Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG love?? revenge??#2 link to thread3 pg/112 (Page 55)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keerthi90

teaser padhne ke baad intezaar nahin hota...
update soon...

updating:))

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by impoojaverma

m liking this track a lot

nd update was painful

geet is craving for love nd wen she is getting it destiny is playing wid her

let see wat gonna happen next

thanks pooja for liking the update it means a lot to me
dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 22
poor Geet...
and Daadima i so hate her...
why the hell didnt Maan tell her about Pari?
its better Geet goes away form Maan...
all Maan and his family will do is hurt her and kill her...
cont soon dear...

maan? wat will he say deepa?? he is unaware of pari's intentions yet!!!
dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi.tripathiana141118mypridesona-rai--Ratna--monikasethanshramaaniqraimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANmysteriousmillispvdInfinity.Donnaasingh24

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

PART 23:

Maan came out of the mansion started his car driving madly towards the apartment of geet every part of him, every ounce of him were like on fire its like as if some of extra senses started their work.

In no time he reached geet's flat. He screamed geet's name calling on to her, then he heard chotu barking from a random room he didn't know which room. He walked pass the kitchen into her room where he found blood stains with pieces of mirror, and then the dresser with the broken mirror and vase, his sight fell on the diary which was torn badly soaked with blood, a view which terrorized him till death. He lost it completely and then he shouted her name to which geet gained her consciousness and looked at the door feeling as if he is actually there its not her illusion, he is for her!!!! She smiled at her fate that atleast she will talk to him at the last moment of her life. Maan ran like a maniac towards the other rooms, finally to the kitchen. There he found her lying down on her stomach, blood dripping endlessly. She is in her conscious state, god dammit!!! She is smiling at him!!!

His heart almost stopped looking at her like that, his breath chocked, his eyes like had his own vision. He felt if he fails saving her he wud defo join her in the death bed bt no!!! he is the great maan singh khurana he will even fight with the fate bt will not let anything happen to her. He rushed towards her, his mind and body pulsated with wrath on her!!! For her!!! He understood this dumb girl has commited suscide!!! Suscide!!! Is it that easy to die?? the whole house echoed his internal trauma.

He turned her to take her in his arms. Blood is flowing as if the river. He put his hand on her stomach trying to stop it. He cried like a mad person. He took out his kerchief tied it on her wrist which had been cut by her with the knife yelling onto her

Geet!!! Yeh tumne kya kiya?? I already told u na u are mine!!! How cud u do this dammit?? Shit shit geet plz don't give up Barbie plz I want u to live for me!!! I want u for me!!! Only me!!! Fight for a while plz fight!!!

She was gazing at him with her hazels all red trying to speak to him, confess to him, tell him that the time she has spent with him has been the best time of her life. Every part of her wants to scream out to him I LOVE YOU!!! Atleast she wud die peacefully if she confesses. She just looked at him without blinking her eyes just for once and if she does she wud slip into a world where she can neva eva find him. Geet clinged to him lifelessly, even though he is asking her to fight she is not interested. She has decided that she will be gone!!!   fighting for her life is just cant be done by her.

He lifted her up carried her towards his car, she still wanted to tell him that their paths can neva meet all her bandishein will haunt him too. Its just a waste of time for him. He turned towards her and dying to say something wen suddenly he heard

I LOVE YOU!!!

He was surprised, stunned, wat to say dumbfound. He didn't know wat he shud say now!!! Wat will he? This foolish girl is proposing him? In this state? Wat is she upto? After placing her in the car he turned to drive ignoring her words which were making him to channel and he knew she is doing all this coz she didn't want to live. To his astonishment she still continued clutching her stomach I am happy maan, happy that before I die I got to see u once, before I give up my breath plz for once kiss me maan ill leave the world with serenity. He is concerned for her and she is acting like a screwball. She suddenly started to sink.

geet!!! Don't give up main maardalonga isse pehle ki tum marjao and I promise with that ill kill myself and if u want me to be alive fight!!! stop with ur stupid confessions, which made geet realize that he truly meant that.

Geet: no!! ull not do as such she held his collar tightly I am asking u to kiss me!!! Do it now!!! I want my first kiss and also my last kiss to be special atleast on the day I die plz maan meri akhri khwaaish hai maan plz poora kardo na she tried telling him, shaking him literally

Maan: geet u cant breath and u are demanding me to take ur life with my own hands?? Yeh kya pagalpan hai geet?? Sit back I cant drive he tried to get out of her grip still focusing on his drive.

