Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG love?? revenge??#2 link to thread3 pg/112 (Page 75)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi.tripathidreamymishti88AIMAMALIKbasicquestion16n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_somamandymoreaamirkhanfansona-rai--Ratna--lehrKINGKHANFANpunam2712singh24DonnaaInfinity.spvd

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
PART 25:

Maan didn't know how to stop her!!! he cud neither stop her nor let her go away after wat all has happened in his past he always hated this feeling, hated love so much.

Love never existed in his life. He knew he was getting attracted to geet since the moment he saw her. It can be infactuation, passion, desire, obsession even it can be lust but LOVE?? No it cant be!!! How can he love her after facing so much in his life?? Even his dadima neva gave him the love he needed it was all abt money in his life which he had ample of it!!! love is something which has neva been in his life. Before he cud say something he saw a man entering the room hugging geet taking her away from him. Maan tried stopping him

Prem: give her sometime maan!! Leave her alone, tumhe jo kehna tha tumne keh diya just leave her alone

Maan: prem!!! He yelled don't interfere he tried dragging geet towards him but prem did not leave her

Prem: maan I said just leave her alone!!! Maan was still not interested bt then he had to give up as geet was silent, he understood geet wants to be with prem.

Prem overheard everything. He was happy that they love each other bt this separation for no reason made him to interfere.

Prem: wats wrong with u both?? Tumne maan ke liye apni jaan lene ki koshish ki?? Wat happened all of a sudden?? U like each other I know this from the beginning bt this is the limit geet wat's going on?? Tell me!!! He questioned her

Geet: toh main aur kya karthi prem?? I truly want him to be happy. Ek na din mera bhai mujhe dhoond lenge wat then?? They will not think before killing maan

Prem laughed loud kya geet he is the most powerful business man in india and u say he will be killed by ur brother?? Isnt that funny? He is not an ordinary man geet ki who log usko koi keeda samajh ke maarde{he is not an ordinary man that they can kill him taking him to be an insect}

Geet: lekin dadima!! She wants me to stay away from maan and I don't want to go against his family tumne suna unhone kya kaha?? He doesn't love me bt wants me!!! Wat does that mean??

Prem: geet it was really difficult for maan to break the shell and come out of it he has faced a lot all bcoz of dadima he has a past geet his dad's love!!! So called extra marital affair broke all his relations

MAAN'S PART AS NARRATED BY PREM TO GEET:

Maan was 16 wen his father and mother got separated. For his dadima money means everything, so did for maan's father. Maan's father and mother marriage was no less than an business alliance. Dadima forced his dad to separate from his love and marry a rich girl so that cud help their progress in business and he did that coz he was threatened by dadima that if he doesn't do it he will not get his share in the property lekin he had an other family separately annie is their daughter geet. she doesn't know this truth yet!!! bt maan loves her the most in his family. His mom and dad got separated later as his dad left the house slowly his mom to went back to London as if she had no responsibility towards her child!!! Her maan!!! That means his mom doesn't love him, neither did his dad!! Even though dev cud cope up maan cudnt geet he just cudnt moreover maan used to spend much of his time in our house with my mom. There he got the love he has always craved for, he got it from my mom, something which dadima did not like. She neva gave him the love neither did she allowed my mom giving him love as she doubted that we will separate him from her. With time our family ties almost broke bt maan and my relation got strong geet, very strong, wen my father passed away he was with me all the time supporting me at every bad time of mine he then supported me with the turbulent times of my business too by helping me out. After his father passed away maan has brought aniee home. She was too young to know all this. With time she understood that her father has passed away bt her mother want a legal name for her so is the reason maan brought her home. Dadima did not accept her so maan joined her in a hostel in Mumbai, she studies there. Maan is the only person to whom she talks in the family

He loves u like mad geet, he has been craving for love since his childhood and now its all bcoz of the craving for it he started to hate that feeling and now that craving of him is U!!! its only u that can make him a normal man again!! Tum use pyar karti ho use mat chodo geet. Let him take his time to accept his feelings till then u can wait. Use apne  apse dur mat karo geet. I promise he will accept ur love just that he is not ready to voice out his feelings!!! that's it. weneva he needed his parents there weren't there for him bt with u!! he can demand that lost love!! Just think of it!!

Geet cried listening to the pain through which he had to face since his childhood. She cud understand how can a life be without love, who more can understand that?? She too did not get it except from her mother!!!

Geet: prem don't worry ill accept him the way he wants me in his life ab mujhe tumhari saari baatein samajh mein aaya hai ill love him. I know he loves me too just that he is not ready to

Voice out

It had been two days. Geet went back to her home, maan did not try contacting her bt then Y?? she wanted to know the reason!! Y??

By now she cud make out that maan will not be home. She wanted to see him for once, after a while FARM HOUSE!!! She remembered how he told her that this house of him is really close to him.

