Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: radha.nandini

me want update

update gurinchi marchipomma me leaving to shirdi on friday if i get my likes then ull get an update me laughing πŸ€£ i have a long way to go with likes radhs πŸ˜†
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandymore

Nice prt...sso wardrobemalfunction was pari'.sidea of humiliation...lets see hw geet cope up wid dis n where is maan ...jarurat h to banda gayab h

lol mandyπŸ˜†
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dreamyharika

saw u after a long time u were gayab all the time?😲

yeah, glad u noticed πŸ˜ƒ actually i am nt being regularly ol offlate, so cannot give my comments...have startd workin, so busy wid it :) & u had askd to unfriend if nt able to comment, so i did it lol πŸ˜† dts y cudnt follow n read all updates nw
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan_ki_jaan

yeah, glad u noticed πŸ˜ƒ actually i am nt being regularly ol offlate, so cannot give my comments...have startd workin, so busy wid it :) & u had askd to unfriend if nt able to comment, so i did it lol πŸ˜† dts y cudnt follow n read all updates nw

thats ok if u are busy and cant comment yaar u dont need to be so so sincere i have sent u add again πŸ˜Š
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

thats ok if u are busy and cant comment yaar u dont need to be so so sincere i have sent u add again πŸ˜Š

not abt sincerity, but, its jzt u kno, i wud feel bad dt am getn pm's reading dem but nt commentin or likin dem !! that is y :)
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan_ki_jaan

not abt sincerity, but, its jzt u kno, i wud feel bad dt am getn pm's reading dem but nt commentin or likin dem !! that is y :)

u dont need to feel bad thats ok u acknowledged me so no prblm even if u cant comment as i understand 
.lovemaaneet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

update gurinchi marchipomma me leaving to shirdi on friday if i get my likes then ull get an update me laughing πŸ€£ i have a long way to go with likes radhs πŸ˜†

yaar this is not fair😑
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiakashyap

dis pari chudail gadhi namuni..😑😑😑
poor geet..
where is maanu...😑😑
babaji maanu ko bejo..πŸ˜•

wahi toh hai guess the precap πŸ˜†
Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
dreamyharika thumbnail

TEASER:

He walked towards her by then she slipped down the chair falling down crying, bursting out. He hugged her kneeling down giving his best to console her seems like I will have to do this for a whole life maan. I have always been crushed like a dry leaf 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sshhh geet!!! He caressed her hair holding the duppatta that was covering her. She was so drowned in her misery that it didn't struck her bt how cud maan not notice? He is getting concerned for her every passing moment while she hit his back making small fists with her palms wildly sobbing uncontrollably kyun?? Kyun?? Y me?? Wat was my fault?? Kisiki izzat bachane chali thi lekin meri izzat kyun daav peh lag gayi maan? Kyun? 

CHALO AB GUESS KARLO KI AKHIR HUA KYA THA!!! U DID NOT GIVE ME MY LIKES YET SO U GUYS HAVE TIME TILL FRIDAY AS ILL LEAVE TO SHIRDI FOR 5 DAYS AND THEN TO HYDERABAD AS I HAVE TWO MONTHS TIME TO JOIN FOR MY JOB MIGHT BE NOT SURE OF MY PLAN SO I HAVE TO BUY A DATA CARD SO PLZ TRY TELLING ME AS TO WHICH DATA CARD AND PLAN WUD BE REASONABLE IT WUD BE A GREAT HELP TO ME AND YES!!! ILL UPDATE ONLY IF MY QUOTA IS FILLED OTHERWISE ULL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE UPDATE A LIL LONG THIS TIME BKH WILL BE UPDATED PAKKA 

90likes get to work!!!

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
freya123 thumbnail
nice  teaser

update  soon