Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG love?? revenge??#2 link to thread3 pg/112 (Page 86)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

PART 26:

Dadima: maan hum aapse kuch pooch rahe hai aapne uss ladki ke peeche nahi jaayenge. I don't want u to be with her anymore aap samajh rahe hai main kya bol rahi hoon??

Maan: dadima u know geet ek achi ladki hai so y all this? Parineeta ne jo kiya uske baad bhi aap agar uski tarafdaari karna chahti hai toh I am saying main aapke saath nahi rahonga

Dadima: oh toh baat yaha tak aayi hai now u want to go against ur dadima for that damn girl??

Maan: dadima!!! Don't use such language for geet u know how much I care for her he replied with anger filled tone

Dadima: hum jaante hai aura chi tarah samajhte bhi hai maan uss ladki ne aap peh kya jaado kardi bt lemme tell u if u get trapped she is using u for ur money nothing else

Maan: kisi ko jaane bina aisa kuch bolna nahi chahiye dadima I know wat geet is so better don't try to tell me wat her intentions can be

This shocked dadima neva did maan go against her will and now he is answering her arrogantly

Dadima: acha toh aap yeh kehna chahte hai ki ab who ladki mujhe badke ho gayi aapke liye?? Maan aap uss ladki se dur rahenge nahi toh!!

Maan: nahi toh kya dadima?? Boliye yehi na ki mujhe property nahi milega vagaira vagaira?? If that is so I am happily leaving the house u stay happy with that pari of urs!!!!

Saying this maan left the house not even sparing a glance at dadima

It has been two weeks Geet recovered completely. Maan and geet almost started to stay together in her house just that maan neva used to touch her. Maan already told her that he wants her bt somewhere he understood the fact that though they were committed the condour that him hating the feeling of love is making her insecure and he did not want to hurt her. Like every other day geet woke up and made coffee and supper for maan. She had some extra classes so just wanted to leave early. Maan observed geet is upset for something bt wat?? He was working on his lappy wen geet came into the room with the breakfast

Maan: kya hua geet tum bohut pareshaan si lag rahi ho?? He looked at her red and puffy eyes which had a story

Geet: who kuch bhi toh nahi just that I am tired maan kal bohut kaam tha so cudnt sleep properly and moreover today I had to wake up early she answer looking everywhere bt maan

Maan: u know u can tell me geet or is it that u don't want to say anything to me as u feel I am not important person to share'. She closed his mouth with her palm and continued u know how much important u are for me maan plz neva say that again

He removed her hand holding it in his hand kissed and replied plz geet mujhe batao ur eyes can neva say lie something is bothering u?? or is someone bothering u?? main hoon na ill solve it

Geet: nahi maan aisa kuch nahi hai agar hota toh main bata deti na anyways I have classess now so lemme go main aapse sham ko baat karongi I have a dance class to attend in the evening so ill get late chalo bye

The way geet answered him in a hurry he understood that she was hiding something wat was it??? even though geet said everything was fine his heart was not ready to accept. He had so much of work today, so after reaching office he got so much engrossed in his work that he completely forgot abt geet and moreover he did not pay much attention towards his work since two weeks, most of his time he was with geet taking care of her

In the afternoon he called onto her number she did not pick up so again he got caught up in his work and then the meetings with clients

He just wanted to end up things soon and wanted to go back home as the eyes of geet started to haunt him more and more. Wat is it that she was hiding behind those beautiful hazels of her??

He called her again in the evening bt then a strange sign since mrng there was no sign of geet. maan started to worry for her. he called her many times she did not pick up. Even if she remains busy in her classes she always picks it up bt now?? His heart thudded against his rib cage. He did not know how will he find her!!! day turned to night there was no clue of her, his heart started to anticipate that she is in some trouble for sure!!!

Maan(st): kaha ho geet tum??? Kya tha jo tum mujhse chupa rahi thi??

He called gayatri maa and asked her abt geet and the reply he got from her shocked him even more!!! Geet did not go to school!!! His mind stopped for a while. He was anyway not getting positive vibes and moreover this phone call left him shattered wat if something happened to her??

