Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SOME India forum members makes me LOL. (Page 32)

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Positveness and having fun is all what IPK is about. It's to entertain. Look how much at peace and fun we are having! I wish we could do this everyday without getting headaches on this forum! :D 

plzzz do this everyday...i'll be all happy to come out of my hibernation...LOLLOL
hibernation!! :D :Dthese days i only comment cuz i wanna increase the no of posts. Der are no genuine stuff now :/

ooo yes !!!!! seriously no genuine gud stuff atall...which reminds me...of the olden days in this forum...where everything was in peace...n healthy discussions and gud laugh was all tht existed...*sighhh* D'oh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111DalmuthuyaclaireDD-happilyunknownmolten_lavaTargaryen

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

Ok now some serious thing,

These bashers, did they even get that in arhi land abhi bas 2 din hue hain?

How can a woman who thought about her hubby as a god can chill? That needs month to recover!

THe poor woman is confused. She just saw a whole load of stuff happen and den *poof* he rpati parameshwar is outta the house!
I admit i felt like strangling her wen she said she wants a boy who looks like shyam but her odr dialouges made me understand how confused and desperate she is.

Well said butter bear! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberpsychoooclaireDD-happilyunknown-chamkilli-

claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Positveness and having fun is all what IPK is about. It's to entertain. Look how much at peace and fun we are having! I wish we could do this everyday without getting headaches on this forum! :D 

hell yeah...
thanx a heap for the laugh muthu...
and yep ...molten_lava,garima_IPKKND,-happilyunknown,-chamkilli...u guys cracked me up totally...ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyamolten_lava-CoolChick-Targaryen-chamkilli-

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

plzzz do this everyday...i'll be all happy to come out of my hibernation...LOLLOL
hibernation!! :D :Dthese days i only comment cuz i wanna increase the no of posts. Der are no genuine stuff now :/

There's genuine hatred if not anything else! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

claireDD

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I WILL JOIN YOU...And all the others in the corner, let those that make rumours be displayed up on a huge screen so we can laugh at their pathetic attempt to create a rumour. What's wrong with some people, seriously...Don't they have lives of their own?  

As Khushi once said to Arnav on the phone - 

Maa, behen nahi hai kya?! 

@bold:LOLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7raima111DalmuthuyaclaireDDTargaryen-chamkilli-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by claireDD

hell yeah...
thanx a heap for the laugh muthu...
and yep ...molten_lava,garima_IPKKND,-happilyunknown,-chamkilli...u guys cracked me up totally...ROFL

hahaha---all my pleasure babes...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

claireDD-chamkilli-

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

So Daljeet respectfully told what her character is going through. She still said she loved the fans even when they were being immature sending her hate mail.. Then suddenly it's claimed that she asked for the lead role. LOL. I just LOL I can't stop laughing. I don't understand why everyone is freaking out when the IPK cast members are like family, working hard together and loving every inch of it. It's sort silly how we are making our blood pressure go high. Excuse me while I go sit in a corner, get some pop corn and laugh. LOL 

People want to take offence to this, go right a head. I am still going to go laugh. Lol. *facepalm

It actually is immature...Confused
Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

ooo yes !!!!! seriously no genuine gud stuff atall...which reminds me...of the olden days in this forum...where everything was in peace...n healthy discussions and gud laugh was all tht existed...*sighhh* D'oh

Exactly!!! The good old days where everyone loved the show to bits!!! Nowadays it's being considered as 'uncool' if you if you drool on Arnav or praise the CVs -.-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raima111claireDDmolten_lava-CoolChick-

Go to top