Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG love?? revenge??#2 link to thread3 pg/112 - Page 19

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 21:

GEET KE PYAR KE PANNE (HAAN MAINE PYAR KIYA!!!)

KHURANA MANSION:

It was like every other mrng dadima and pari were busy in talking after having breakfast when maan entered the hall shouting pari's name on the top of his lungs. Pari was stunned, bt cud understand y he was here looking at geet who stood behind him bt her blood boiled to see maan holding her hand. He let geet infront of him and *SLAP* dadima and pari both were numb for a sec looking at the turn of events first maan holding geet's hand and then geet slapping pari, bt before dadima cud question maan roared

tumhe lagta hai pari that u can escape? No its not that easy yeh thappad sirf meri shak ki wajah se hai jab yeh baat prove ho jayega ki tumne hi yeh sab kiya toh tum soch bhi nahi paogi main kya karunga!!!

Maan dragged geet out of the hall holding her securely in his arms as he didn't want to explain anything to his dadima even this time coz he knows it's a mere waste she wud defo take pari's side and of most talking to pari is wat something disgusting to him now. Geet looked at him with unexplainable emotions, she didn't know what they were. The respect for him in her heart increased tenfolds!!! Her heart felt so much relieved that he cud believe her words. She only told wat all has happened and he trusted her!!! Trusted her blindly. This was the least she expected he went against his own dadi just to prove she is right. How much she wanted to hug him tight for making her feel she is special.

Both of them reached near maan's car, geet cudnt just stop herself and clinged to him wen he opened the car's door for her to seat in he was baffled at her gesture bt understood her state he too reciprocated her hug with the same intensity caressing her, consoling her. She has got the world's most secure place maan's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

yeh kya tarika hai baat karne ka? Oye? Tum pehle thik se baat karna seekho phir mujhe tarike sikhana

pyaar ka panna NO.1: the first thing maan spoke to me DUST DANAV kahike shayad uss din mujhe nahi pata tha yehi dust danav meri jindagi ka hissa ban jayenge

geet started to walk towards her flat crossing the road watching the old ppl on the otherside of the road who were laughing merrily enjoying every ounce of the laughing club program. She recollected how maan has saved her while crossing road last time. His touch, his scent, of all his anger which made her fall for him!!!

yeh kya tamasha laga rakha hai tumne geet? Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh? Main nahi hota toh pata nahi kya ho jaata its just a doggy geet and ur life is more precious than hers

Namkin Si Baat Hain 
Har Nayi Si Baat Mein

ek  baar apne aapko aaine mein dekho u hardly weigh 45kgs kamse kam apni personality dekh ke toh baat karleti? Tum? mujhe Maardalogi??

Omg!!! That dialog!!! She looked at herself in the mirror. He meant she is under weight? She checked herself from head to toe and then She lifted her tshirt looking at her tummy it seemed fine

Yaar kamar hai unhe kya kamra chahiye? I do have flesh na waise I am 50 kya yeh kaafi nahi hai? She looked up at her babaji with complaining eyes, left to take a bath

Teri Khusboo Chal Rahi 
Hai Jo Mere Saath Mein

Halka Halka Rang Beete Kal Ka
Gehra Gehra Kal Ho Jayega
Ho Jayega
Aadha Ishq Aadha Hai 
Aadha Ho Jayega
Kadmo Se Milo Ka 
Vada Ho Jayega

She came out of the bathroom wrapped in the towel finding her image in the mirror,those words him struck her!!!!  She blushed relating his words to her state

ghabraao mat main tumhe kha nahi jaonga

she ran back to the bathroom and opened the shower in full speed stood under it trying to soothe her senses. She tried hard to wipe out those feelings of him bt suddenly she felt two arms encircling her waist she shivered, turned around and looked into his eyes!!! his eyes were the most captivating part of him she felt as if he wud defo eat her alive, she tried to touch him bt he disappeared.

