Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Avita FF You Are Mine Whn I SW U-XI,Pg-10 (Page 7)

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuktaJaiswal

Originally posted by jes_jade

Okk...I m trying to like ur updates & ur replies frm along time but I m being shown this message...AngryAngry

I will like ur posts later !!!

same here, Unhappy actually for me the error box is popping in other forums too.Ouch Think some prblm. Shocked 
@ Neha   i didn't got ur Pm for pre...Confused anyway i commented...Big smile

Yeah..di...I guess whole IF had problems in liking at that time..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuktaJaiswaljoliefille

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Nice one,i think dis time we are going to see dem 2gether wid cute moments.
Will wait to see d update...

Hey Rups Big smile
 thanks yaar 

here we go for the update

hope you will like it tooEmbarrassed
joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedHello everyone ...thanks for showing such interest 
in this FF...Smile

here m updating the next part of it..
enjoy reading..Embarrassed
"YOU ARE MINE"
When I saw You-VII

Avdhesh was lost in his own thoughts…so lost in checking his own feelings that he didn't even noticed when Arpita and Shikha entered his room.

Avdhesh to himself-"No I can't…but I have to or ….No! But I should not…I can't hurt..."

"If you have done with your… I can n can't can we have dinner Bhaiya?"

Shikha sat by his side and placed the dinner on the table next to her, while Arpita was just standing at the door leaning to it and staring him…

Shikha's voice made Avdhesh realizes that he was not alone in the room, and so of his tear filled eyes. He flip-over and pressed his face into the pillow next to him to wipe his tears off and hide it from them too and replied back-

"Told you naa m not hungry…leave me alone Shikha…I don't want to spoil your mood."

"Yeah Shikha..tu jaa…he want to spoil my mood only, or I should leave too because some baby wanna cry alone now!"

Arpita popped in to taunt Avi…which worked this time and he sits back firmly to prove her wrong…

Avi-"Uh really Arpita Ji…you wanna cry kya?"

Arpita gave him an angry look as he called her ARPITA JI but controlled herself some how-"NO. Certainly not …and why should I? I thought Mr  Avdhesh Singh Thakur wanna cry alone."

She stepped in toward Avdhesh …roaring this time.

Avi-"And why you thought so?"

He stand straight in front of him like arch rivals facing off after ages, they were staring each other angrily…

Shikha thought they must start pulling each others hairs as they use to do in their old childhood days…so she find it better to step in the matter.

Shikha-" Arpi please…stop it..and bhaiya aap bhi bas karo…why are you guys fighting?"

Avi-"chutki apni friend ko samjha le…she don't need to step in my personal matter…and I don't like anyone's comment on my mood or life specially when she is standing in my room."

He roared looking straight into her eyes.

Arpi-"Your room…Mr. Thakur you are forgetting that this is my home…this family is mine…and what is this… 'Apni friend ko samjha le?'  Am I no one to you? You are just impossible Avi…"

She roared back at him and left the room in anger.

Avdhesh was speechless to her reaction her words as she said it all in one go and her voice vibrated when she said "am I no one" and her eyes turn red too. He was just staring at her with open mouth, Shikha smiled at this and bring the plate and hand it over to Avdhesh,

"Ho gaya jhagda khatam…now have your dinner...and yaa Arpi ko bhi khila dena…even she is hungry, no no was hungry aapne to lad ke hi uska pet bhar diya…bechari ne aap ke chakkar me kuch nahi khaya…aap log khao, main Ice cream le ke aati hun."

Avi was already surprised to see Arpita's reaction and Shikha's word brought him to more surprise…That mean Arpita was pretending at the dinner table, that she had no effect of anything…whatever happened at canteen, why she didn't had anything? Why was she waiting for him? And most important she called it her home…and the way she objected at his words when he called her only Shikha's friend…but why she said it herself in  front of Suraj and others that he was just Shikha's brother to her…

She was turning a mystry for him now her behavior was just impossible to understand for him now. First he was tangeled about his own feelings and now Arpita's reactions made him more confuse…He stepped out of his room to search for Arpita and for his surprise she was standing in corner of the same terrace as if she was expecting him to came and mollify her anger. (When Arpita occupied Avdhes's room, Avdhesh had no other option except to stay in the room at terrace.)

He stepped toward her with plate and placed it on boundary next to her…realizing his presence Arpita quickly wiped her tears off and turn face to another direction.

Avi-"you are still mad naa Arpi…"

Arpi-"Arpita for you…only friends and my family can call me that."

Avi-"please yaar don't start it again."

He placed his palm on her shoulder and gently tried to turn her around toward himself but she pushed his hand off.

Arpi-"You don't want it then don't talk to me…waise bhi tumne hi kaha naa  I am only Shikha's friend then why are  you talking to me?"

Avi-"Aree baba I just repeated your words naa…forgot you said that in collage today…just few hours ago, am just respecting your words."

This time he held her both shoulders and succeeded to turn her around and face himself.

Arpi-"Hatto…baat mar karo hamse…haan kya galat kaha humne…sirf Shikha hi humari friend hai…tumne to hume pehchaana bhi nahi tha…vo Ria hai naa..jaao uske paas…"

She pushed him hard this time while tears rolled down at her cheeks.

Avi smiled at this as he realized that whatever she had done in collage was her way to take out her frustration only…

"accha to us baat ka gussa nikala jaa raha tha canteen me haan!

