Originally posted by: shrutheAjay

nice teaser... ab pakka update karo!!

updating!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: spvd

teaser
that falling down is what present or past or past's past?
oh no the dress fiasco...
poor Geet baby...
cont soon dear...

deepa its dress fiasco dear๐Ÿ˜•
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART 20:

By now everybody started to give cheap looks at her at the song selection, she cud sense that bt to add to her misery she felt the broach of the blouse snapped open. She cud palate that, she felt as if the ground will consume her anytime, she was loosing it completely. Her head started to spin with the sudden rush of shiver in her nerves. She wanted to hold the straps her hands were not helping her to do it, she was in shock to be precise. Then with the broach snapped fully, the straps too parted. She stopped at the place like a statue ready to hit the ground. Bt then two strong arms held her balancing. It was maan, holding her blouse straps he well-fondled back to their position together entwined them with his fingers and his other hand supported her through her abdomen, she was too weak. She did not have her food from last night. The fatigue and also she was limping out of it. He cudnt lift her coz of her blouse. Maan cudnt take the sight. He just dragged her lifeless body towards the back stage.

10 MINS  AGO,

Tasha, the secretary of sasha who was unaware of the plan was on checking out the outfits in the dressing room at the last minute when her sight fell on the blouse that was been changed. She remembered that a similar blouse was ordered too earlier and then of the two blouses, one had a damaged broach bt this blouse's broach seems to be fine then the baned one? Oh fiddlesticks!!! Geet wore that!!! She didn't know wat to do she was in a panick, she searched for sasha everywhere bt didn't find her, then she understood that it was geet's turn on the ramp, she ran towards the stage bumping into maan. He was abt to blast on her she started off saying wat she wanted to as tasha felt that he was only a person right now who cud save geet. Maan was actually in search of geet as he came to know that it was geet who was made the show stopper. Bt knowing this he felt as if his mind got blocked compeltely bt then he had to save her today.

Maan ran towards the stage like a maniac. The first thing his mind focused on her was her back He saw geet stumbling, and her blouse god!!! Bt yes he cud succeed in saving her sanity. He swayed her towards the dressing room leaving everybody present there shocked. He made her sit on a chair and then took out the duppatta that was hung on a peg nearby covered her back. Geet looked at him with gratitude with the lil energy left in her and fainted finally. Soon heer  made her way towards geet, maan thought that might be geet needs heer in this stage he moved and stood far away looking at geet. He cudnt stop himself from crying. Tears ran down his eyes watching geet in that stage

Maan(st): geet agar aaj main nahi aata toh kya hota? Sochke bhi darr lagta hai seems like god is kind enuf towards u. It seemed to me as if the world wud end anytime with ur humiliation geet. Kuch der meri nazar tumse hati nahi tum kisi na kisi musibat mein padh jaati ho(remember this dialog wen maan goes to geet's cabin and finds out that she left the job after the chappal scene)

Soon geet came to her senses and Heer made geet to drink water, bt all her eyes were fixed onto maan with a cluster of emotions. She wanted to talk to him thank him bt will that be possible for now?

Geet: di kya main thodi der akeli reh sakti hoon? Said spoke still looking at maan gesturing him to stay back. Bt heer thought that geet was still angry with her for the marriage proposal

Heer: geet I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt u last night it was just'. Geet cut her

Di aisa nahi hai main aapse naraaz nahi hoon promise lekin mujhe kisi se baat karne ka mann nahi hai I promise once I feel better ill meet u heer understood that it was only maan geet needed now so  listening to her plea heer left the room bt today her misconception of maan's feelings towards geet got wiped. She understood that if maan truly loves or at least likes geet he wud stand for her. The thought brought a smile on her face. She caressed maan's hair before leaving saying take care of her!!! In a very bt emotional tone and left the room closing it behind. Prem was to enter the room bt heer did not allow him to do it.

Heer: tum sahi ho prem maan aur geet ko ek hona hi hai!!! Aur aaj main tumhare saath hoon. Maan andar hai agar koi usse sambhal sakta hai iss waqt toh who sirf maan hai rehne do geet se hum baad mein baat karlenge

For a moment geet cud see her babaji in maan. She cudnt find words to voice her feelings, she gave a blank look to maan with no expression on her face. He was getting confused with her. He walked towards her by then she slipped down the chair falling down crying, bursting out. He hugged her kneeling down giving his best to console her seems like I will have to do this for a whole life maan. I have always been crushed like a dry leaf . Agar aaj aap nahi aate toh main mar jaati maan. Today u made me feel that I am no more a dry leaf thanks wud neva meet ur generosity towards me

Sshhh geet!!! He caressed her hair holding the duppatta that was covering her. She was so drowned in her misery that it didn't struck her bt how cud maan not notice? He is getting concerned for her every passing moment while she hit his back making small fists with her palms wildly sobbing uncontrollably kyun?? Kyun?? Y me?? Wat was my fault?? Kisiki izzat bachane chali thi lekin meri izzat kyun daav peh lag gayi maan? Kyun?

Geet plz control urself ab kuch nahi hoga main hoon tumhare saath I am there for u and will always be geet plz sambalo apne aapko. Mujhe nahi pata yeh sab kisne kiya par jo koi bhi hai main usse nahi chodonga. I promise geet plz

Ab kya hona hai maan? Jo hona tha who hogaya

Kuch nahi hua samjhi tum? Aur kuch hoga bhi nahi jab tak yeh maan singh khurana shai tumhe koi kuch nahi kar sakta she again stared at him aise mat dekho geet tumhara yeh dard mujhe maar raha hai he hugged her again unable to see her condition. He held her more closer assuring her, trying to drive out her insecurities. She calmed down after eternity and once He felt she is better he asked Geet ghar chalna hai?