Aadha Ishq Aadha Hai 
Aadha Ho Jayega
Kadmo Se Milo Ka 
Vada Ho Jayega

Pyar ka panna NO.2:  yeh kaisa ehsaas hai geet jo teri rag rag mein bhar raha hai? Aisa kyun lag raha hai ki jaise jo kabhi na hua who ab hoga!!! Teri bhi fikar karne waala hai? Uss pehli mulaakaat ke baad toh mujhe yahi laga ki we we are two opposite poles lekin opposites attract, shayad yeh sach hai

Mujhe kabhi nahi pata chala that his touch every time on my body was creating a havoc making me insane I cudnt understand till the annual function. I donno I felt as if I can trust this man blindly, uss din ka bharosa itna badta gaya ki ek raat nahi balki do do raatein maine unke baahon mein bitaya bina kisi dar ke

Kya yah pyar hai? For the first time I felt proud being a woman wen his eyes admired me watching me in a saree lekin main unhe kaise bataon ki pehli baar maine saree pehna tha!!! It was worth wearing as I understood him checking me out

Beshumar Raatein 
Behisab Baatein
Pass Aate Aate Gum Ho Jati Hai 

Pyar ka panna NO.3:

Kaise kahon aap meri dhandkan mein bas gaye?

Kaise kahon aap meri saanson mein bas gaye?

Aap mere aas paas hai, aap mere andar hai, aap mere saath hai, aap har jagah hai maan

Mere jabaan par aapka naam hai

Meri neend mein, meri karwat mein sirf aap

Bekhudi Mein Dhal Ke
Bekali Mein Jal Ke
Sau Naazare Yaadein Nam Ho Jati Hai 
Fika Fika Pal Betein Kal Ka
Behka Behka Kal Ho Jayega

Ho Jayega
Aadha Ishq Aadha Hai 
Aadha Ho Jayega
Kadmo Se Milo Ka 
Vada Ho Jayega

Pyar ka panna NO.4:

U have cocooned my teenage with ur warmth

U have embraced my heart with ur touch

U only seem to be a tuff person bt I loved this way of urs bcoz all I cud understand that my every fight is U my army is U

U were my loving enemy, U were the thorn around me!!! I am not a dry leaf bt a flower wen u r around me to save me

Geet plz control urself ab kuch nahi hoga main hoon tumhare saath I am there for u and will always be geet plz sambalo apne aapko. Mujhe nahi pata yeh sab kisne kiya par jo koi bhi hai main usse nahi chodonga. I promise geet plz

Aadha Ishq Aadha Hai 
Aadha Ho Jayega
Kadmo Se Milo Ka 
Vada Ho Jayega
Adha IShq
Intezzaar Sa Hai
Imtehaan Sa Hai
Itminaan Sa Hai
Kya Hai Na Jane 

Pyar ka panna NO.5:

U have cuddled my shyness in ur arms

U have given me desires to be in ur arms

U have enclasped my body to be in ur arms

U have taken my whole existence to be in ur arms

koi aur tumhe chuye toh tumhe koi prblm nahi hai par main chuta hoon toh tumhe dard hota hai

she ran towards the terrace as it started to rain heavily as if it depicted the feelings of geet. She speard her arms in the rain trying to catch the drops

ITraa Rahi Hai 
Itna Hui Hai 
Itraa Rahi Hai 
Kaise Na Jane

Chalka Chalka 

Pal Beete Kal Ka
Tehra Tehra Kal Ho Jayega
Ho Jayega

get this straight geet I wont let u marry somebody even if u want to.

Kyun bhag rahi ho mujhse? Don't u dare do that again. Sab tumhe baatein sunate hai toh tum kuch nahi kehti sirf main hi hoon jiske saamne tumhara mooh khulta hai hai na?

dekhne do mujhe koi fark nahi padta, I don't care 

she looked at the terrace door uff even that remainded her of maan

Geet!!! Tum kiske liye hamesha door khula rakhti ho? U neva close it!!! Mere liye?

