Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Main mayke chali jaungi ,tum dekhte rahio (Page 3)

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Whatever, Kakoli...if the senior management questions him in near future about her recruitment, can he justify that he was instigated? the instigation part is for us. But again, KTLK mein logic ki bhasha samajhe na?

Malvika, as a doctor am sure you are quite appalled by the professional (mis)conduct of doctors on this show...whether it was Mallika, Nidhi or even Ashutosh yesterday ( actually he breached the code the day he threw Nidhi out for whatever reason) when he aired his differences with his wife in the presence of an intern...which senior doctor behaves this way?

Apropos Nidhi, if Ashutosh does not even question her walking out of the hospital two days in a row, then I must wonder at him too...I don't even want to talk of Nidhi's professional commitment...sheer waste of time!

But it is futile to bring all of this up...cause the stock response is that  this is a GEC show and hence do not expect logic or question it...and questions are deemed negative besides!

Agreed...I hope one does not judge drs based on what is shown here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSHIKHA19Sujatha.raomudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Very good post Shikha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
cute post shikha!
liked d title !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Whatever, Kakoli...if the senior management questions him in near future about her recruitment, can he justify that he was instigated? the instigation part is for us. But again, KTLK mein logic ki bhasha samajhe na?

Malvika, as a doctor am sure you are quite appalled by the professional (mis)conduct of doctors on this show...whether it was Mallika, Nidhi or even Ashutosh yesterday ( actually he breached the code the day he threw Nidhi out for whatever reason) when he aired his differences with his wife in the presence of an intern...which senior doctor behaves this way?

Apropos Nidhi, if Ashutosh does not even question her walking out of the hospital two days in a row, then I must wonder at him too...I don't even want to talk of Nidhi's professional commitment...sheer waste of time!

But it is futile to bring all of this up...cause the stock response is that  this is a GEC show and hence do not expect logic or question it...and questions are deemed negative besides!

Agreed...I hope one does not judge drs based on what is shown here.

Nahi.. Dr. Malvika... fortunately, they show more house-house play than hospital... so, almost everyone forgot what their professions are... (a blessing in disguise )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19subashni

Go to top