Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i clicked on the link...i was searching where it was the poll on ramjan. Couldn't find it...please tell...the 2 polls were the old one
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.singh

i clicked on the link...i was searching where it was the poll on ramjan. Couldn't find it...please tell...the 2 polls were the old one

Nahi sonali ... Once you click on the link RJN page will open. you have to scroll down and then you will find a poll on the extreme left .

Question is - Who is most upset with Saanchi's participation in the college election?

Options given are
Radha
Sada
Veena
Edited by rashsharma40 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh that ..yes i saw and clicked for sada. Then i tried to comment on the RJN page but again the prlm. One id one comment...actually i have to make a new id. There is some kinda prlm in old. I pay for it as i cannot join his fanpage. Cannot comment there and always find myself helpless as i cannot contribute in increasing his ranking and of pooj and i feel bad
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.singh

oh that ..yes i saw and clicked for sada. Then i tried to comment on the RJN page but again the prlm. One id one comment...actually i have to make a new id. There is some kinda prlm in old. I pay for it as i cannot join his fanpage. Cannot comment there and always find myself helpless as i cannot contribute in increasing his ranking and of pooj and i feel bad

Chalo great at least you attempted the poll.🤗 love u sonali.