Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SOME India forum members makes me LOL. (Page 34)

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I WILL JOIN YOU...And all the others in the corner, let those that make rumours be displayed up on a huge screen so we can laugh at their pathetic attempt to create a rumour. What's wrong with some people, seriously...Don't they have lives of their own?  

As Khushi once said to Arnav on the phone - 

Maa, behen nahi hai kya?! 

ROFL Some people are just use to having some sort of drama is their lives and since IPK isn't give them the sufficient amout  these days, they're making up for it by creating hype on the forum. so typical.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DalmuthuyaTargaryen

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 10383

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by claireDD

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Positveness and having fun is all what IPK is about. It's to entertain. Look how much at peace and fun we are having! I wish we could do this everyday without getting headaches on this forum! :D 


hell yeah...
thanx a heap for the laugh muthu...
and yep ...molten_lava,garima_IPKKND,-happilyunknown,-chamkilli...u guys cracked me up totally...ROFL

It's like 2 in the morning and I am laughing so hard. LOL. Once this get's closed I will miss this.. *sigh They don't let us have any fun. HMPH. 

I don't see any mods around right now Wink



Shuuushhh...forum ke bhi kaan hote hain...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111CyberpsychoooDalmuthuyaclaireDDmolten_lavaTargaryen-chamkilli-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4931

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by claireDD

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Positveness and having fun is all what IPK is about. It's to entertain. Look how much at peace and fun we are having! I wish we could do this everyday without getting headaches on this forum! :D 


hell yeah...
thanx a heap for the laugh muthu...
and yep ...molten_lava,garima_IPKKND,-happilyunknown,-chamkilli...u guys cracked me up totally...ROFL

It's like 2 in the morning and I am laughing so hard. LOL. Once this get's closed I will miss this.. *sigh They don't let us have any fun. HMPH. 

I don't see any mods around right now Wink

EVILLL!!!!! i like you!!! Be my soul sister!! :D

WHAT. YOU BETRAYED ME. I THOUGHT WE WERE BUTTER BEARS FOEVAR. D: 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

claireDD-happilyunknownmolten_lavaTargaryen-chamkilli-

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by claireDD

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Positveness and having fun is all what IPK is about. It's to entertain. Look how much at peace and fun we are having! I wish we could do this everyday without getting headaches on this forum! :D 


hell yeah...
thanx a heap for the laugh muthu...
and yep ...molten_lava,garima_IPKKND,-happilyunknown,-chamkilli...u guys cracked me up totally...ROFL

IM glad you laughed..cuz if dere are ppl who didnt laugh at our antics...
Its bye bye birdy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111DalmuthuyaclaireDDmolten_lavaTargaryen-chamkilli-

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown


EVILLL!!!!! i like you!!! Be my soul sister!! :D

*giggle*

May I know my soul sister's name Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-happilyunknown

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by -happilyunknown


EVILLL!!!!! i like you!!! Be my soul sister!! :D

*giggle*

May I know my soul sister's name Embarrassed

BOnd..Gayathri bond..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111Dalmuthuyamolten_lavaTargaryen-chamkilli-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 10383

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I WILL JOIN YOU...And all the others in the corner, let those that make rumours be displayed up on a huge screen so we can laugh at their pathetic attempt to create a rumour. What's wrong with some people, seriously...Don't they have lives of their own?  

As Khushi once said to Arnav on the phone - 

Maa, behen nahi hai kya?! 

ROFL Some people are just use to having some sort of drama is their lives and since IPK isn't give them the sufficient amout  these days, they're making up for it by creating hype on the forum. so typical.


ROFL

BANGGG ON...jai ho !!! LOLLOLLOL



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaM-happilyunknownmolten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Droolers! Here's something for ya!


See His Hotness Shri Shri Arnav Singh Raizada!LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111rainaMCyberpsychoooDalmuthuyaclaireDDbezella-happilyunknown-CoolChick-Targaryen-chamkilli-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Imp Contest In India-forum B/W All Forum

2

Author: --HiNa--   Replies: 14   Views: 3013

--HiNa-- 14 3013 02 December 2011 at 8:11am by tvmylove
Promo and SBS - Makes complete sense now!

2 3

Author: shybabe   Replies: 23   Views: 5070

shybabe 23 5070 29 November 2011 at 7:51am by ..Anj..
Channel makes problem...

Author: ashloksaka   Replies: 1   Views: 851

ashloksaka 1 851 25 November 2011 at 8:37am by Arathy-V
FFs, OSs and SSs- in IPKKND forum or FF forum

Author: -_-harsh42   Replies: 1   Views: 6328

-_-harsh42 1 6328 25 October 2011 at 3:47am by minuu
a member from ur forum has come to r forum

Author: .Rashmi.   Replies: 1   Views: 1703

.Rashmi. 1 1703 19 August 2011 at 5:32am by .Prometheus.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index