Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why they are bnt on making DB(Anjali)the lead?

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
At 24th June I read a TB article were it was said that now the focus will be shifted to Arnav-Anjali bond and everybody should give Anjali a benefit of doubt.I was like WTH.For 5 months we are waiting for ArShi union.And I was proved right unfortunately.ArShi union was shown just for 5 minutes.And then the following two weeks were only of Arnav-Anjali.Arnav was never seen to be thinking about his Di during the kidnapping track.It was all Khushi,Khushi and Khushi.Now all of a sudden he forgot every single thing Khushi did for him.
And from when did Akash also became his Di Ka Chamcha.All PaYash conversations are centered around Anjali.
And Khushi who has been mercilessly abused by her husband for his sister is still thinking only about the sister.Her marriage is also on a fix.But the only thing on her mind is:Di Khush Nahin Hai."
Last two weeks we saw Arnav mourning for his Di forgetting his wife.Now we are seeing Khushi mourning for Anjali forgetting her husband.
We are getting tweets from the PH and from the actors to feel Anjali's pain.
My question is why everything is suddenly revolving around Anjali.And what is the purpose of advertising Anjali's pain through interviews,twitter.
Why this sudden change in storyline?Why every single character is lost in Anjali?The show was doing well as ArShi the main leads.But then why the CVs suddenly decided to promote the sister as the main lead?Even after so many requests why they are still focusing on Anjali.Why suddenly the "Didi" became the lead and the wife became the "Saut"?

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 19 July 2012 at 12:45am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25so_hanikhanMitzcelaouroushasangeeta230811mastiSanayaipkkndbestshowNeeluaskamanreianakp123ilovesarunneet2012tAriAnPlovesArshimskdscdhivycraziefanbabli0204khj06jennadarshi1986fascinationsaddafmahmood4856AcnavneilMahi122Kasu4lyfeAlpenliebeDrwhosree07arshi_karishAkanksha-piggieshree10bella39sana11.Brooke.OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaPSharadaLIKEDMG..Enchanteur..OnepoundChicpieryrose...Tanu.....Peppermint..ILTHBEB

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Ok...I think I m late...dunno wat the creepy PH members said, n wat that unproffesional creep Dljeet said...I m sorry for being rude...but is this the reward a gal is getting after putting so much hardwork for 2 continuos months, in the absence of the male lead! She single handeldly with the help of Abhaas managed to get TRPs aroud 2.7...then the male lead returned and their sizzling chemistry got them 3.4! Isnt that great!

When IPK was the slot leader, wat worked fr them at that time! Its Barun-Sanaya unbeatable chemistry that made ArShi an epic! The concept "Mohabbat door jaane na de, nafrat paas aane na de!" Not something horrible like Didi ki Sautan! 

Who made IPK work! Its Barun Sanaya...the whole n sole reason we watch IPK for!

Now why all of a sudden they are hell bent on making Daljeet the lead...why they are trying to make Anjali a crappy SP gal, who is just helpless, always dependent on others, croies a bucket, n trying to make us sympathize with her!

Excuse me the great 4lions, its nt Anjali we love to watch, feel the pain fr her...its ArShi...they have made a special place in our heart...we laugh wen Khushi laughs, we cry wen she is in pain...we drool wen Arnav smiles...we feel the love wen the look into each other's eye, we can feel the innocence, the love, pure passion! Our theme is Rabba ve now!

Can ur beloved Anjali give us all those mentioned above! No! The day wise TRPs have already proved that! We can relate to Shyam, we love Abhaas fr that! But I m sorry I can never relate to Anjali...the character, fr me is the most worthless character...she was a great Di, to both Arnav and Khushi, but now...Sigh...its nt! n the reason, every one knows!

Why you ppl are not taking Sanaya's dedication, humbleness, respect fr her work n to others in a right manner! If Sanaya leaves the show one day, will it be able to survive! Or all of you have taken it as granted that you ppl will bank on her popularity n give the show a shape according to ur wish! Its really suicidal...you ppl are digging your own grave!

Anjali can never be the lead...neither Anjali can replace Khushi...nor Daljeet can replace Sanaya!

Edited by Dr.Zombie - 19 July 2012 at 12:28am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25so_hanikhanbindugoraaskamanmastiSanayaarshi1986craziefannivs_LittlePrincess8PlovesArshizikstAriAnKasu4lyfeinnocentgreenAcnavneilDrwhosreemeerapiggieAkanksha-PSharadaOmNaMaSteOmpieryrose

urvashi_93 Senior Member
urvashi_93
urvashi_93

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I KNOW!!! Did they not once think about Sanaya and how she would feel? Especially Daljeet... it was selfish of her to try and take the lead when audiences want Sanaya... no one is gonna accept Anjali as lead. Simply because we were promised the show " ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?" NOT DID KI SAUT.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25so_hanikhanMitzNeeluaskamanmastiSanayaarshi1986PlovesArshimskdscprincessVVmissdramkrcraziefanKasu4lyfeAcnavneilMahi122sreemeeraAkanksha-...Tanu...PSharadaOmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
same here dear...i also dont understand y every one thinking about anjlai only...is khushi sufferd nothing...?  she suffered more than anjali...also khushi needs more attention than poojali...i dont understand y the cv's are changing the story trck...?  ufff i cant see or here that stupid, idiot word "didi ki sautan"Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25so_hanikhanMitzNeeluaskamanmastiSanayaarshi1986mskdscmissdramkrcraziefanKasu4lyfeDrwho...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOm

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acnipkknd

same here dear...i also dont understand y every one thinking about anjlai only...is khushi sufferd nothing...?  she suffered more than anjali...also khushi needs more attention than poojali...i dont understand y the cv's are changing the story trck...?  ufff i cant see or here that stupid, idiot word "didi ki sautan"Angry

Gul herself said that she felt the title "Did Ki Saut" very regressive and scrapped the show.She always said that even before this show went on air she was lost in Arnav and Khushi's Mills &Boons love story.
Then how come suddenly they are not considering it a love story anymore?What made Cvs to take such a stupid decision?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

askamanPlovesArshiarshi1986Drwho...Tanu...

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Anjali is now turning into Khushi's saas, saut and snake...no one can justify her dialogs and thoughts... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

urvashi_93arshi1986sreemeeraDrwhopiggieOmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986Drwho

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
A particular actress comes and says give me more scren space.and the PH agreed.So should I say that the PH does not have any idea of who are bringing success for the show?Does they feel Sanaya is not a popular actress.So there needs to be a change on lead?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

askamanarshi1986craziefanAcnavneilMahi122DrwhoAlpenliebeOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top