Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG love?? revenge??#2 link to thread3 pg/112 (Page 96)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

PART 27:

After an hr maan got an other call, he immediately looked at the id it was geet and the time was around 3:30 a.m. He picked it up hurriedly geet'. geet kaha ho tum???

Geet was in a world of fear bt still she managed answering him maan!!! Mujhe nahi pata''' main kaha hoon somebody kidnapped me'..!!! maan's head started to spin with those words geet just look around koi toh clue hogi na just tell me look around plz

Geet looked around bt cudnt find anything that can hint her the place she is right now. By the time she cud speak out geet heard footsteps sound and put her phone down. Bt the fraction of time she spoke to maan was enuf for the police to track down her whereabouts within no time maan reached to the place where geet was kept captivated and the kidnapper was sharp enuf to understand that geet made a call in his absence. He slapped her tight across her cheek for the audacity she has shown just now!!!

Vishal : kisko phone kiya tune?? Bloody hell it was my fault that I did not do anything to u yet how dare u geet u reject my love?? Main bhi dekhta hoon kaun bachata hai tumhe!! Geet laughed at him and retorted aur tumhe lagta hai ki yeh sab karke tum bachpaoge?? U don't know whom u are messing with

Vishal again slapped geet main bhi dekhta hoon kaun hai who bachane wala saying this he just dragged her towards himself. He draped geet's duppatta on her mouth and tied her hands with a rope firmly. He tore her back with a knife baring it completely wen geet closed her eyes fearing the next. Vishal then heard the siren of police van. He understood that they were here to rescue geet, he lost his temper and again slapped her, blood oozed out of her mouth bt still she smiled. Vishal did not say anything just dragged her towards the back door. Geet was now scared she cudnt shout now!!!

Maan reached the place where geet was kept till now. It was a garage and there was no sign for him to hint her presence, he searched the whole place and finally found her payal on the path that led to towards the back door. He looked at it and understood it is geet's payal, he ran maniacally and found a man shoving geet into the car. Maan just pouched on him like a lion and gave a blow on his jaw to which he vomited  a huge amount of blood. The police took him away while geet cornered herself into the car scared with the sudden turn of events. Maan sat in the car, dragged her from elbow towards himself and patted her hair, he found her back bare, he took out his waistcoat and covered geet with it. He then picked her in his arms and drove back home in his car. It was mrng now so maan was getting ready for the office and he did not even bother looking at geet. He was had his breakfast, fed chotu and was about to leave wen he observed geet following him where eva he was going, he asked her frustratingly kya hai geet?? she did not say anything just hugged him crying badly, venting her pain out. Maan tried consoling her. He just picked her up and placed on the bed and walked away wen he heard geet saying uska naam vishal hai. He is my batchmate for dance classes. Few days back he proposed me and I straight away said no to him. He cudnt take that rejection and started to follow me she paused for a while and continued phir kal usne mere saath kuch'.. I got scared and today I boarded the train so that ill travel safe in the ladies compartment lekin who aaj bhi mere ''' maan turned around so this was the thing bothering u!!! ek baar mujhse keh toh deti geet!! nahi tum kyun kahogi??? Wat am I to u?? I don't love u so u did not feel the necessity to tell me anything after all I shud have understood that a girl can neva trust me until and unless I say I love her right geet?? saying this maan turned to leave wen geet ran to him and hugged from his back I am sorry maan aisa nahi hai I didn't want u to get worried that's it. Maine nahi socha ki baat yaha tak aajayegi trust me plz. I promise aage aisa nahi hoga plz aaj mat jao I need u maan plz.

Maan took her hand and pulled geet infront and hugged her almost crushing her bones. She cud understand how much pain he had to face till now with the hug. She did not even flinch just let him feel her presence. They stayed together in that position for a long time. He very slowly released himself from her and whispered aage se ull tell me everything to me, to which she replied eva so lovingly I will I promise

He just took her lips into his!!! This was a shock and least expected moment for geet. She remembered the last wen she asked him to kiss her and how desperate she was for the kiss. Geet just wrapped her hands around him pulling him closer and closer. This made maan even more instigated. There was no stop to him as her fingers were in power they entangled in his scalp, this was a feeling maan neva had. His arms scoured around her rubbing her body, he was so wild that he pushed her to the nearby wall and licked her lips, biting them, chewing them he enjoyed her feel against his hardness. Geet understood how much aroused he was. She simply gave into his desire, he pressed his lips more hard into hers thrusting his tongue tracing her mouth completely more in passion, a raw desire. She neva understood that a kiss can be this pleasurable. He munched her upper lip making it to bleed. He just licked the blood as if quenching this long last thirst drawing self and her into a world of fantasy, the next world. After wat seems like an eternity he left her breathless, both started to pant heavily. He again pinned her to the wall and questioned her do u regret geet?? she blushed lowering her eyes down and nodded for a no!!! he simply hugged geet and asked so we can proceed with this right?? U have no prblm with this?? Geet again said no.

