Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Pyaar ka dard hai meetha meetha pyara pyara

1. Pyaar hoga: Adi and Pankhu will fall in love!

2. Dard hoga: There will be pain!

Now Mama's second lie has laid the foundation for both...

His lie has resulted in Naman-Neha's wedding..PaYa will meet again...and fall in love!

His lie will cause further misunderstandings and maybe Adi will not forgive Pankhu again...and there shall be pain!!

Do you guys Mama ji will continue to play the villian unknowingly or after his lie is revealed he'll turn negative?

Cheers:)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789AdhooriSi---Shweta---sudi_4m_kolanusha.cochinTacker_HolicEkSapnoKiPariDae_drmer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar mein dard hoga!!!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
hehhehe completely true
mama bhi na
dimaag se paidal hai
his 2nd mistake cannot b forgiven i think lol i dont he did for family's well being thou

n truth is easily acceptable lie is better lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.Tacker_Holic

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
i dont know what cv was thinking...
i think he is only making  the serial name pyyar kaa dard hai metha metha pyaaraa pyyaraa menaing full...only concentrating on that only...
making them as seprable as posible yet making them fall in lov and create as much distance as posible...

and 2nd making pankhuri family culprit even when they are not and trying to show them the bigeest emotional fool and adi family high and calss family with what they think is right is right and they think wrong means wrong and people abide by it...

FullyFaltoo.Dae_drmer

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

hehhehe completely true
mama bhi na
dimaag se paidal hai
his 2nd mistake cannot b forgiven i think lol i dont he did for family's well being thou

GREEN=ROFLROFLROFLROFL

why do you think he did it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhara.ciara

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

i dont know what cv was thinking...
i think he is only making  the serial name pyyar kaa dard hai metha metha pyaaraa pyyaraa menaing full...only concentrating on that only...
making them as seprable as posible yet making them fall in lov and create as much distance as posible...

and 2nd making pankhuri family culprit even when they are not and trying to show them the bigeest emotional fool and adi family high and calss family with what they think is right is right and they think wrong means wrong and people abide by it...

I hope it all gets sorted soon!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

hehhehe completely true
mama bhi na
dimaag se paidal hai

GREEN=ROFL

why do you think he did it?

yaar the lie isnt savin the family
getting it more tough...cudnt he think something else
n widout consulting he jst keep dng wrong thingsss
ROFLROFLROFL,

FullyFaltoo.

Dhara.ciara

Dhara.ciara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
i hope nothing goes wrong at neha's wedding ..only fun fun stuff..and adi and pankhuri to come together 

FullyFaltoo.

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I really wonder how Adi and Pankuri's love story will unfold. I mean obviously they will end up together but I'm wondering how? It doesn't seem like it will be a love/hate relationship because as of yet neither of their feelings are that strong towards one another.. Maybe if he forgives her, then friendship then love?

I dunno why but I really hope it goes into the friendship turn love track hehe I think if done rightly, it turns into a very cute story and so far they are cute together

As for Mamaji, he irks me so much!! But of course every family needs a rotten one. Everyone is so honest and true, and he's the complete opposite. Even if he means well.. He is doing so wrong. He can't keep getting forgiven for his mistakes.. ones made knowingly in this case.

AdhooriSiFullyFaltoo.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.