Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 18

Outside the hall,

Maan carried geet towards his car disregarding her protests. He made her sit bt she started to struggle and hit him with her fists asking him to let go off her as she was too scared. He was not in his senses, he was drunk wat if he does something wrong with her? She shivered as the thought ran through her mind. she somehow managed getting out of his grip and came out bt he dragged her right away, making her adjust he fastening her seat belt and held her arm

Maan: dekho geet I am going to drop u home nothing else koi tamasha mat karna

Geet: u don't need to worry I can manage alone

Maan: ya I can see that I mean I just saw how u were managing ppl who were ordering u, who were insulting u' she looked away gulping the lump that formed in her throat. She had no other option than listening to him as she knew his anger. He drove to her apartment and stopped the car infront of her flat. She got down opening the car door slammed it tight making noise and ran away instantly. The moment she opened the door of her house she found her chotu sitting in a corner, pacing towards geet. She held chotu in her hands, carried her towards the bed not minding to close the door. Chotu was nowhere to sleep today she was in her masti mood, bt geet was petrified, all those parting shot words of pari rang in her mind, bt wat pested the most was heer's sudden change of behaviour y did she ask her to get married all of a swift wen she understands that geet is very young for all this? Wat's it with ppl that they just dictate her around? She didn't know how wud she face heer again or the fact that heer was going through some insecurities made her feel bad. Wateva it was she just wanted to run away from all these ppl for a while atleast and then maan y did he behave so rudely with her? Wat was her mistake? fine he was trying hard to support her all through bt that was not the way. She noticed pari was watching them furiously bt y? wat enimity does she has with her? Geet was feeling insecure as if she wanted to be embraced. Enough of all this mockery she is now getting desperate for love and care. She got up the bed and stood near the window gazing the moon swallowing her pain. The cold breeze touched her cheeks. Just then she heard chotu shouting holding onto her saree pallu, she turned around to find maan standing behind her looking at her. Before she cud open her mouth and ask him as to y he was here he placed his finger on her lips making her hushed

Geet!!! Tum kiske liye hamesha door khula rakhti ho? U neva close it!!! Mere liye? He asked looking at her intently

Nahi' who '..Who main bhool gayi thi

Kuch bhi ho I don't mind if u leave it open for me plz geet mujhe jaane ke liye mat kehna I want to be with u plz he made baby face leaving her in confusion with his demeanour. She didn't know wat do to how to explain him that its not right for her to allow him to stay bt then he threw his arms around geet and hugged her tight Can I sleep with u this way for a night? I promise I wont do anything ill just sleep plz geet I donno I feel so restless today as if I am loosing something

Since the news of geet's marriage proposal  reached his ears he was getting agiated. A mere thought of she belonging to someone else was making him all mad as if something!!! His soul!! Burning. Geet was getting clogged with the smell of alchohol. She tried to move away bt his grip was so tight that she failed. He released her from hug and carried her towards the bad placing her on it he joined crushing her back into him. Chotu was burning with jealousy watching all this she barked looking at them, where maan gave a teasing look to her holding geet even more tight. First geet glanced maan with anger and then gestured chotu to tack on with her. (geet toh gayi ab shuru hoga chotu aur maan ka competition geet ke liye) ek taraf maan, ek taraf chotu. Maan drifted to a peaceful sleep while geet was still lost in her deep thoughts

Early in the mrng maan woke up as the simmer sun's glare woke him up. He stumbled in the bed as he started to feel his head wud burst anytime with the intensity of the pain of headache. He found a glass of lemon water on the table nearby, he reached to it immediately gulped it in one go. He felt releaved then he tried to recollect the last night events, few things hit him bt they were enuf to make him understand wat was he upto last night. He looked around there was no sign of geet bt he found chotu, bending down he asked yaar teri geet kaha hai?? Chotu huffing and puffing ran towards the balcony indicating him that she was sitting there. Just then her phone rang she picked up it was gayatri asking her to come to the fashion show for the charity which was organised by both juneja's and khurana's togetha. Bt then geet was not intrested she was requesting gayatri that she cant come. Maan understood it. He sat beside her

Maan: geet I understand ur state bt then its high time u fight back, make decisions for urself ek baat yaad rakhna agar tum raogi toh log tumhe aur rulayenge. Money is not everything and if ppl taunt u with such nasty topics answer them back don't stand like a doll I have always taken ur appearance to be a doll I didn't know that u actually are the one. If u remain quite ppl will start taking u for granted like heer I hope u got my point maan got up to leave wen geet held his wrist and spoke I am coming maan!!!

PRECAP: NO!!! nahi dongi u did not give my likes maine LOVE se maanga tum logone nahi diya ab REVENGE longi i am giving the same target again 80likes uske baad update if i get my almost likes soon ill give a teaser and i am telling u agar maine teaser diya toh tum log mujhe pakka maaroge with joothis and chappals out of curiousity toh better gimme my likes ull get an update waise update dongi toh kam chappal milenge mujhe

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 17

NEXT PART:
PART 19

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...

but am so anxious for the next one... and what was that ... you are trying to tell there is gonna be a jhatka for us ðŸ˜²
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update 
loved it 
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update...
Gud to c geet pondering over geet's words...
Maan's words to geet abt his restlessness was so touching..
and he promised that he won't do anything..
So geet s trusting him more...
Maan s the only one who can give courage and support geet..
jhatka?what jhatka?i m sure pari will b dere...
But i hope ds tym geet vl answer her back..

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
very cute maaneet moments..pls cont soon yaar.. feel sad for geet..
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very keen for next one..
par yeh itna chota.. ummm
but nice one ..muaah
Dei_Gratia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part!!!
Kya yaar geet ka chotu k n maan k beech sandwich kar diya...lol
Hum roye,toh duniya rulati hai hame,...so true yaar!!!
Cont soon
Thnx fr pm
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice update
maan feeling insecured
geet let him stay with her all n8
maan advicing her was highlight
u made curious saying next part will be interesting
waiting ..
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 awesome part dear

wow maan sleep with geet

and chotu is all jealous 

love maan's dialogue to geet

yes now she has to stand for herself

thanks for pm 

update soon
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice advice by maan to geet,hope she'll get over her problems.Like the jealousy btw maan & chotu.