India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Main mayke chali jaungi ,tum dekhte rahio

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Lo ji biwi gayi mayke n saiyan ji aap bas dekhte rahio ...ye to hoga hi na ..Pehle biwi ko danto , phir usse baat mat karo , phir use ignore karo ..to biwi to mayke chali hi jayegi naWinkLOL

So as i described ysday half of the money was spent on gadgets ...obvsly they r very costly ...biwi wants to make her hubby smart by gifting him smart phone LOL but hubby wants to live in old days ..arey ashu ji life ke saath aage bado ...n 1 bar tab n smart phone use to karo biwi ko bhool jaoge LOL

so nidhi was right there as whatever she purchased was all for ashu n his work ..n rest she purchased from sale ..n waise bhi it doesnt look good that itna bada surgeon n itne poorane kapde LOL chalo Fight was good...for nidhi shopping is all about  "LIKE" ..n for ashu shopping is all about "NEED" ..now hope ashu undrstd nidhi 's view . 

only thing i dint like that nidhi was not very much affected by ashu's words ..THAT IT IS MY MONEY ...haan gussa kiya , saaman bhi phenka but dint think about career ...Confused 

After this fight its COLD WAR time ..chup tum raho ..chup hum rahein LOL 
but i was surprised when ashu openly showing this in front of jyotika Confused nidhi karti to samajh aata but ashutosh was opening his personal fight in front of other doctors Confused

anyway in the meeting time he was right ..after all work comes first in hospital ...nidhi was also right that why she cant do things on her own ..it is necessary to take permission every time  ...but nidhi 1 sms hi kar deti lol ..but no both r waiting for each other to respond first LOL
so nidhi tried first but failed ..ab ashu ji jao manao biwi ko phir se LOL 

only thing was gadbad that nidhi came to hospital but again left without doing anythn Confused duty kari nahi or cvs forgot us to show her duty Confused whatever it was but plz make nidhi serious for her career after ranji marriage . 

Ranji was mast ..n fully in lovey- dovey mood like any other couple who is going to get married ..so good Smile ..looking forward to sangeet where ASHU is also dancing Smile ..ab biwi ko manane ke liye nachna bhi padega WinkLOL but i think we have to wait for that till monday Confused 

now only thing i want that ashu will also stay at nidhi's place with her ..tab aayega mazaWink ..waise bhi he is damad so DB or CB should care for him ...n they should think that his presence is also imp ..Smile

overall good show ..though no romance for ashni but still cute jhagda Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Niks_uaesudhajoArmu4evasubashnimohineebusybee..niniborn2ruleSujatha.raokaks0211jayanti_djparmarAmudraswathi

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Good post Shikha with a cute and appropriate title.

U r right - Ashu brining up their personal fight in front of his junior was surprising. Bechara junior pura tension mein aa gayi thi...
I really hope we dont have to wait for the patch up till monday. Eagerly waiting for today's epi - pata nahin kaun pehle phone karega ya phir Ashu chalega sasural ( suhaag raat ke agle din jaise bhaagke gaya tha)...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Niks_uaeSHIKHA19busybee..niniborn2rule

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Good post...why nidhi is not taking her internship seriously????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niks_uaeSHIKHA19busybee..

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Really excellent post.
I think Nidhi should seriously look into changing hospitals. Better for their relationship if she is working else where.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Niks_uaeSHIKHA19subashnibusybee..Sagi.

Niks_uae Senior Member
Niks_uae
Niks_uae

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
nice and funny post shikha
i agree with u.. even i was thinking, why ashu is making it obvious to his colleagues tht he has fought with his wife..LOL

and also, nidhi KGH mein kaam karti hui nazar nahi aayegi lagta hai... either she is shopping or in ashu's cabin.. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19busybee..

busybee.. IF-Dazzler
busybee..
busybee..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Excellent post shikha Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
good post shikha apt title...aaj ka epi to romantic hoga aise lag raha hai..ya ashu making personal thing obvious in front of juniors..well seriously i didnt expect that.ab to pehle aap pehle aap chal raha hai...

SHIKHA19busybee..

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
ab kya kare saagar mese ek bund kam hone ka goosa tha,aur shaayad soch rahe honge ki ub iss ke repaid ke liye kitni surgery karni padegi?kamaoo pati.udaau patni.good post shikha

SHIKHA19busybee..

Go to top