flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
fab updates...loving them...keep it up
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
OMG Maan is getting too possessive but alas he couldnt save his so called love and her...
cont soon dear...
keerthi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...ho kya raha hain??? jaldi update dedo...confusion se hame door karo...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
teaser tho diya.. update kab dungi
freya123 thumbnail
superb teaser
update  soon
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sdlife19

teaser tho diya.. update kab dungi

will give it soon dear shayad do din mein😕
dreamyharika thumbnail
UPDATING IN AN HR FRNDS INTRESTED????
PMS ON WEEKEND
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyharika

UPDATING IN AN HR FRNDS INTRESTED????

PMS ON WEEKEND

WAITING DEAR 
dreamyharika thumbnail
PART 24:

Its been two days since this incident neither did maan try speaking to geet nor did geet. Nobody knew abt geet being in hospital and maan did not want anybody to know even so he just told this news to only prem so that he can manage heer, bt listening to maan prem was shocked he neva expected geet to take sucha drastic step. Though maan wanted to know desperately abt the reason of geet's sucide attempt he cudnt coz its only geet who cud tell him after wat all has happened two days back he didn't want to embarrass geet, here geet too did not want to face maan as she did not have guts after her confession, she only did that coz she felt she will die!!!!

Its time for geet to discharge wen doctor wanted to have a final talk to maan abt geet's health

Doctor: dekhiye Mr. khurana now geet is absolutely fine as she had a heavy blood loss she will remain weak for few days wateva she did is absolutely wrong and its coz of u that we did not inform police bt anyways I wanted to tell u few things as the reason for her to attempt suicide is unknown yet. I had a talk with her the other day after she gained her consciousness she is in a depressed state and all I cud make out that its coz of lack of love in her life that she has taken such step so plz don't leave her alone as there is no treatment for the state she is in only love can heal her pain. She did try taking her life earlier too and this is the second time ''.. he paused and continued she can do it again if she will be left this way so I guess u understood wat u need to do now

Maan cud make out wat the doctor was hinting at, he cannot risk her life again. If he has to be with her all the time he will do it. Bt the question which cropped up in his mind now is that geet has been living alone since long time y all of a sudden she did this?? Everthing seemed so enigmatic to him now that he understood he cant find out the reason only its only geet who cud answer him made him loose his last ounce of control. He barged into the room of geet. She got ready to leave the hospital so that she cud leave even before she cud face maan bt was now petrified to look into his eyes who stood infront of her. She understood his anger

Maan: y did u do this geet?? he asked her maintaining distance from her bt she seemed least interested in answering that ignited him he did not to touch her coz she still had a bandage on her stomach and wrist he closed his eyes in order to control himself and asked her again this time walking towards her. Now geet understood that it wud be better on her part not to ignore him coz unless he gets his answers he will not leave her that easily kyun kiya tumne aisa geet?? kya hua aise achaanak??

Geet: kuch nahi mujhe aapse dur rehna tha issi liye maan clenched his fists listening to wat she said just now she did this just bcoz she wanted to stay away from him?? Bt she confessed she loves him. He is loosing it completely, he inched close towards her all the while he was trying not to touch her bt her words pricked him now. He held her other wrist issi liye uss din keh rahi thi ki tum mujhse pyar karti ho?? U wanted to stay away from me?? So u tried to take ur life away??

Geet: haan mujhe aapse dur rehna hai nahi pasand mujhe aapka paas aana I know I cant stay away from u as I love u so I tried taking my life chodiye mujhe let me go she freed her hand from his grip

Maan: I neva loved u geet!!! i hate this feeling!!! it can neva exist for me atleast!!! i dont believe in it, u are taking things in a wrong way bt that doesn't mean ull go away

Geet: fine!!! That's even more easier than I thought now leave me alone!!! I had enuf

Maan: u are not going anywhere I told u already

Geet: u have no right on me got that

That raged maan to the core, he pulled her harshly towards himself crushing her into him, grabbing her hair into his fist phir se kaho that I don't have any right!!! I promise main khud tumhe maardonga don't forget if u are breathing then its coz of me!!! Only me!!! This life is given by me to u!!! He roared spitting fire

Geet: toh maar kyun nahi dete mujhe?? Kyu bachaya mujhe?? Issi liye so that u can claim me?? U don't love me so y are u doing all this?? Just let me go away from ur life

Maan didn't know how to stop her!!! He can neither stop her nor let her go away after all wat has happened in his past he always hated this feeling, hated love so much. Love neva existed in his life. He knew he was getting attracted to geet since the moment he saw her. It can be infatuation, passion, desire, obssession even it can be lust but LOVE?? No it cant be!!! How can he love after he faced so much in life?? Even his dadima neva gave him the love he needed it was all abt money in his life which he had ample of it!!! love is something which has neva been in his life. Before he cud say something he saw a man entering the room hugging geet taking her away from him

Precap: maan's past!!!

Who is the man??? Guess karo!!! I know u are confused with maan's behavior just roll back to part6 and part10 might be ull understand next update will defo give answers to ur questions I want 100+ likes girls get to work coming up next teaser of mujhe haq hai and next update of besharmi ke hadein if u fill my quota of 8 more likes there so get to work if u want me in work!!!

few ppl said they have prblm with the font so i changed it as per ur wish to times new roman do tell me if u still have any prblms

PREVIOUS PART:

NEXT PART:

PART 25

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago