Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG love?? revenge??#2 link to thread3 pg/112 (Page 11)

valli30 IF-Rockerz
valli30
valli30

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

ana1411 IF-Dazzler
ana1411
ana1411

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Nice Update

dreamyharika

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
part 18
nice part...
shes always careless...
and its surprising seeing Maan's behavior...
cont soon dear...

dreamyharika

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
will thank all the ppl later wen ill get my quota on the last update here!!!

Edited by dreamyharika - 21 July 2012 at 12:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pop77--Ratna--impoojavermasingh24Infinity.Donnaa

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

PART 19:

Maan dropped geet at the venue where the fashion show was to be held and left to home so that he cud freshen up and get back. Geet very reluctantly walked towards the hall finding meera and yash there she sighed in relief. Pari who was getting impatient for the arrival of geet smiled contenly to trap geet in her plan.

Pari: chalo geet lets start the game uss din ki beizzati ko tumne use kiya tha na? Mr. khurana se maan ban gaya? ab iss zillat ko kaise bardash karogi tum? I promised myself that after this u wont be able to look into the eyes of anyone maan toh dur ki baat hai

The fashion show of khurana's and juneja's has always been like a personal matter to both the families only rich, high profile ppl were allowed not even the media as neva did they entertain publicity. So this was the point which pari cud take an advantage of. She called sasha the designer of the fashion event and implemented her plan in a very calculating way. First she made everyone believe that the show stopper backed at the last moment and then she targeted geet that she was the only one who cud help them with the event. As it was saree to be wore everyone persuaded geet to agree so left with no other option she came to terms unaware of the plotted plan of pari

Sasha made geet understand how to walk slowly with some attitude. Since she is with a traiditional wear there is no need for her to rush. Geet got dressed in a white transparent saree with a sleeveless blouse with a back almost bare just a broach holding the straps of it. So that was their trick, wardrobe malfunction. The actual blouse of the model was replaced as it did not fit geet so at the last moment she was given a new blouse with a broken broach and it was not known to anyone. Sasha somehow managed tricking geet with it as she had a good knowledge as to how to fix it so that it cud snap open at the right time while geet was all lost, scared to walk infront of crowd. She did not even pay concentration on the fact that she was not given a bra to wear.

Here heer was feeling bad for geet as to how she wud face her after the crap she created last night. She felt sorry and was getting prepared to apolozise to her and tell her the truth, the truth of her insecurity towards geet. No one knew how much humiliation she was to face in few more hours.

Soon the show started off and all the models walked elegantly flaunting themselves in the saree. The music was being played according to the theme of the fashion show futuristic bt slow ones. Geet was getting tensed up off the stage she was sweating profusely bt then her turn finally came and she was to reach the stage''. with a cat walk she started off wen the music changed to a song and the lyrics were so much selective with every word as if they were depicting geet.

C'mon everybody do you wanna play?

Laila gonna show how to play today.

Dhak dhak dhak gonna make you sweat

Do you wanna get hot?

Do you wanna get wet?

Raat mein ho... Laila..Laila

Sath mein ho... Laila..Laila

Baahon mein ho ... Laila..Laila

Main toh Majnu ko chhaila bana doo haan

Laila main toh laila main toh sabki hu Laila

Kasbe, Mohalle gali-kooche mein

Charche hote hain

Takiye ke neehe mere khwaab

Sab rakh ke sote hain

Ek shaam jo sath bitayega

Sholon se mera mera jism jal jayega

Laila ka Naam kabhi naa bhool payega

Main toh Majnu ko chhaila bana doon haan

Laila main toh laila main toh sabki hu Laila

the song was like an edited one there was no music in it only the lyrics were highlighted. Geet cudnt comprehend, she started to stumble with her steps the song was like piercing needles through her heart. Bt she tried mustering her confidence as she was the show stopper and whole of the show was dependent on her so innocent she was ' cudnt understand the fact that she was plotted in the plan badly. By now everybody started to give cheap looks at her at the song selection, she cud sense that bt to add to her misery she felt the broach of the blouse snapped open. She cud palate that, she felt as if the ground will consume her anytime, she was loosing it completely. Her head started to spin with the sudden rush of shiver in her nerves. She wanted to hold the straps her hands were not helping her to do it, she was in shock to be precise. Then with the broach snapped fully, the straps too parted. She stopped at the place like a statue ready to hit the ground.