She reached the house in no time and her guess was right, the moment she entered the house, The sight shocked geet it was he was completely tattered' seemed as if he had been drinking for god knows how long. His sorrow began to consume her, the pain which she went through till now, she cud find it in him and that's the least she expected, she walked towards him who was drinking and drinking. She put her hand on his which was holding the glass, he looked up with red eyes all tired. It seemed to him as if his life got back to him!!! He wants her and he cant live without her, neither can he accept this is love!!! Bt then he cant get her until she wants that too. He wanted her submission bt with her consent. He was looking at the moon standing near the window, the darkness which is consuming him since the moment he understood that he cant get her!!!

Maan: how did u know I was here?? Waise bhi tumhe jo mujhse chahiye tumhe nahi milega so better u leave geet.

She gave him a warm smile and continued bt now I don't want anything other than U and its ok maan I know wat u feel for me she said resting her head on his arm holding him sideways making him to sit down, he obeyed her. Both of them rested themselves near the wall listening to their heartbeats hugging each other. After a long time maan spoke breaking the silence

Maan: I cant give u love geet!!! I told u I hate this feeling bt I cant live without u' cant we stay together without this love??? I want u geet plz!!!

She hugged him accepting him wat if he is not ready to accept his feelings?? She loves him that is enuf for their relation!!! He reciprocated her hug hiding his face completely into her crying like a baby

Geet: its ok maan!!!! I understand mera pyar kaafi hai hum dono ke liye I love u and I don't anymore care abt anything

precap: nahi dongi raising my bar 110 likes!!! i am this time strict so do gimme the likes the fast i get them the fast will be the update

i donno how many of u all agree with geet bt from her side i only want to say is that her love for maan is making her weak hope u are getting my pov!!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 24

NEXT PART:
PART 26

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmangeeta1803puja360rashmi24588maaneet05viki2511gayathripriyankgurtimanetapubasushristhi88sonai-adricastar432Candy_jsniki7611kangsarbjeetGeetloversmariam.ahmed197maaneet_manicneetugarg123kavitamundharaEnigma78anjyluvangeljyotisravanthi93mkd.70aparnapoduriAminagatoenzafarahimjoooooooooooooolathaaumans22sadavirkrizwanaqpadamjotPoonamTrajanirchandransaadi88vij10preet.harmanrostgeetaprichu26mamatha.NihsonMONIJA78princesssarahnityaniki02sweet-mishtynishnalcutestarzcrazy_125nat10aroobasiddiq26_chaitraimli95SHRADDHA2102pari1689maan-ki-jaanvarthyadi000.lovemaaneet.doll9maneetarshneel11pinkybediSphinxmansi.tripathiCrystalSayakeerthi90indiegirlsree.maneetCuteTommysheetalvasashristi1Nav2010Ambibambylovebapu18dreamymishti88krndrgurudrishtijssoodpreetymaaneetarunsunita_gmVinsh23hottyangelanmirzaAshleyAngelenaElienoreMG...RIDDHIMA...lg001mehak173custodian75Dei_Gratiajeyanthi123lovesiavalli30Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39maaneetmaahiHanishadevinehakapoor7piya27jayshu17meettumaaneet5AIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekanjucoolAlamelunihatribasicquestion1tintinu18myprideharshithaaaaaaaluv_DDshruti_luvs_mskTinkerBellajasraj123Remya_Pillaisdlife19zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeBasiliskAsh1991freya123mandy15flowers4umandymoreaamirkhanfanmaaniqrarsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--monikasethpunam2712impoojavermaKINGKHANFAN-Mounika-Shruthelove2_somakabslocksLILY111144MonaSWriteslehrsanghita0000dolly10vrinda22Madhuri53mysteriousmilliabinash079Loquacious_AashInfinity.tabby999Krishna_SouravspvdDonnaa..AnushaGeet..singh24

maan-ki-jaan Goldie
maan-ki-jaan
maan-ki-jaan

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
awesome update ! loved it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

.lovemaaneet. Goldie
.lovemaaneet.
.lovemaaneet.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
maan too had to face so much i agree with ur pov

dreamyharika

keerthi90 Goldie
keerthi90
keerthi90

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
maan ki past ki wajah se he lost his belief in love...deep down in his heart he too loves geet but is not ready to accept his feelings...that is his problem
well geet understood it and is now ready to be with him...so no problem...
update soon.yaar precap bhi nahin diya...update toh jaldi dedo...

dreamyharika

Ambibamby IF-Dazzler
Ambibamby
Ambibamby

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
sweet update

dreamyharika

maaneet_manic Groupbie
maaneet_manic
maaneet_manic

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
very nyc yaar loved it Thumbs Up

dreamyharika

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
nice update..

so maan hates all theis love coz of his past..

hope he understands soon tat geet will alwasy love him

dreamyharika

Go to top