of hero is loved..
Peope give your ideas but dont expect them to be always followed...
Cv's know which track works and which track to continue.
So yes criticise the tracks but be sensible and try to think of every aspect and appreciate the hard work of people involved in it...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhisahotapres1zoswatimalkar4lavanyalavantzeifsushree_arnieraima111printysvmiMissPunjabiarshi1986Arshi94Shivanee31Sarun_4everak_maggixoxo_BaruNiall..Surbhi..palak32KaranShilpa:)rini_katreena544.x-bumblebee-x.cocoatree.Sumi.

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
So many views and no reply or likes :-(
Is my post that bad ? :'(
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Seriously  I also don't understand what the heck is all about. I had watched the Rangmunch video of Daljeet I didn't find anything wrong with her about demanding lot of screen space etc instead she and Akshay told us to stop getting hyper and enjoy the show and not to send hate mails.

To be honest I am really ashamed  to see Daljeet in such a state  all because of us... and she have to justify her character...
 Seriouly we have to take chillpill . This abushing and bashing the actors it is so immature. and from the morning I am seeing the posts that Ipk turning into Didi ki SAut... seriously I have this reaction.. what the....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissPunjabi

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

If the show was Didi ki Saut, name it Didi ki Saut, like Ek Hazaron mein meri Behna hai is named-- then we know the story is about sibling love.

Why call it Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

printyhopethisworks-Mistletoe-Shas3.A.l.i.a.OmNaMaSteOm

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I agree to you post...
i do not see what is the hue and cry about...

ISS FOREVER UNHAPPY FANS KO KYA NAAM DE

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tzeifMissPunjabiArshi94innocentgreenrini_katBarundeewani19

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Seriously I also don't understand what the heck is all about. I had watched the Rangmunch video of Daljeet I didn't find anything wrong with her about demanding lot of screen space etc instead she and Akshay told us to stop getting hyper and enjoy the show and not to send hate mails.
</div>

To be honest I am really ashamed to see Daljeet in such a state all because of us... and she have to justify her character...
Seriouly we have to take chillpill . This abushing and bashing the actors it is so immature. and from the morning I am seeing the posts that Ipk turning into Didi ki SAut... seriously I have this reaction..what the....

<div>

Agreed...the leads will always be Sarun...but the story cant always be about Arshi...
Agreed whole focus on Anjali will ruin it for me but Anjali is important too..The reason Arshi are together now is because Arnav wanted Anjali to be safe...so she is bound to fit in this storyline..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi94rini_kat

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Seriously  I also don't understand what the heck is all about. I had watched the Rangmunch video of Daljeet I didn't find anything wrong with her about demanding lot of screen space etc instead she and Akshay told us to stop getting hyper and enjoy the show and not to send hate mails.

To be honest I am really ashamed  to see Daljeet in such a state  all because of us... and she have to justify her character...
 Seriouly we have to take chillpill . This abushing and bashing the actors it is so immature. and from the morning I am seeing the posts that Ipk turning into Didi ki SAut... seriously I have this reaction.. what the....

Beg to differ.

I'm actually ASHAMED of Daljeet.

Fans would be fans, some of them as young as 11 with computers who don't know any better. A section of them would be immature enough to send hate mails.

But Daljeet is an actress, why does she have to become a defensive spokesperson instead? She should limit herself to her acting-- much like Abhaas, Barun and Sanaya did when they came under the fan's wrath. Or for that matter any of the bollywood stars, who are bashed by fans. Those stars remain professional and dignified, and do not come crying to fans defending themselves.

She says, I'm a nice person-- everyone knows she is, why the need to defend herself?

I've never liked Anjali as a character, but always loved Daljeet. With the interview, she changed that today.

Edited by Neemsundari - 19 July 2012 at 1:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811-Mistletoe-saddafmahmoodOmNaMaSteOm

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neemsundari

Originally posted by Swati_

If the show was Didi ki Saut, name it Didi ki Saut, like Ek Hazaron mein meri Behna hai is named-- then we know the story is about sibling love.

Why call it Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?LOL

Hon...the storyline would have been same whatever the name...its not like they are purposely changing the storyline...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissPunjabiArshiRaiguptha

Go to top