Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Avita FF You Are Mine Whn I SW U-XI,Pg-10 (Page 8)

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvarnaawt

just awsmClap

Thanks dear..Embarrassed

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Hi everyone...
its Friday...and am back with another updte of

"YOU ARE MINE"
"When i Saw you"

Part-VIII

Arpi-"Avi…khana hai ki nahi?" she shouted at him to bring him back to reality.

Avi-"Haan…h yaa ofcourse m hungry…" he came back into reality and ate the food quickly to coverup his state of mind.

Arpi-"Aree…tum to sacchi bhukhe ho…hahaha"

She said and burst into laughter, Avdhesh smiled at his own childish reaction.

They shared dinner together from same after long time and this way shared those moments just like they use to do in their childhood days...

After few minutes Shikha came up with Ice cream and the trio enjoyed it…

Avdhesh was having his ice cream when Arpita stopped him all sudden-

"Avi…ruko ruko…wat's that…"

Avdhesh-"Where?"

Arpita's hand reached to his nose tip-"Here.." and she put some ice cream at his nose tip… "Ha ha ha kuch nahi…gussa tha..ab thanda ho gaya…"

And she satteled her strand at her ear by same hand forgetting that there was still some ice-cream, she rubbed some ice-cream on her temple too.

Shika and Avdhesh both enjoyed her innocent foolishness.

Avi-"Haan…dikha raha hai…haha ab to tumhara bhi thanda ho gaya hoga…hahaha"

Unaware of her act's out come she had her ice –cream while brother –sister duo was enjoying the way she was having it. While Avdhesh wipped his nose just after the moment she put it there.

Shikha was bit surprised too to see them playing as they never had a fight ever before…after ice-cream it was time to bid good night , Shikha took  utensils and left first...

Shikha-"Arpi..Come on we should sleep now..or we will be late for morning classes…RV will be here to pick us on time."

And she left.

While Arpita was still sitting on the same railing…enjoying the breeze and weather..-"Avi…look at the moon so beautiful naa…seems like trying to peep at someone from behind the clouds…hehehe"

Avi looked at moon then at her moon like face and smiled-"hun…seems so…and I can see something more then that…"

Arpi-"What?"

Avi-"That literature classes are really affecting you...haha come on go to sleep now its realy late now."

Arpita jumped down from railing and groaned at him-"BORING person…"

Avi-"Hey wait wait…" he stepped toward her and wiped the ice-cream from her temple by his finger. "Good Night."

Arpi-"Oh so dat was the reason you both were smiling at me…"

Avi-"Ha ha..yes what you were thinking hehehe…come on go now." By that time clouds covered the whole sky around them and it started to lighteing too…

Arpi-"wow Avi lagta hai Baarish hogi…"

Avi-"so what's to say Wow haha..Don't tell me you still love rain."

Arpi-"so…whats funny in that..Don't you love it now…remember…how much we enjoyed rains at palace!" and it remind her of those rains too when he was not there with her.

She stepped back to leave-"Ok..Good night..Sweet dreams…"

Avi-"Wha…uh…Good night" he didn't get what made her suddenly so upset, but he thought to not discuss and he too turn for his room.

Arpi-"Avi…." She stopped at first step and looked at him.

Avi-"Yes" he looked back at her.

"Sorry for what ever I said in collage." And she left without looking back at him.

Avdhesh was again surprised to see her behaviour, when he was talking about the same incident she was so stubborn and now without any reason she asked sorry for hurting him by her words.

They both were in their respective rooms but at the same time in other's mind too..Avdhesh was trying to sleep but he fined himself unable for it…as her face was appearing again and again in front of his eyes…after almost half an hour when he get that he can't sleep like that he sit back at his place and start thinking about his bet with Suraj…He thought a lot and find that he should not take any indecent bet like that specially when it was related to Arpita…

"What the hell I have done…I accepted his bet…why? Inspite of accepting it I should break his jaw…but …no I can't stop him by that…I need to make sure that Arpita is away from his reach..but the way she behaved today am sure he is not going to leave her…(at the same time the sky get filled with thunder and light and started to rain heavily…Avdhesh looked up at his window, it was open so he step down from his bed and closed the glass window.. but sat beside it..lost in his own thoughts..) What to do…shall I Talk to Arpita about this…? No…She is too stubborn, she will not get why am asking her to stay away from that guy…shall I tell her about our bet..!!! No..no ways…she should not get even a mere idea of my this foolishness..what will she think of me…so cheap..i will loose my best friend forever…Kya karun…ek kaam karta hun…kuch nahi karta hun…she did all that today to make me jealous….when I will be with her then How can he came near to her..but I have to make sure that she will never come to know about his intentions or she will do something stupid for sure …waise bhi I have whole year…may be mean while she can meet someone..who actually deserves her…(and with this his mind stopped working with a kind of shock, and realization, he found a way to save Arpita from Suraj by accompanying her always while keeping their bet a secret from her, but at the same time he realized that she had done everything to make him jealous..may be as punishment for not recognizing her at first sight…but was he really jealous…was his restlessness, pain…and all that anger was feel of jealousy! If yes then why?)