Maan: I have some work in the office geet aaj raat ko?? He very reluctantly asked her for permission to which geet's cheek turned crimson red can I'. can I??

Geet: u can love me maan!!!

PRECAP: a night of passion!!!

finally i am happy ppl love this story of mine!!! target 120+ likes for next update aashu mat maar cliff hanger peh chod diya!!!

check out my new story i am very scared of the response donno from next part it will be painful tum log jhooti aur chappal ke saath ready mat hojana i planned it as 7 parts if u dont like it ill end it up in 5 parts!!!

BEKALI

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 26

NEXT PART:

PART 28

Edited by dreamyharika - 07 October 2012 at 6:24am

The following 154 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanzil143MADHUKAAJALKIMLsimmi11ishitamoreapubasustar432Candy_jsmaltisokhalaparna1316kangsarbjeetniki7611maanlovesddGeetloversmariam.ahmed197maaneet_manicneetugarg123angeljyotijooooooooooooooaparnapodurimanaal_2011divyaraghani9290860623television9lathaaukrishna.saadi88thendral_111sadavirkmans22richu26mamatha.PoonamTrizwanaqpadamjotgeetapsk_75Nihsonprincesssarahpreet.harmannityarostTheSunShineniki02ManeetTUJANENAcutestarzsweet-mishtyimli95nishnalcrazy_125kainturakiranpayal12pari1689mounacutypinkybedidoll9maneetarsh.lovemaaneet.cutestar12keerthi90CuteTommysree.maneetsstylishdollanshimanshiOblivion007am_sweet_parishristi1Whypadhukareena32amita5AmbibambyAtiffasheetalvasalove4alljssoodkrndranmirzadreamymishti88payal.gupta177ElienoreMG...RIDDHIMA...jeyanthi123Dei_Gratiacustodian75lovesiavalli30Tia-AFreeBirdHanishadeviAIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekmaaneetmaahisweetsampa39_wallflower_piya27jayshu17TinkerBella-Veritaserum-basicquestion1tintinu18mypridealicia212anjucoolshruti_luvs_msknihatriPaintedSkysona-rai--Ratna--Basilisksweet scorpiomeena..freya123Ash1991-afsha-monikasethpop77flowers4umandymorealekhika20aamirkhanfanmaaniqraHansaNmandy15honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212sdlife19Remya_Pillaijasraj123Shruthelove2_soma-Gemini--Mounika-impoojavermaKINGKHANFANpunam2712gill123kabslocksLILY111144sanum23lehrsanghita0000dolly10Sri_Radhavrinda22Madhuri53Loquacious_Aashabinash079Krishna_SouravspvdInfinity.Donnaatabby999singh24..AnushaGeet..

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Kitni derrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Kitni derrr

upar dekhLOL

18mypride

ElienoreMG IF-Dazzler
ElienoreMG
ElienoreMG

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Amazing update.. Thank god maan reached on time... Loved maaneet's moment... Waiting for nxt part..

dreamyharika

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
lovely update 

dreamyharika

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
superb update..
the way he ignored geet in the morning..it was evident that he was so scared of losing her.. he loves her a lot..
but due to his past he s not ready to admit that...
Geet s so blind in love that she s ready to give in to all his demands..

dreamyharika

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Mindblowing update :P

dreamyharika

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Wow u updatd it i cant belive..any1 pinch me..
Btw when u r gvng bkh?
cmng to update it was amazing as always i love ths maan so so so much!
Ayyo geet is realy mad she would hav said maan na us kamena vishal ke haddiyan thod diya hota aur ye sab nahi hota hmm any ways my superhero dashng munda saved hs geet in time..oye hoye maan babu u shameless how nicely u r askng her(btw i blushd be4 geet with the way u said those wrds..he he)
hmm and geet maan kuch kahe aur wo na kahe aisa hosaktha hai kya she gave all copy rights lol
waitng for next
cnt sn di
luv ya

dreamyharika

Go to top