Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why they are bnt on making DB(Anjali)the lead? (Page 8)

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Even Khushi said that, Di is very important for me, That I love her just as Arnav loves her, that I really care ofr her, I can't be happy if she is sad...I can't hurt Di..."
Wow the Day Arnav will say something like this for Payal then I will understand, but Why Khushi ????
Someone is becoming very important in the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeera

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I do not agree with you!! I am sick of hearing negative comments every freaking day!! Ppl never wanna give a break!! Negative comments affects TRP too...cos many ppl expert in spreading fake news!!

Now, talking about ASR, whenever he is in angry mood!! He forget everything and speaks whatever comes to his mind..!! Afterword he realizes what he has done to khushi !! U R WRONG!! We had lots of ARSHI last two weeks and we are having lots of arshi scene!! They are maintaining both romantic scene and sad scene!! I do not feel that Anjali is in lead role..!!! They have to face this situation, cos he throw out SHYAM from RM!! Because shyam created his character very strong in front of family and Anjali!!

Now, you are saying that why everyone thinks about Anjali? right? cos Her husband left her and cheated her which they never thought about!! And everything happened in one day!! Will you take it without any proof, if some one tells you that your Son in law or brother in law is cheater!! I would not!! Did you see how many things happened in one day? Shyam's accident, arnav got kidnapped, shyam kidnapped Arnav, shyam wants ASR's property, Shyam is behind khushi, he got engaged with her, and all that!! That's a lot...So anjali is in a stage of depression!!! Everyone is in a shock, that everything happened just like that..they do not know khushi struggled a lot!! They do not know why ASR marry her..they do not know many more things!!

Now, come to ASR...He is struggling btw his Di ( who is everything for him) and Khushi ( that girl who did everything for him) !! They showed this relationship VERY strong from the beginning! Cos both of them had to face worst situation!! Anjali's marriage got broke and his mother died on same day, Uncle throw them out from their house and all that!! Now, ASR is regretting and doing everything to convince khushi!! Khushi became ASR and ASR became khushi...did you see that?

priyanka220 Groupbie
priyanka220
priyanka220

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
:)Wink

Go to top