He still did nt stop, this time maan called karthi to ask abt geet coz he knew geet wud atleast talk to him. Bt to his utter shock even he did not have any clue abt geet

He left the office and reached geet's home with a last hope that she wud be there NO!! she was not even there. He sat down on his knees yelling geet's name wen chotu came to him waving her tail, huffing and puffing. Chotu too was worried. Maan held chotu venting out his pain

Maan: chotu kya karon?? Kuch samjah mein nahi aaraha geet kaha hogi?? Kaise hogi?? Kis haal mein hogi??

He made calls to the police and then to adi to trace out geet's where abouts. Now it was almost mid night and still there was no progress, wen suddenly his phone rang

Police: sir hume hoti si information mili hai geet mam ne subah ko local train se travel kiya not by bus which she generally takes

Maan: toh mujhse kehke kya fayda search!!! I am telling u agar geet nahi mili ull loose ur jobs. Find out till which station she has taken the ticket for!!!

After an hr maan got an other call, he immediately looked at the id it was geet and the time was around 3:30 a.m

precap: love me maan!!!Embarrassed

chalo maine precap bhi dediya i want 120+ likes for next update as i am home and all free ill update regularly toh its on u jitni jaldi update chahiye utni jaldi gimme likes

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 25

NEXT PART:

PART 27

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

puja360dpurvashanmanrashmi24588khan_azmasimmi11shubhiguptaapubasustar432Candy_jsGeetloverskangsarbjeetniki7611mariam.ahmed197angeljyotisravanthi93neetugarg123nishasharma18Enigma78anjyluvleo555aparnapoduriansshukrishna.thendral_111vij10saadi88sadavirkmans22drashtiMyAnGeLrichu26mamatha.PoonamTrajanirchandranNihsonsk_75geetapprincesssarahdreamyprostnityanishnalcutestarzcrazy_125ManeetTUJANENAniki02sweet-mishtyqueenbee001nat10imli95pari1689payal12varthyadi000pearl.whitedoll9.lovemaaneet.neel11pinkybedimansi.tripathikeerthi90CuteTommysree.maneetCrystalSayaanshimanshilovebapu18WhypadhuAtiffashristi1krndrlove4alllively-piiagurti30AmbibambyNav2010sheetalvasad_soniadreamymishti88ana1411Vinsh23...RIDDHIMA...Dei_Gratiasnehapriyajeyanthi123ElienoreMGpayal.gupta177anmirzaAshleyAngelenacustodian75Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39lovesiavalli30rsusmitaTeamMcSwarekmaaneetmaahiHanishadevinehakapoor7-Veritaserum-tintinu18myprideNiharika.Nairjayshu17TinkerBellaharshithaaaaaaaDoracakepreeti.1shruti_luvs_mskanjucoolnihatriAlamelualicia212monikasethflowers4umandymoreBasiliskaamirkhanfanmaaniqraHansaNsona-rai--Ratna--rsroopaliAsh1991mandy15freya123meena..jasraj123Remya_Pillai-Sexy-Shruthelove2_soma-padmarao-honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212sdlife19kabslockspunam2712gill123impoojavermaKINGKHANFAN-Mounika-lehrLILY111144sanghita0000dolly10Loquacious_Aashvrinda22Madhuri53abinash079mysteriousmilliKrishna_Souravspvdtabby999DonnaaInfinity.singh24..AnushaGeet..

anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
lovely update
really loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Daadi is so rude and she don't want Maan to meet Geet...

Geet is feeling insecure...

where she went suddenly...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

dreamyharika

keerthi90 Goldie
keerthi90
keerthi90

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Maan goes against dadima for geet...yeh pyaar nahin toh aur kya hain...but he still dosen't recognise it...                                                 

Yeh geet ko kya hogaya hain...suddenly woh itna gumsum kyun hogayi hain aur maan se bhi chupa rahi hain...kuch toh hain
Now she is missing...maan toh pagal hojayega...
Yaar tumne toh sahi time pe rok diya hain...geet ke cell se call aaya hain...
precap is very Blushing...
jaldi next update dedo...waiting for it...

dreamyharika

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
part 26
nice part...
where is Geet?
i dunno why and how Daadima can be so low and hate Geet still and love Pari...
doesnt she have any character?
cont soon dear...

dreamyharika

Dei_Gratia IF-Dazzler
Dei_Gratia
Dei_Gratia

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
awesome updt
Ye geet ko achanak kya ho gaya????

dreamyharika