Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SOME India forum members makes me LOL. (Page 27)

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by zeeba*

Hey, it makes me feel bad. I'm trying so hard not to comment on those posts. People are really good at misunderstanding others!
 
 


Like daljeet said in the interview...ppl really need to "CHILLAXX" D'oh

sometyms i feel like the ppl are actually commin frmm odr forums. Once i evn checked the posts and was shocked to find dat dse ppl are actually only IPK fans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DalmuthuyaclaireDD

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 2152

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

Hey, it makes me feel bad. I'm trying so hard not to comment on those posts. People are really good at misunderstanding others!
 
 

Dont comment, Seriously, I've tried it and Trust me,  you wouldn't wanna go down that lane. People have all kinda lame logics to justify their Hatred for Daljeet. Just let it be, They'll all be fine when Daljeet does something sweet for Arhi again lol smh..once again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I think this is the chat club forum!

But I'm not sure how this works out!Confused

Until then, we will spam this thread!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DalmuthuyaclaireDD

raima111 Senior Member
raima111
raima111

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 459

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Hey... I gotta go now... Although I remained silent most times.. but was really enjoying the thread.. read all the comments.. Had a nice time on IF after a long time.. Thanx for making this thread..Tongue

I have sent buddy request to some of u..plz accept it.. bye.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMCyberpsychoooDalmuthuyaclaireDD-happilyunknownmolten_lava-CoolChick--chamkilli-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4931

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by claireDD

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya


Khushi is one heck of a strong woman to resist all that. LOL. I melt just by looking at this face. CURSE YOU ASR, CURSE YOUUU. 


ahaha-she definitely is !!!LOL

i toh get haaarmonal rush wenever he comes on screen...eee...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL
I swear, if I ever got to lay my hands on ASR, his clothes would be stripped off the very next second!Evil SmileEmbarrassedLOL *gutter mind alert*


ahahaha- meri behenaaa...share karnaa...i'll b happy to help u...LOLLOL

Yeah, we'll share. You remove the shirt, I'll remove the pants!Evil SmileROFL

you gutterlicious girl!! *randomly checks ur posts to reread ur OSes*  ;) guilty of crime!


You naughty naughty girl! *NK style*LOL


for ur kind of information...Dalmuthuya  declared herself as mrs.NANDIKISHORE a couple of weeks back...
use dat style on her instead...ROFL

LOL  NK is all mine ;) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

claireDDmolten_lava

claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Joined: 14 April 2012
Posts: 3957

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by claireDD

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by claireDD

im in for the laugh...LOL
BRING FOOD. Oh and make sure to bring POL SAMBOL :D My favorite! 


really???
i'll keep that in mind...
my god!!!! u guys r unbelievable...

It's about time we enjoy something on this forum rather than getting pissed off. LOL. And yes, when I meet you one day you will get scared of me. I am crazier in person. Lol. <3 

I can bet you, you are definitely not crazier than me!LOL I'm a complete riot in person!ROFL


well that's pretty convincingLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyamolten_lava

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by claireDD

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya


Khushi is one heck of a strong woman to resist all that. LOL. I melt just by looking at this face. CURSE YOU ASR, CURSE YOUUU. 


ahaha-she definitely is !!!LOL

i toh get haaarmonal rush wenever he comes on screen...eee...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL
I swear, if I ever got to lay my hands on ASR, his clothes would be stripped off the very next second!Evil SmileEmbarrassedLOL *gutter mind alert*


ahahaha- meri behenaaa...share karnaa...i'll b happy to help u...LOLLOL

Yeah, we'll share. You remove the shirt, I'll remove the pants!Evil SmileROFL

you gutterlicious girl!! *randomly checks ur posts to reread ur OSes*  ;) guilty of crime!


You naughty naughty girl! *NK style*LOL


for ur kind of information...Dalmuthuya  declared herself as mrs.NANDIKISHORE a couple of weeks back...
use dat style on her instead...ROFL

Mrs nandkishore???
what d effwa?? Now nk has turned into a non puberty stricken version of shyam :O i thought he was my husband!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberpsychoooDalmuthuyaclaireDDmolten_lava

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4931

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raima111

Hey... I gotta go now... Although I remained silent most times.. but was really enjoying the thread.. read all the comments.. Had a nice time on IF after a long time.. Thanx for making this thread..Tongue

I have sent buddy request to some of u..plz accept it.. bye.Smile

I am glad you did hon! :) Take care! And I have accepted your's! :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknownmolten_lava

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Imp Contest In India-forum B/W All Forum

2

Author: MaNanHoLiC   Replies: 15   Views: 2569

MaNanHoLiC 15 2569 01 February 2012 at 12:47pm by jay1994
Promo and SBS - Makes complete sense now!

2 3

Author: shybabe   Replies: 23   Views: 4782

shybabe 23 4782 29 November 2011 at 7:51am by ..Anj..
Channel makes problem...

Author: ashloksaka   Replies: 1   Views: 815

ashloksaka 1 815 25 November 2011 at 8:37am by Arathy-V
FFs, OSs and SSs- in IPKKND forum or FF forum

Author: -_-harsh42   Replies: 1   Views: 6167

-_-harsh42 1 6167 25 October 2011 at 3:47am by minuu
a member from ur forum has come to r forum

Author: -Rashu-villian-   Replies: 1   Views: 1612

-Rashu-villian- 1 1612 19 August 2011 at 5:32am by .Prometheus.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index