Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Afsar Bitiya - Mitali Nag

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

At the outset I wish to say that this is the first post of mine on Mitali Nag as I am a huge Kinshuk fan! ( those who know me know that... and I started watching Afsar Bitiya for Kinshuk only initially...he was making a comeback after a looong wait by his fans...)

Afsar Bitiya really has been a show different from all others - depicting the struggles of a girl for education. Mitali Nag has portrayed the character very well... right from her earlier days of studies and then clearing the exam and interview to become the BDO...Probably after that they did not know how to go about the whole thing as she had already become the 'Afsar'. So they started showing the obstacles in her pathway as she tried to clear up the mess in her block.

As I had shared earlier - any serial has to be educative along with entertainment otherwise it sometimes gets too preachy...Kinshuk being a very HIGHLY TALENTED actor tried his best in whatever part he got and entertained us no doubt - but far less than what we wanted or not enough to hold the audiences with a feel of not missing a single episode as was the case with his earlier serials because he did not have a storyline around him parallel with Krishna.

Most of us were highly disappointed at this and voiced it too... 

However, replacing Mitali ( as the rumours go... ) I feel is not fair for she did try her best in this role...This serial was high on principles and I feel sad that they are replacing the main lead on whom the story has been focused on for the last so many months...If the trps are not good - one should have looked into the so many facets of the story which we were all talking about - Like showing a track of Pintu Singh with the same importance as A Bitiya... They need not have got them married in the first place so early at all...I thought being a very level headed person she would wait for Pintu to become something - be a source of support to his success and in the process we could see a beautiful relationship evolve between the two before they tie the knot...They rushed things - and then did not know how to move it forward...Shaadi ke baad bhi we hardly see any scenes of the two together ( now a days it is got better...) 

So the point is by replacing her - giving a new face a chance to play the same role may work ( I hope it does... ) but Mitali too could have done her role as well...I think she was quite convincing as an artist and that too sharing screen space with stalwarts Kinshuk, Vidya pati, TTS etc she performed brilliantly...

I wish the show all the best but feel bad at the way we can treat our actors if the show does not do well...

They could have wound up the show beautifully with the same people if the story was not drawing audiences and brought up a new story - serial - instead!!!!

Let us hope for the best.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningwikileakssweetshan2988lukin4goodSoap-Surma-kkushi06Mohini190-SD-049erFanmoniluvskinshuk

saibaba1234 Newbie
saibaba1234
saibaba1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
It's completely not fair to kill Krishna , as it only shows that evil wins over good all the time and I was very  hopeful that they would show otherway around .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningJalkaurkkushi06kmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
After today's episode wondering if something will happen to Sargam bhabhi...the way she ties the raksha...and the way she tells Krishna that she will take good care of Sonu in her absence...Pata nahi kya hoga?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
It's still not confirmed what gonna happen . Mitali was good as Krishna and Her chemsitrywith Kinshuk alsow as too good . Unfortunately this TRP Pattern forced Channel to do this . It's not 1st time happening with any actor . Previously also It happened with many actors. I would just say Mitali All the best . 

And now About Parul Entering .I am sure If she enters AB will surely rock again . Kinrul are Magical and They surely gonna 2gther will seriously rock. As Kinrulian I will be Very happy if Parul Enters opp Kinshuk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@ Monica - I really have no problems with Parul or Kinrul together once again - I am just wondering that Mitali did try her best and gave her best shot - she was pretty comfortable with Kinshuk too... - if only they had more scenes together it would have clicked beautifully - even with a new entrant I feel if only the female lead is shown 70 - 80 percent of the times...then the trps wont rise - we need the couple to be shown together more...

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

@ Monica - I really have no problems with Parul or Kinrul together once again - I am just wondering that Mitali did try her best and gave her best shot - she was pretty comfortable with Kinshuk too... - if only they had more scenes together it would have clicked beautifully - even with a new entrant I feel if only the female lead is shown 70 - 80 percent of the times...then the trps wont rise - we need the couple to be shown together more...

Shanti Di I aggree with u . Mitali did try her Best But Problem is of Channel who might have given Producer a small span of time to increase TRP and In all this , They can't only depend on Storyline now coz We have to admit It's Too late now to just depend on Storyline . They need to attract Viewers not only from Storyline but thru Lead couple as well . And I think KINRUL is the best idea to do this job . As far s Screenspace is concerned I am sure Once Parul enters Kinrul will be shown more and more . They will fully utilize their chesmitry coz They are bringing Parul for that only to reate the same magic of Kinrul . So Letz see what happens 

kmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Lets hope things work out for the best - and the serial goes on for longer...after all this is one serial I don't miss!!!!

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Lets hope things work out for the best - and the serial goes on for longer...after all this is one serial I don't miss!!!!

Shanti Di Even I also watch only AB and doesn't miss even a single episode . So Yes Lets hope for the best . 

kmfan_2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index