PRECAP: NAHI DONGI!!! sorry for being mean this time really sorry i want u all to guess next try doing it POOJA!!! are u smiling again?? yaar i did smile reading ur comment love ya girlEmbarrassed yes forgot valli22 she cud guess this part earlier this is for uClap

90+LIKES!!!! this is ur target as i got 88likes on last one so fill my quota of likes on last update and this one too ya i know this one is a chota wala again bt next one wud be a bada wala i promise

sorry for not being able to reply to anyone this time coz i am on a rush to update as u made me go mad with happiness with the no. of likes u gave me in one day for the first time so now fill the quota on both the updates then ill give an update here followed by besharmi ke hadein jis kisine bhi waha comment nahi kiya part4 mein abhi daldo i know i confused ull all sending the pm twice sorry abt thatOuch will reply u all on both the updates in two days pakkaDisapprove

silent readers hit a like and to my new readers i have given in brief the story in pg1 through that if u find it difficult to read all the 17 parts at a streachOuch

P.S: I TOLD U ALREADY THE STORY WUD GET INTENSE SO FROM NEXT PART IT WILL!!! PLZ DONT THROW UR JHOOTIS AND CHAPPALS OUT OF ANGER ILL USE WORDS WHICH WILL BOIL U WITH ANGER IN THE FURTHER UPDATESOuch

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 18

NEXT PART:
PART 20

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamiaashiyaan_2010samixy2011rashmi24588MADHUKAAJALKIMLishitamoreapubasustar432maneetsdollPoorvaArorasonai-adricaCandy_jskangsarbjeetniki7611aparna1316kavitamundharaEnigma78mariam.ahmed197maanlvsgeetansshuaparnapoduri01leothelionkrishna.television9mans22saadi88PoonamTpadamjotsoniaz121maneet2011geetapsk_75richu26mamatha.princesssarahTheSunShineAameraniki02rostcrazy_125cutestarzsheetalahlawatmaankijannbina_amounacutymaan-ki-jaan.lovemaaneet.CrystalSayamansi.tripathiCuteTommysree.maneetcool_gal17aksn-Crayon-shristi1Atiffalovebapu18Nav2010sheetalvasajssoodkrndrlove4allVinsh23ana1411KasiKasianmirzajeyanthi123Dei_Gratiacustodian75...RIDDHIMA...valli30Tia-AFreeBirdTeamMcSwareksweetsampa39Hanishadevimaaneetmaahipiya27jayshu17meettubasicquestion1nihatriambbihaharshithaaaaaaaAlamelushruti_luvs_mskpreeti.1--Ratna--maaniqrafreya123flowers4umandymoremonikasethpop77honeygrapemeena..mandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123Remya_Pillaipunam2712gill123kabslocksShruthelove2_somaKINGKHANFANimpoojavermaLILY111144sanum23sanghita0000dolly10Madhuri53Loquacious_Aashabinash079mysteriousmilliKrishna_SouravspvdInfinity.tabby999Donnaa..AnushaGeet..singh24

LILY111144 IF-Sizzlerz
LILY111144
LILY111144

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

YAAR,u stop on such a pointAngry u r a dvil ,but i blieve my maan or this sasha nd pari k0 i  wil kil dem WAT ING  4 90  likes,tabhi madam ki kirpa hogi,so gals make it fast...Smile

Edited by LILY111144 - 21 July 2012 at 12:32am

dreamyharika

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Nice prt...sso wardrobemalfunction was pari'.sidea of humiliation...lets see hw geet cope up wid dis n where is maan ...jarurat h to banda gayab h

dreamyharika

harshithaaaaaaa IF-Rockerz
harshithaaaaaaa
harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
hate pari...she is playing with our innocent geet...god save her from humiliation...

dreamyharika

Go to top