Avdhesh was shocked at his own realization…

"Leja leja re……haaannn le jaaa…ni muiyeee…ni muiyeee….

From somewhere the music get started Avdhesh was shocked to hear it at that hour of night…specially at terrace…and the surprisese were not over yet for him, next second he saw Arpita stepping in front of him, but certainly on the other side of window , She was there in the mid of terrace, she turned back toward him and waved someone to join her…for a second Avdhesh felt as she was calling him, but next second he realized that she can't see him as there were no lights in his room at that time and more then that he was standing behind dark glasses of window from where he can see the view of out side but she can't…she stepped ahead toward steps and drag out Shikha from the shade… and they just started to dance in the rain to enjoy it in her way…

(when Avdhesh  was stucked with his own thoughts and it started to rain , in Arpita's room…

Arpi-"Uh seems I can't sleep tonight, all thanks to Avi…wait a sec, if I am unable to sleep how can he sleep peacefully, (She looked up at her window )Yes….Baarish…what else I can wish for right now…hahaha..Mr.Avdhesh Singh Thakur…I am coming to wake you up..hahaha"

She went to shikha and forcibly took her to dance with in rain…

She played her favourite song on her cell in full volume and placed it just next to Avdhesh's room, just to wake him up.)

"Leja leja re mehki raat me chura ke sare rang le jaa…

rati ratii me bheegun saath me tu aise mulakaat de ja,

le ja leeja re…"

She started her dance and moved gracefully away from his window (from where Avdheh was staring at her mesmerized ) and looked back at him as she could see him…

"Ni muiye maila man mera kya karma aisa rang gora jo piya nahi bhayeee…."

Now shikha join her and she acted the male voice nicely. But these lyrics remind Arpi about Avi's indifference …and she actually got emotional, she looked at his window but find herself unable to him there and her eyes get flooded…

"ni muiye… man maila,

man maila kya karma hai aisa,

na bhaye piya ko tan gora kya krna hai aisa"

She stepped close to his window and placed her palm on it…co-incidentally Avi was standing just at the other side of same spot, unknowingly he too placed his palm on hers, there was just a mere sheet of glass among them

, but Arpita was unaware of the fact that Avdhesh was so close to her, she thought She failed in her attempt to woke him…and she stepped back with jolt and joind Shikha back, they swirled around few times, splashing water on other…

"Le ja le ja…"

There play remind her of her childhood rain dances when she use to dance with Avdhesh, and for her delight he never denied for it even many times it was him who dragged her to garden or terrace to enjoy in rain.

She find herself stucked in the pool of memories once again…

"Chahun paas paas aana,

koi dhundh ke bahana,

Tumhe apna maana…

(Shikha noticed the change of emotions on her face and inquired her by raising eyebrows at her with wonder, a tear rolled down at her cheek, but this time only after getting mixed with water drops…Arpita quickly subpressed her emotions and smiled at her…)

chahe ruthe ye zamana chae mare jag tana

Tumko hai paana…"

She determined something in her mind while looking straight into his eyes unknowingly…while Avi was feeling as she can see him and talking straight to him, but this time there were no question in his mind as it has already stopped working by the moment he saw her stepping in open rain.

"Ni muiye saari raaton ki kahani koi to hogi jo jaage tare raaton ko jo jaage jogi…"

Again Shikha played the male part, but this time teasing Arpi, inquiring for the reason, that she woked her up to dance in rain at the mid of night, she (Shikha banged her shoulder with her's and broke her revere as she was still gazing at his window) arpita looked at her with an innocent smile, and as she turned to Shikha,Avi realized that he was lost in her eyes and he too smiled at his foolish thought, he knows well she could n't see him in the darkness of his room.

Arpita placed her arms on  her shoulders , looked straight into her eyes and started to sing with song..

"Ni muiye hoti hai kuch baaten hoti hai raaton me…

Jo jaage hai jogi(indicated at herself than to Shikha)

ya tare jaage hain raaton mee…

Le  jaa lejaaa…….."

And she swirled with a broad smile, looking up at sky, feeling drops at her face…

While Shikha started to drag her to go to their rooms…

Shikha-""Arpi..chal naa ab..ho gaya tera dance, come on you forced me so I came…"

Arpi-"Come on yaar ab aai hai to have fun naa…itni zaldi bhi kya hai room me jaane ki?"

Shikha-"Arpi I agreed as I know if I allowed you to come alone you will not return, until it stops raining, and I feel its not going to stop soon, come on chalo ab or you will get fever."

