Main mayke chali jaungi ,tum dekhte rahio - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent episode with 2 errors:-

1. Ashu behaving so immaturely in front of Jyotika.

2. Nidhi joining and immediately leaving hospital. Half day to kam karati Which Hospital allows this?  not even if its your own!

Good post Shikha! ðŸ˜‰   Yes, Ashu's behavior of opening fight in front of other doctors was not mature.  Very good points.

Originally posted by kaks0211

Ashu had fired her because he was instigated to do so by "you know who" and he had to find a reason for firing - hence indiscipline..

Whatever, Kakoli...if the senior management questions him in near future about her recruitment, can he justify that he was instigated? the instigation part is for us. But again, KTLK mein logic ki bhasha samajhe na?
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Whatever, Kakoli...if the senior management questions him in near future about her recruitment, can he justify that he was instigated? the instigation part is for us. But again, KTLK mein logic ki bhasha samajhe na?

Malvika, as a doctor am sure you are quite appalled by the professional (mis)conduct of doctors on this show...whether it was Mallika, Nidhi or even Ashutosh yesterday ( actually he breached the code the day he threw Nidhi out for whatever reason) when he aired his differences with his wife in the presence of an intern...which senior doctor behaves this way?

Apropos Nidhi, if Ashutosh does not even question her walking out of the hospital two days in a row, then I must wonder at him too...I don't even want to talk of Nidhi's professional commitment...sheer waste of time!

But it is futile to bring all of this up...cause the stock response is that  this is a GEC show and hence do not expect logic or question it...and questions are deemed negative besides!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

now only thing i want that ashu will also stay at nidhi's place with her ..tab aayega maza😉 ..waise bhi he is damad so DB or CB should care for him ...n they should think that his presence is also imp ..😊

Shikha...a very logical post 😊...and I would like to see the above too...there is something very nice and old fashioned about damad ke khatirdari...we are yet to see it on the show!
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Malvika, as a doctor am sure you are quite appalled by the professional (mis)conduct of doctors on this show...whether it was Mallika, Nidhi or even Ashutosh yesterday ( actually he breached the code the day he threw Nidhi out for whatever reason) when he aired his differences with his wife in the presence of an intern...which senior doctor behaves this way?

Apropos Nidhi, if Ashutosh does not even question her walking out of the hospital two days in a row, then I must wonder at him too...I don't even want to talk of Nidhi's professional commitment...sheer waste of time!

But it is futile to bring all of this up...cause the stock response is that  this is a GEC show and hence do not expect logic or question it...and questions are deemed negative besides!

Agreed...I hope one does not judge drs based on what is shown here.
cute post shikha!
liked d title !
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Agreed...I hope one does not judge drs based on what is shown here.

Nahi.. Dr. Malvika... fortunately, they show more house-house play than hospital... so, almost everyone forgot what their professions are... (a blessing in disguise )