Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why they are bnt on making DB(Anjali)the lead? (Page 3)

arshian1 Senior Member
arshian1
arshian1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
IPKKND is the love story not didi ki saut

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilDrwho

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
DB said that we should understand Anjali's pain and do not send her hate mails.Ok I agree sending hate mails is a very bad job.But isn't bashing also a part of glamor world.She is in this industry for 5 years but is still asking to have mercy on her.Can't she just ignore those mails.

Even Payal is in pain.But DP is not saying that understand Payal's pain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilDrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Ok...I think I m late...dunno wat the creepy PH members said, n wat that unproffesional creep Dljeet said...I m sorry for being rude...but is this the reward a gal is getting after putting so much hardwork for 2 continuos months, in the absence of the male lead! She single handeldly with the help of Abhaas managed to get TRPs aroud 2.7...then the male lead returned and their sizzling chemistry got them 3.4! Isnt that great!

When IPK was the slot leader, wat worked fr them at that time! Its Barun-Sanaya unbeatable chemistry that made ArShi an epic! The concept "Mohabbat door jaane na de, nafrat paas aane na de!" Not something horrible like Didi ki Sautan! 

Who made IPK work! Its Barun Sanaya...the whole n sole reason we watch IPK for!

Now why all of a sudden they are hell bent on making Daljeet the lead...why they are trying to make Anjali a crappy SP gal, who is just helpless, always dependent on others, croies a bucket, n trying to make us sympathize with her!

Excuse me the great 4lions, its nt Anjali we love to watch, feel the pain fr her...its ArShi...they have made a special place in our heart...we laugh wen Khushi laughs, we cry wen she is in pain...we drool wen Arnav smiles...we feel the love wen the look into each other's eye, we can feel the innocence, the love, pure passion! Our theme is Rabba ve now!

Can ur beloved Anjali give us all those mentioned above! No! The day wise TRPs have already proved that! We can relate to Shyam, we love Abhaas fr that! But I m sorry I can never relate to Anjali...the character, fr me is the most worthless character...she was a great Di, to both Arnav and Khushi, but now...Sigh...its nt! n the reason, every one knows!

Why you ppl are not taking Sanaya's dedication, humbleness, respect fr her work n to others in a right manner! If Sanaya leaves the show one day, will it be able to survive! Or all of you have taken it as granted that you ppl will bank on her popularity n give the show a shape according to ur wish! Its really suicidal...you ppl are digging your own grave!

Anjali can never be the lead...neither Anjali can replace Khushi...nor Daljeet can replace Sanaya!

Agree.
I don't know what threat Daljeet gave the PH.The PH has become her puppet.
IPKKND was doing very well in TRP charts.It is not that the love story did not work.But this love story was the first ever love story in SP that made its place among top 5 shows.Barun and Sanaya became like drugs to millions of viewers.
Then what made them change the concept suddenly?Why suddenly bury the love?

GH said,"22 minutes of ArShi Rabba Vey can not sustain a show."

But does he know that online viewers skip Anjali scenes and watch ArShi scenes million of times.
Even if they keep showing Barun and Sanaya for 22 minutes 5 days a week without no story the show will be on top 10.

these ppl are hell bent on ruining a beautiful story...I wont say a love story...its a story...of Arnav and Khushi...all the other characters are important, but to make it a long running show, its ArShi/SaRun are important...their chemistry is important...a proper storyline, is important, that can touch the heart of the viewers...why we can feel Arnav or Khushi...why we can relate to them! Not Akash, Anjali or any one else! Why ArShii has become so poular...why SaRun have become the heartthrob of millions! Have these CVs ever asked these kostins to themselves! No! If they are digging their own grave, then no one can help them!

sita1150sreemeeraOmNaMaSteOm

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I dont know how many hate mails will the PH and the channel get if they try to project Anjali at par with Arnav-Khushi

AcnavneilDrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

DB said that we should understand Anjali's pain and do not send her hate mails.Ok I agree sending hate mails is a very bad job.But isn't bashing also a part of glamor world.She is in this industry for 5 years but is still asking to have mercy on her.Can't she just ignore those mails.

Even Payal is in pain.But DP is not saying that understand Payal's pain.

so true dear......i mean look, if like daljeet y not deepali can also demand like that? she is also a sister of a main lead...but she didnot complained any thing...she know well that what is the role of a supporting actress  ...she is trying to make her charcter best.. and not trying to get the main lead...

sreemeeraDrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukd

I dont know how many hate mails will the PH and the channel get if they try to project Anjali at par with Arnav-Khushi
more than good mails getting regarding arshi jodi
Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Sarun were the leads, are the leads and will remain the leads! No amount of PR activity by other actors of the show will change this. Even TRPs reflect that it is Arshi that people want to see.
CVs will not ruin their show, the one they all work so hard for! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Yaar im nt saying you r wrong..cz if v tlk abt last week trp..when ph gv da importance 2 bro n sis..mostly 2 da sis d@ ws on Wednesday n thursdy so that two days trp decreased..as I heard d@ ws 2.9 n 2:8..
But da part main lead.. I thnk still they gv more impotence 2 ArHi..cz this Tuesday n Wednesday..it gv an idea..
I think in this shw all the prob comes to ArHi cz of Di ..n so I think n hp CV wil think Mr about ArHi than Di..
Stil n forever only sanaya iz the mainlead..last 2 promoz only about ArHI na yaar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alpenliebe

Go to top