Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cyberpsychooo

Ok now some serious thing,

These bashers, did they even get that in arhi land abhi bas 2 din hue hain?

How can a woman who thought about her hubby as a god can chill? That needs month to recover!

Actually some of these members only want to see Arhi 24X7. They don't bother koi aur jeeye ya mare!😆 As long as Arhi romance, even if anyone dies, they don't bother.😆
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cyberpsychooo

Ok now some serious thing,

These bashers, did they even get that in arhi land abhi bas 2 din hue hain?

How can a woman who thought about her hubby as a god can chill? That needs month to recover!

I think the problem is exactly that! In the IPK land it's been just 2 days and for us it's been 2 weeks ðŸ˜† yeh CVs bhi na 
Mountainbreeze7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I WILL JOIN YOU...And all the others in the corner, let those that make rumours be displayed up on a huge screen so we can laugh at their pathetic attempt to create a rumour. What's wrong with some people, seriously...Don't they have lives of their own?  

As Khushi once said to Arnav on the phone - 

Maa, behen nahi hai kya?! 
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

i know and no bashing and negative posts so keep spamming cuz we can get closed well i hope not if so pm each other

I sent you a request! accept darling :D and beware of my OS'es il spam ur inbox with links ;)
Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

hibernation!! :D :Dthese days i only comment cuz i wanna increase the no of posts. Der are no genuine stuff now :/

ooo yes !!!!! seriously no genuine gud stuff atall...which reminds me...of the olden days in this forum...where everything was in peace...n healthy discussions and gud laugh was all tht existed...*sighhh*
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THe poor woman is confused. She just saw a whole load of stuff happen and den *poof* he rpati parameshwar is outta the house!
I admit i felt like strangling her wen she said she wants a boy who looks like shyam but her odr dialouges made me understand how confused and desperate she is.

Well said butter bear! 
claireDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Positveness and having fun is all what IPK is about. It's to entertain. Look how much at peace and fun we are having! I wish we could do this everyday without getting headaches on this forum! :D 

hell yeah...
thanx a heap for the laugh muthu...
and yep ...molten_lava,garima_IPKKND,-happilyunknown,-chamkilli...u guys cracked me up totally...🤣
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hibernation!! :D :Dthese days i only comment cuz i wanna increase the no of posts. Der are no genuine stuff now :/

There's genuine hatred if not anything else! ðŸ˜† 
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountainbreeze7

I WILL JOIN YOU...And all the others in the corner, let those that make rumours be displayed up on a huge screen so we can laugh at their pathetic attempt to create a rumour. What's wrong with some people, seriously...Don't they have lives of their own?  

As Khushi once said to Arnav on the phone - 

Maa, behen nahi hai kya?! 

@bold:😆🤣
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: claireDD

hell yeah...
thanx a heap for the laugh muthu...
and yep ...molten_lava,garima_IPKKND,-happilyunknown,-chamkilli...u guys cracked me up totally...🤣

hahaha---all my pleasure babes...😆😆😆