Geet:meri saason ne mere saath chodke aap mein bas gaye maan plz maan I beg of u plz, plz!!! He didn't know wat can compose her. She has decided that she will leave him? He will not let her even if she wants to!!! wat if she gives up?? This is the only thing msk cant let happen!! His agony, his affiction was going to peaks and she is just asking him to'''. he had no option than assenting

maan: ok!!! Promise me ull fight for life promise me plz geet she shook her head in agreement although it was false she did only to assure him 

with that he leaned forward, taking care that he didn't touch her. He was scared of her blood, just took her lips in his. To his surprise she was at command, she bit his lower lip with the lil energy she had in her bt all of a sudden she seemed to scupper. He looked her, her face, she lost her consciousness, he patted her cheek franatically. She did not react he engulfed her in his arms.

Maan reached the hospital breaking few signals too on the road. The moment he reached hospital, picking geet in his arms he rushed towards the doctors cabin. Soon all the arrangements for the operation were made, maan rested his head on her heart feeling her beats slow than the normal. Geet was in the ICU he did not leave her there too.

He warned her not minding if she is in her conscious state or not geet!!! I promise agar tum mar gayi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga!!! Main khud ko mardonga samjhi tum?? So get this straight death cant separate u from me.

Doctors dragged him out for the operation theatre to treat her. He reluctantly came out after warning them that if they don't save her they wud loose their everything with her.

He fell down on his knees out the operation theatre room door, muffling his cries

how dare she try taking her life?? His life?? Her mind, body, soul everything is just in him too!!! How cud she do this with him??? Wat will he do without her?? The mere thought just made him even more mad!!! Mad at her!!! For doing this to him. His mind stopped rational thinking at the moment. The whole whole seemed to crash infront of him.

He didn't know her arms were the most soothing place for him till now.

He has got addicted to her like a drug, attracted to her like a moth to fire. Is he really a moth?? Not he!!! Its she!!! He is the fire. His day starts with her smile these days. Her sabbatical will torture him, torment him, rack him. Bt y did she do this?? Wat happened all of a sudden?? He wud find that out he promised himself.

The doctor came out of the theatre after an hr with a huge smile saying that she is fine.

precap: i neva loved u geet!!! i hate this feeling!!! it can neva exist for me atleast!!! i dont believe in it 

p.s: next update target u know its 100+ likes!!! so get to work!!! from here ull get all jhatkas and matkas!!! promich!!! love u girls for liking this story too!!! as i told u actual story has begun now!!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 22

NEXT PART:
PART 24

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 11:39pm

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanzil143maaneet05simmi11shubhiguptastar432PoorvaAroraCandy_jskangsarbjeetniki7611mariam.ahmed197Enigma78deepsikha09neetugarg123angeljyotiaparnapoduriAcharya10krishna.gem1606sadavirkmans22saadi88URMEPoonamTrizwanaqpadamjotnityaniki02kainturakiranTheSunShinenat10cutestarzpreet.harmanrostgeetaplovepooDazlingdivyarichu26mamatha.imli95Sphinxmansi.tripathiCrystalSayakeerthi90zaidi98maan-ki-jaansanam1234upari1689mounacutymaneetarsh.lovemaaneet.CuteTommysree.maneetanshimanshibobbydolllovebapu18lively-piiashristi1sheetalvasahottyangelVinsh23anmirzaAshleyAngelenajeyanthi123Dei_Gratia...RIDDHIMA...lg001KasiKasidreamymishti88ana1411krndrlove4alljssoodcustodian75nehakapoor7jayshu17piya27TeamMcSwarek-indu-maaneetmaahilovesiaTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39-Veritaserum-TinkerBellameettumaaneet5PaintedSkyDoracakeharshithaaaaaaakrati518myprideanjucoolnihatrishruti_luvs_mskAlamelumonikasethBasiliskmaaniqraHansaNsona-rai--Ratna--flowers4uanshramandymorealekhika20honeygrapeAsh1991freya123meena..jasraj123mandy15sdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212LILY111144lehrMonaSWrites-Mounika-impoojavermaKINGKHANFANpunam2712anupm04kabslocksShruthelove2_somasanghita0000Madhuri53dolly10Loquacious_Aashabinash079mysteriousmilliKrishna_SouravspvdInfinity.Donnaasingh24..AnushaGeet..

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Res
Lovely update and so emotional one..
Sh was begging for the last good bye kiss...
She confessed her love...All these were unexpected..
Maan was acting like a mad person...
if geet would have died then i m sure maan to woould have definitely accompanied her..
Precap s confusing..

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 21 August 2012 at 3:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
You scared me at first but thank God geet is fine now :P

Nice update dear. Thanks for the pm :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
part 23
nice...
poor Geet...
shes such a sweet girl but with so much pain...
and Maan u better set right all the problems...
but after reading the prologue and the current scenario Maan has failed...
sigh...
cont soon dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payal.gupta177dreamyharika

Go to top