Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mzeesana

Thanks for staring this post...

I agree with how this story line  has taken a twist... The following has happened in the last couple of months or so.

1. the show used to represent the name very well IPKKND... hate love story... Arnavs nastiness grrr
but then suddenly it started taking a turn towards ISKKND   S = show
The team comes across as lost at times

2. Khushis character has gone from fiesty mischievious, most hurt person in the show, the most central person in the show ... TO... someone who is KHUSHI one day and KON KHUSHI the other day...

3. Arnav is acting like Khushi at times... its not done the arnav way so it comes across as very fake

so essentially what i am saying is the show is not living upto its name due to people's threat DB and Arnav taking time off

BUT to be fair this show was created by the PK team and its their story line...

lets give them the benefit and lets sit back and allow the story to fall in place...
i think the realization will come that the chemistry is not there anymore and what they thought would work is not going to work...

Anjali will not be able to hold the lead role.. all she will do is cry and be nasty and self indulgent and then people will fast forward and all that will be talked about will be the five minutes of KKG and ASR :)

please comment

See i dont get it, why do they want Arnav and Sanaya whenever there TRP is taking a beating they go on a publicity spree on twitter by releasing spoiler pictures and hot Arnav-Khushi photos/scenes. Both 4 lions and Star said that "your Fav jodi is back" when kidnapping track ended. Why dont they do the same with Anjali????? if she is by any chance their parallel lead

sherlockthor thumbnail
omg! for the love of god STOP!
dont trust TB ...its ALL rumours!!!
PH and CVS are NOT DUMB!!!!
sanaya is the lead and will always remain so!!!
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: urvashi_93

I KNOW!!! Did they not once think about Sanaya and how she would feel? Especially Daljeet... it was selfish of her to try and take the lead when audiences want Sanaya... no one is gonna accept Anjali as lead. Simply because we were promised the show " ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?" NOT DID KI SAUT.

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ‘well said dear
loved ur post...
i dont know wat cvs gonna make out of this...but i know tat Anjali cant make ipk success & no one wanna see her more than 5 min. on screen watever her condition is..
lets hope 4 the best...they wont ruin the show...๐Ÿ˜Š
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agree.
I don't know what threat Daljeet gave the PH.The PH has become her puppet.
IPKKND was doing very well in TRP charts.It is not that the love story did not work.But this love story was the first ever love story in SP that made its place among top 5 shows.Barun and Sanaya became like drugs to millions of viewers.
Then what made them change the concept suddenly?Why suddenly bury the love?

GH said,"22 minutes of ArShi Rabba Vey can not sustain a show."

But does he know that online viewers skip Anjali scenes and watch ArShi scenes million of times.
Even if they keep showing Barun and Sanaya for 22 minutes 5 days a week without no story the show will be on top 10.

[/QUOTE]

Not only online viewers.  I watch the repeat telecast when ever possible and now I skip the channel when ever Anjali comes.  Since I can not digest her way of thinking towards her brother and his wife.  She knows how much Khushi loves Arnav and it is very evident  if we watch the scenes before kidnapping.  She can cry over her husband who cheated her,  she can be angry towards herself since she believed, trusted and loved such a creep and all.  She can lament on her own foolishness and not towards love between some other couple.  It was shown before that she will do any thing to make her brother happy and now she is jealous and angry towards her brother just because he is happy with his wife.  They can portrait her and her pain in some positive way and can give some more importance by showing her a strong character. 
Edited by sreemeera - 11 years ago
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Even Khushi said that, Di is very important for me, That I love her just as Arnav loves her, that I really care ofr her, I can't be happy if she is sad...I can't hurt Di..."
Wow the Day Arnav will say something like this for Payal then I will understand, but Why Khushi ????
Someone is becoming very important in the show...

Deval__02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I do not agree with you!! I am sick of hearing negative comments every freaking day!! Ppl never wanna give a break!! Negative comments affects TRP too...cos many ppl expert in spreading fake news!!

Now, talking about ASR, whenever he is in angry mood!! He forget everything and speaks whatever comes to his mind..!! Afterword he realizes what he has done to khushi !! U R WRONG!! We had lots of ARSHI last two weeks and we are having lots of arshi scene!! They are maintaining both romantic scene and sad scene!! I do not feel that Anjali is in lead role..!!! They have to face this situation, cos he throw out SHYAM from RM!! Because shyam created his character very strong in front of family and Anjali!!

Now, you are saying that why everyone thinks about Anjali? right? cos Her husband left her and cheated her which they never thought about!! And everything happened in one day!! Will you take it without any proof, if some one tells you that your Son in law or brother in law is cheater!! I would not!! Did you see how many things happened in one day? Shyam's accident, arnav got kidnapped, shyam kidnapped Arnav, shyam wants ASR's property, Shyam is behind khushi, he got engaged with her, and all that!! That's a lot...So anjali is in a stage of depression!!! Everyone is in a shock, that everything happened just like that..they do not know khushi struggled a lot!! They do not know why ASR marry her..they do not know many more things!!

Now, come to ASR...He is struggling btw his Di ( who is everything for him) and Khushi ( that girl who did everything for him) !! They showed this relationship VERY strong from the beginning! Cos both of them had to face worst situation!! Anjali's marriage got broke and his mother died on same day, Uncle throw them out from their house and all that!! Now, ASR is regretting and doing everything to convince khushi!! Khushi became ASR and ASR became khushi...did you see that?