She nodded and changed into her causuals and came out prem, heer who were waiting for them to come out till now were releaved knowing that geet is  better bt looking at her they did not speak to her.

Maan's car stopped infront of geet's flat, he turned to look at her she was fast alseep, he didn't want to wake her up so he carried her to the room. It was afternoon still she was sleeping maan made food and was waiting for her to wake up. He went to the bathroom to freshen up and by the time he came back he saw geet sitting on the bed hugging her knees and crying, he ran and engulfed her in his arms stop it geet its been a day now itna mat rona. Stop it!!!! I know Its hard on ur part to digest it bt plz don't get weak

Day has turned to night in maan's arms still geet was drowned in her sorrow!!! A sorrow which is making her go restless with the time. Maan didn't know how to pacify her. The only thing he did was to hold her in his arms and it had been almost 9hrs and geet did not move a bit suddenly she wud start crying wen all those images flash in her mind and he wud soothe her, bt now she started to miss her mother. She wanted to talk to her, vent out her pain. Maan knew from prem that geet escaped from her house with the help of her mother coz her marriage was fixed against her wish, he decided to break her silence

Apne aap ke saath kyun kar rahi ho? Iss sabse kya milega geet? Rone se kya hoga? Beethi baat ko yaad karke apna dil kamzor mat karo geet. Tumne apna ghar choda jab tum uss waqt haar nahi maani toh ab kyun? Tumhari kabhi na haar maanne waali baat hi tumhe sabse alag banati hai geet

She looked at maan'.haan main sabse alag ban gayi dekha itna alag ban gayi ki log mere taraf kaise dekh rahe the? Main toh sirf ek aam ladki ki tarah jeena chahti thi amiron ki duniya mein aake main ek katputhli ban gayi maan meri mama ne mujhe ghar se issi liye bheja taaki main khud ka naam banau lekin aaj kya hua? Mera naam toh badnaam ho gaya hai na?

Aisa kuch nahi hua Geet kuch baton ka faisla hum nahi kismat karti hai tum har who athara saal ki ladki se alag ho jo aam jindagi jeethi hai tumne kismat se ladke himmat ke saath nayi jindagi shuru ki hai geet toh aaj iss baat ko leke apne aapko kamzor mat banao

Himmat hoti toh sabke saamne aise khadi nahi rehti himmat hoti toh uss insaan ko jor se tamaacha maarti jisne mere saath aisa kiya

She held maan's collar and started to cry again mujhe mama chahiye maan yeh ek kaam kar dijiye mere liye plz maan kyun meri kismat mein akelapan likha hai? Kyun maan?

Tum akeli nahi ho geet main hoon tumhare saath aur hamesha rahunga

Yes!!! Maan is with her !!!those were the only words which made her cries subside. The tornado inside her subsided and after a long request geet ate the food. Both of them drifted to sleep in the couch where they had the dinner in each others warmth. It was mid night, geet woke up and her eyes fell on maan's sleeping form. She caressed his face admiring his features, moving to his forehead kissed him there whispering a thank you, she slept again snuggling more closer to him

Early in the mrng geet woke up and found maan playing around with chotu that was a great sight. Both were in the kitchen, maan was preparing breakfast while her chotu was messing up the things around. She laughed with her heart watching them

Does this mark a new beginning to their relationship??? Or just to the feelings of geet???

PRECAP: A sneak peak into geet's dairy

THANKS SO SO MUCH FOR LIKING STILL AND NOT LEAVING IT I KNOW MANY OF U HAVE GIVEN UP BT STILL I WUD UPDATE AND THIS FOR ALL THOSE HONEST READERS WHO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON ATLEAST BEFORE I LEAVE AM GIVING THIS ONE IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR ME TO GIVE THE NEXT ONE IF I MANAGE GETTING A DATA CARD WILL GIVE U BACK TO BACK FOR COMPENSATION FOR SURE 

BESHARMI KE HADEIN IS COMING UP TODAY IF NOT TOMORROW PMS AFTER THE UPDATE OF BKH I GUESS MANY OF U ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT ONE THERE SO IS THE REASON FOR ME TO GIVE IT AND ALSO 7 IS MY NO SO WILL GIVE PART 7 A JHATKA ONE!!! till i pm read with ur own intrest my readers

P.S: sorry for the song selection in the last update kaan pakadke sorry i just used it for the situation sorry again

and lily yaar sorry again to make u go wild with anger hope this update wud pacify u and piya pata nahi kaha se aayi ho tumne ek line mein precap boldiya yaar for u๐Ÿ‘

maaneet ki baaton se kuch yaad aaya? HP wapas jaate hai geet recollects her past and goes nostalgic maan consoles her i have used all that convo here hope u liked it

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 19

NEXT PART:

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dekha hero se sahi time pr entry maari...

glad nw heer too knw maan is best for geet...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part
maan saved geet
i want that pari to be slapped by maan..
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
loved it 
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved this part a lot...
Those words of consolings r my fav one...
"Tum akeli nahi ho geet main hoon tumhare saath aur hamesha rahunga "
these words r the most beautiful ones where a person wish to hear...
At ds tym we can say geet only trust maan...
Thats y she was not ready to leave him at such state...
Last scene was so cute...
Also Happy Journey dear..๐Ÿ˜ƒ