Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Main mayke chali jaungi ,tum dekhte rahio (Page 2)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Super post Shikha..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19busybee..

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Really excellent post.
I think Nidhi should seriously look into changing hospitals. Better for their relationship if she is working else where.. 

Agree with you Libra. For someone like Nidhi, who cant put her personal life and professional life separate, its better to shift hospitals.

BTW, I cant understand...AShu had fired her for indiscipline in the past..today how can he hire her back? but then KTLK se logic ki baat karna...

Malvika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Really excellent post.
I think Nidhi should seriously look into changing hospitals. Better for their relationship if she is working else where.. 

Agree with you Libra. For someone like Nidhi, who cant put her personal life and professional life separate, its better to shift hospitals.

BTW, I cant understand...AShu had fired her for indiscipline in the past..today how can he hire her back? but then KTLK se logic ki baat karna...

Malvika

Ashu had fired her because he was instigated to do so by "you know who" and he had to find a reason for firing - hence indiscipline..

SHIKHA19niniborn2rule

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Excellent episode with 2 errors:-

1. Ashu behaving so immaturely in front of Jyotika.

2. Nidhi joining and immediately leaving hospital. Half day to kam karati Which Hospital allows this?  not even if its your own!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19subashnibusybee..

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Good post Shikha! Wink   Yes, Ashu's behavior of opening fight in front of other doctors was not mature.  Very good points.

SHIKHA19busybee..

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Really excellent post.

Malvika

Ashu had fired her because he was instigated to do so by "you know who" and he had to find a reason for firing - hence indiscipline..

Whatever, Kakoli...if the senior management questions him in near future about her recruitment, can he justify that he was instigated? the instigation part is for us. But again, KTLK mein logic ki bhasha samajhe na?

SHIKHA19subashni

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Whatever, Kakoli...if the senior management questions him in near future about her recruitment, can he justify that he was instigated? the instigation part is for us. But again, KTLK mein logic ki bhasha samajhe na?

Malvika, as a doctor am sure you are quite appalled by the professional (mis)conduct of doctors on this show...whether it was Mallika, Nidhi or even Ashutosh yesterday ( actually he breached the code the day he threw Nidhi out for whatever reason) when he aired his differences with his wife in the presence of an intern...which senior doctor behaves this way?

Apropos Nidhi, if Ashutosh does not even question her walking out of the hospital two days in a row, then I must wonder at him too...I don't even want to talk of Nidhi's professional commitment...sheer waste of time!

But it is futile to bring all of this up...cause the stock response is that  this is a GEC show and hence do not expect logic or question it...and questions are deemed negative besides!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 19 July 2012 at 4:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19subashnimudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

now only thing i want that ashu will also stay at nidhi's place with her ..tab aayega mazaWink ..waise bhi he is damad so DB or CB should care for him ...n they should think that his presence is also imp ..Smile

Shikha...a very logical post Smile...and I would like to see the above too...there is something very nice and old fashioned about damad ke khatirdari...we are yet to see it on the show!

SHIKHA19busybee..

Go to top