And she dragged her hardly…she was going with shikha but her eyes were fixed at his window in a mere hope to see him. While Avdhesh was constanly gazing at her mesmerized, when she disappered from his sight…

Avdhesh-"Arpi…don't know why…but I can't let you stay alone…jo bhi ho…don't care what you will think of me if it came out…but I will be always there between you and Suraj. "

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtMuktaJaiswaljes_jade

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
ooohoo !!! Shockedi came here to comment on ur earlier post Big smile n wow i got to know abt ur new update  es ka matlab may be m the last to comment fr last update Unhappy but wuld be the fisrt for ths update DancingyeeepppeeePartyDancingLOL
dekho m so happy with ur update Wink LOL well liked both the updated Clap Clap
last wala update was just awesome Thumbs Up what a cute fight Embarrassed aur usske baad their frndship toooEmbarrassed Cool 
Really feeling bad for Avi...Unhappy he is having a tough time Arpi usse ek ke baad ek jhatke dee rahi hai LOL kabhi fight toh to kahi no fight LOL usse kuch samajh hi nahi aaraha ki vo kya kare.. Wacko
ye wala update is just wow!!  Clap  lovely again..Embarrassed only ths time feeling bad for Arpi Unhappy
etni planning ki but Avi.. just wont join thm in rain danceAngry abhi bhi confuse hai...Confused last part khana saath khaya n now ice-cream gud Embarrassed LOL best part is Avi now accepts the bet he took was wrong Ermm kuch bhi now they both r frnds n hope they will stay like that  atleast for sometime.LOL
hmmm Avi's fav song "lega lega" is my fav song too haun LOL  hey m not joking haa, nahi saach mein i like ths song n i wanted to download it if u hv any link or site name thn do tell me Smile
n waiting for next lovely update Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefille

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
What the ???ShockedShocked

I didn't receive any PM for this ?? OuchOuch

joliefille

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Neha !!!!!!HugHug

It was an awesome musical update !!!!!!!WinkClapClap

I can imagine the song sequence playing in front of my eyes..& the scenes dat u wrote were really emotional & perfect...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I m really happy dat they have solved their fights...but just have this weird feeling dat this bet is going to be the cause of another fight...*hope not* OuchOuch

Loved the update!!StarStar

Waiting for next !!

Love ya !!HugHug

joliefille

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuktaJaiswal

ooohoo !!! Shockedi came here to comment on ur earlier post Big smile n wow i got to know abt ur new update  es ka matlab may be m the last to comment fr last update Unhappy but wuld be the fisrt for ths update DancingyeeepppeeePartyDancingLOL
dekho m so happy with ur update Wink LOL well liked both the updated Clap Clap
last wala update was just awesome Thumbs Up what a cute fight Embarrassed aur usske baad their frndship toooEmbarrassed Cool 
Really feeling bad for Avi...Unhappy he is having a tough time Arpi usse ek ke baad ek jhatke dee rahi hai LOL kabhi fight toh to kahi no fight LOL usse kuch samajh hi nahi aaraha ki vo kya kare.. Wacko
ye wala update is just wow!!  Clap  lovely again..Embarrassed only ths time feeling bad for Arpi Unhappy
etni planning ki but Avi.. just wont join thm in rain danceAngry abhi bhi confuse hai...Confused last part khana saath khaya n now ice-cream gud Embarrassed LOL best part is Avi now accepts the bet he took was wrong Ermm kuch bhi now they both r frnds n hope they will stay like that  atleast for sometime.LOL
hmmm Avi's fav song "lega lega" is my fav song too haun LOL  hey m not joking haa, nahi saach mein i like ths song n i wanted to download it if u hv any link or site name thn do tell me Smile
n waiting for next lovely update Day Dreaming

Thankyou sooo much Di for lovely comment and appreciation EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
about Rain dance hehehe...who knows he may join net time Wink
and me too love the song Embarrassed so thought to use it Smile
and my brother use to download songs from Songs PK .com try thr you may find it there Wink
n if m not wrong the album was 'Ustad and Divas'
let me know if you can find it there or will try to give you some link for it Embarrassed
Luv yaa Di Embarrassed
joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

What the ???ShockedShocked

I didn't receive any PM for this ?? OuchOuch

WHAT!!!Shocked
but i send it Ouch
joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Neha !!!!!!HugHug JessieeeLOLLOLLOL

It was an awesome musical update !!!!!!!WinkClapClap

I can imagine the song sequence playing in front of my eyes..& the scenes dat u wrote were really emotional & perfect...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
awww u liked it Embarrassed LOLLOL

I m really happy dat they have solved their fights...but just have this weird feeling dat this bet is going to be the cause of another fight...*hope not* OuchOuch
yap they have sorted for now WinkLOL about bet..ummm can't say hun Embarrassed

Loved the update!!StarStar
you love the update n I love you Embarrassed

Waiting for next !!

Love ya !!HugHug

Love yaa too HugHug

Go to top