Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sayli_sarun

What the hell is goinng on here who said she is lead?
There is just one rumor and everybody freaks out!
And yes they said focus will be anji an arnav doesnt mean khushi is never to be seen we get atleasr 10 to 12 mins of arhi in every eppi and other 8 min r equally divided in all the other charecters so why the all complains and pplz stop bashing daljeet she is really sweet!

No one is bashing DB it is Anjali centric post and it seems that the CV's want Arhi only for TRPs
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: acnipkknd

hey some one plss tell me what is meant by this  didi ki sautan...i am searching of it from last week...didnot get from any...plss some one who know it plss tell me

It means "other women in sisters life"
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont know wht PH/CVs think...after a huge success  of show...1)they replace LM..2) main lead gonna for long leave..3) storyline changes to didi-ki-saut...😕..trp shows the result...viewers dont want it...SP will soon put scanner...I dont have any hope for this show now...1)main lead looks clumsy...2)di gets focus..3)no intense love story..3)promo -episode..no match...4) the most consistent female lead always neglected..🤢
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukd

No one is bashing DB it is Anjali centric post and it seems that the CV's want Arhi only for TRPs

We are discussing about the story,tweets and interviews.We are not bashing DB.
If we support Sanaya that does not mean we are bashing DB.
We did not send hate mails to her.

Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks dear
Edited by acnipkknd - 11 years ago
PlovesArshi thumbnail
Or where was Anjali when Arnav was kidnapped ? I thought it was a blessing in disguise for Sanaya that Barun was away , as she did such a fab job. I have always loved her , but she has proven that she is very very versatile and you never hear her throwing tantrums or acting like a diva! I just hope that Sanaya is not being treated as Khushi as well!
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh thanks dear
but if this was the title i am sure... i would killed them...i am feeling nausea after seeing that stupid word "didi ki sautan"😡
ajvandana37 thumbnail
u guys are seriously being very rude...even i dont want daljeet as a main lead...but y so much bashing:(
mzeesana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for staring this post...

I agree with how this story line  has taken a twist... The following has happened in the last couple of months or so.

1. the show used to represent the name very well IPKKND... hate love story... Arnavs nastiness grrr
but then suddenly it started taking a turn towards ISKKND   S = show
The team comes across as lost at times

2. Khushis character has gone from fiesty mischievious, most hurt person in the show, the most central person in the show ... TO... someone who is KHUSHI one day and KON KHUSHI the other day...

3. Arnav is acting like Khushi at times... its not done the arnav way so it comes across as very fake

so essentially what i am saying is the show is not living upto its name due to people's threat DB and Arnav taking time off

BUT to be fair this show was created by the PK team and its their story line...

lets give them the benefit and lets sit back and allow the story to fall in place...
i think the realization will come that the chemistry is not there anymore and what they thought would work is not going to work...

Anjali will not be able to hold the lead role.. all she will do is cry and be nasty and self indulgent and then people will fast forward and all that will be talked about will be the five minutes of KKG and ASR :)

please comment
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

And some Anjali fans are attacking me and saying that she is the parallel lead.
Ok if she is the parallel lead then why was she not there in the teaser promos?
Why is she not in the title montage?
Why the title track is a love song not a sister brother song?

She is not a parallel lead.She is just a supporting actress like Deepali,Akshay,Utkarsha and others.
The CVs created the characters and now they have forgotten them.

Request the TM to add it in the main post.