Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why they are bnt on making DB(Anjali)the lead? (Page 4)

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acnipkknd

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

same here dear...i also dont understand y every one thinking about anjlai only...is khushi sufferd nothing...?  she suffered more than anjali...also khushi needs more attention than poojali...i dont understand y the cv's are changing the story trck...?  ufff i cant see or here that stupid, idiot word "didi ki sautan"Angry

Gul herself said that she felt the title "Did Ki Saut" very regressive and scrapped the show.She always said that even before this show went on air she was lost in Arnav and Khushi's Mills &Boons love story.
Then how come suddenly they are not considering it a love story anymore?What made Cvs to take such a stupid decision?

ya dear...i cant able to understand what they are saying now...? . they said anjali's character is as much important as ASR & Khushi's character. It balances the story. It is a story about a brother and sister whose lives change when their individual partners enter. 
but why dont they tell it earler? if i known it earlier, this is the case, i would not  watched this serial...i watched it only by knowing that ipkknd is a love story...

yeah only after a year they remembered the story is about the lives of  brother and sister. we should give a biig applauseClap for that. let them proceed with sister's life. TRP has already dropped down and by this time CVs should have understood y it is  instead of giving explanation to Anjali's character. lets all wait and see how long they boost Anjali's character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilsreemeeraOmNaMaSteOm

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saij

Sarun were the leads, are the leads and will remain the leads! No amount of PR activity by other actors of the show will change this. Even TRPs reflect that it is Arshi that people want to see.
CVs will not ruin their show, the one they all work so hard for! 

IDK but every step they have taken has turned from bad to worse. Ever since Holi we had very few good episodes. They call it their baby but we are the consumers and they should hear the public what they want. 
See GH had defended the MahaEpisode but what TRP it got?? Meager 2

Edited by rukd - 19 July 2012 at 1:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
And some Anjali fans are attacking me and saying that she is the parallel lead.
Ok if she is the parallel lead then why was she not there in the teaser promos?
Why is she not in the title montage?
Why the title track is a love song not a sister brother song?

She is not a parallel lead.She is just a supporting actress like Deepali,Akshay,Utkarsha and others.
The CVs created the characters and now they have forgotten them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlpenliebesreemeeraOmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttown

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalinii173

same here dear...i also dont understand y every one thinking about anjlai only...is khushi sufferd nothing...?  she suffered more than anjali...also khushi needs more attention than poojali...i dont understand y the cv's are changing the story trck...?  ufff i cant see or here that stupid, idiot word "didi ki sautan"Angry

Gul herself said that she felt the title "Did Ki Saut" very regressive and scrapped the show.She always said that even before this show went on air she was lost in Arnav and Khushi's Mills &Boons love story.
Then how come suddenly they are not considering it a love story anymore?What made Cvs to take such a stupid decision?

ya dear...i cant able to understand what they are saying now...? . they said anjali's character is as much important as ASR & Khushi's character. It balances the story. It is a story about a brother and sister whose lives change when their individual partners enter. 
but why dont they tell it earler? if i known it earlier, this is the case, i would not  watched this serial...i watched it only by knowing that ipkknd is a love story...

Let CVs decide which is more important. TRP or Anjali

Edited by shalinii173 - 19 July 2012 at 1:09am
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
How many articles n interviews come n go on defense anjali, to me its just a personal negotiation nothing else. N cv wl get this result when trp wl b reached to 2.3 again not now.

Edited by ogive_nab - 19 July 2012 at 1:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraOmNaMaSteOm

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
saamme yaar
y... i dont get it
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
sarun will remain as a lead forever, no one can take their place. DB is a finest actress. she herself said that a beautiful track is coming ahead. and the PH will never make anjali as a lead role. secondly, the other important thing is that TB articles are mostly fake ones. i never trusted on them.
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

And some Anjali fans are attacking me and saying that she is the parallel lead.
Ok if she is the parallel lead then why was she not there in the teaser promos?
Why is she not in the title montage?
Why the title track is a love song not a sister brother song?

She is not a parallel lead.She is just a supporting actress like Deepali,Akshay,Utkarsha and others.
The CVs created the characters and now they have forgotten them.

Absolutely bang on Clap
They say it is their baby but why do I feel it is an orphan???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

Go to top