Kuch bhi ho I don't mind if u leave it open for me plz geet mujhe jaane ke liye mat kehna I want to be with u plz

She blushed at those words

Can I sleep with u this way for a night? I promise I wont do anything ill just sleep plz geet I donno I feel so restless today as if I am loosing something

She clutched her hands around herself feeling maan in her embrace

Kuch nahi hua samjhi tum? Aur kuch hoga bhi nahi jab tak yeh maan singh khurana hai tumhe koi kuch nahi kar sakta

Geet looked at the sky feeling the drops of rain wetting her just like her heart

Aadha Ishq Aadha Hai 
Aadha Ho Jayega
Kadmo Se Milo Ka 
Vada Ho Jayega
Lyricsmasti.Com
Aadha Ishq Aadha Hai 
Aadha Ho Jayega
Kadmo Se Milo Ka 
Vada Ho Jayega

Adha Ishq

Realization sank in!!! she fell down on her knees weeping

Geet: athara saal ki jindagi par jab kisi ladki ki dil mein yeh ehsaas dastak deta hai toh who khush hoti hai par main ro rahi hoon kyunki khushi mehsoos karne ka haq toh mujhse cheen liya gaya hai na? mujhe khud nahi pata aage meri jindagi mein kya hoga ek na ek din toh darji aur brij veerji mujhe dhoond lenge tab kya hoga? Mujhe khud ko rokna padega maan se dur rehna padega

TERI ISS AADHI ISHQ KO AADHI HI REHNE DE GEET MAAN KO APNE SAATH BAANDHNE KI KOSHISH KAREGI TOH YEH ISHQ POORA JAROOR HOGA LEKIN USKA ANJAAM MAAN KA MAUT HOGA TUJHE PATA HAI NA UN LOGON NE RAJJI DI KE SAATH KYA KIYA TUJHE TOH YEH SAB KI AADAT HAI LEKIN MAAN? NAHI TERA UNSE MERA DOOR REHNA HI BEHTAR HOGA!!!

She cried loud venting out her pain, the pain of her decision to stay away from her first love

I LOVE YOU MAAN!!! She whispered to herself so that only she cud listen,only her heart, only her brain, only her soul only SHE!!! Cud listen

kuch yaad aaya geet ke dialogs se? aaya hoga i am pakka sure aayega bhi waise sorry for being late no pms today kal BKH coming up kyunki tum logone mujhe confuse kiya poora with equal no of votes for both the updates next week mujhe haq hai update karongi agar time mila toh usse pehle hi plz hit the like button atleast silent readers sorry cudnt quote all my readers

sampa thnks a lot for ur wishes dear and yes hopefully i reply to all of u in the next update love u all my frnds and honest readers

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 20

NEXT PART:
PART 22

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dreamyharika

agar abhi yeh haal hai aashu toh aage ki story padh ke kya hoga teraπŸ˜†

waise i am leaving to shirdi tomorrow waha se hyderabad my dad has joined me for a course in there for a month duration till i join for the job arrr kehte hai y do u waste ur time of 2months!!! waise bhi after 2months ill have a hectic time abhi se kyun?😭 anyways my updates will not be as regular as i am giving them now bt will defo give 

what course?πŸ˜•
dreamyharika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

what course?πŸ˜•

HVAC and fire fighting design related course rey all abt the design of ac's i am in hyd now 😑 
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dreamyharika

HVAC and fire fighting design related course rey all abt the design of ac's i am in hyd now 😑 

sab kuch upar se gaya

dreamyharika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

sab kuch upar se gaya

matlab?? kya gaya??
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res...
mein aakar padlungi..πŸ˜‰
Beautiful update..
Loved the way u made geet realize her feelings..
each and every line of love ka panna was so touching...
But geet s fearing ds divine feeling..
She can't bear the pain if she looses his love..
So she decided to stay away from maan..
And that dialogues in ghsp s one of my favourites...
Thanx dear..😊

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 11 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bahut kuch yaad aye...koi baat nehi...pari ko inke life se door jhatana hai agar maan aur geet ko ek hona hai toh...chalo get ko apne pyar ka ehsaas toh hua hai...magar yeh toh past hai na...present toh bahut dard dayak hai...i dont like dat...

awesome n beautiful update...

loved it...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part dear
geet slapped pari
n she found she is in love with maan..
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update! U summed up Geet's feelings beautifully =)
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awsome prt...geet realized she loves himEdited by mandymore - 11 years ago