But why Suraj? He is not good guy Arpi, he don't deserves your friendship Arpi."

Arpi-"Arpita kaho hume" she replied back and continued "aur Gussa! Hum kyun gussa hone lage tumse? Lagte kaun ho humare? Aur jab kuch lagte hi nahi to tumhe kisne haq diya hum par hukam chalane kaa? I will talk to Him..i will make friends, can't I? Don't know what is your problem with him but I find him far better then your poor gal Ria. "

Avi get that she was really angry just like him…so he find it better to surrender and not to talk about Suraj at that time.

Avi-"As you wish Arpita ji. But please don't bother your self for any stranger like me, (his voice turn husky andit compelled her to look up at him with her quite, innocent deep dark tear filled eyes she looked up and bind him in some kind of spell…but some how he continued) You are our guest please have your dinner (till now he was looking straight into her eyes but when he find himself unable for it..he lowered his sight) and go to sleep…good night." Avdhesh turned to leave and stepped ahead, away from Arpita.

Arpi-"Bas Ho gaya!(she bang her heel at floor with anger and shouted at him from back) You are really changed Avi…you have forgotten everything…everything…(by now she started to cry bitterly…)I am your guest! Is it? Then I don't wanna be it.I Am leaving your home Avdhesh ji. Thankyou so much for your hospitality and everything you have done for me till now. Thank you so much."

She said it in a hurt tone and stepped towared stairs fastly but Avdhesh cought her by arm when she was about to cross him.

Avi-"Arpi…why are you behaving like this…you know you are saying that I am changed but I feel like…OK..Sorry…but I was not expecting you and don't know from where you appeared that day at collage and everything was so fast that I was just unable to think… and today…"

He stepped close to her and wiped her tears softly while she was just gazing down with anger.

Arpi-"I don't wanna talk about today…I haven't done anything wrong just replied you in your manner."

Avi-"OK…OK…I will not talk about that…ab to kuch kha lo…Please yaar…muhe bhi bhookh lagi hai please have mercy on this poor soul."

He made an innocent face to make her smile.

Arpi looked up at him, controlled her smile and said-

"You forgot again Avi...whenever we had fought you were the one who had to say sorry…and after that Amma or you had to feed me…otherwise am not going to eat."

"Ok baba I will feed you…come now" Avdhesh held her hand lightly and asked her to go to his room for dinner, but she stand still and smiled at him, he looked back at her to find her smiling at him , her smile compeled him to forget everything and smile back.

"What? Ab kya? Ho gaya jhagda khatm! Ab to kuch kha le meri maa sacchi me bhookh lagi hai." Avdhesh said with a smile.

Arpi-"Haan to bhookh to hume bhi lagi hai…khilaao naa..."

Avi-"Yahan…! Khade –Khade?"

Arpi-"Stupid…Yahan baith kar…in open cool atmosphere…tumhara dimaagbhi thanda rahega."

She said while sitting on the railing and looking strait into his eyes with all her innocence.

Avi was just looking at her some where his mind asked him…

"..How can she be so calm…and strange but her presence made me to forget my own worries…"

"Avi…what ab bhookh nahi lagi kya? Tumhe nahi lagi to naa khao hume to khila do naa…" Arpita called him as he was standing at his place.

Avdhesh smiled at his own thought and sat beside her and start to feed her-

"Arpi…tu sacchi wali Pagal hai…pata hi nahi chalta kab aur kyun gussa ho jati hai….Oh I called you Arpi again…hope you are not going to break that Pot on my head." He said in reply of her previous tease...

"Dimaag thanda rahega"

She looked up at him coldly and he shift back a bit as she would realy bang the pot on his head while his hand was about to her mouth to feed her.

She grabbed his hand and bites his finger tip while having the last bit of food.

Avi-"Ah…..chod chod…wild cat…"

Arpi-"chup chaap khana khilao…or I will eat you, and yaa I don't need any Pot to break your head OK…m enough to kill you by my own hands..."

Avi-"yeah…Can see how hungry you are!...may I eat from your plate Arpi Ji? Hum bhi bhukhe hain…"

He asked to confirm as he don't want to make her actually angry now, what if she didn't' like it.

Arpi-"no…you can't."

Avi looked up at her but this time he wasn't shocked thought they use to snatch each other plates in old days but that was childhood and things are not same now and he accepts it.

"Humare hote tum apne haath se khaoge!"

she took a piece of bread, dippeded it in curry and offered it to Avdhesh to eat as she used to do in those childhood days, sometimes in those corridors of her palace whenever Avi used to come with food to pacify her anger on someone, sometimes at His place whenever they had fight and Amma n Baba solve their differences.

Avi looks at her in surprise…that she still remembers that he too liked to be feeded by her in return…Even he had forgotten that before her arrival.

He was just looking at her with all longingness when a gust of air stroked her lock of hair and caused it to flutter on her left cheek across her beautiful right eye…in that dim moon light; once again her eyes compelled him to forget himself and the world around them he raised his hand and satteled that strand at her right ear…

Na de pyaar itna ke main iske kaabil nahi,

Na dikha khwab ye hasin ke inka koi haasil nahi.

This is all for this update friends 

please hit like if you likes(if the button permits youLOL)

and please comment and let me know how was it as i wrote it after a long break from writing Embarrassed

hope you liked it..

thanks for readingEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MuktaJaiswaljes_jade-Prashu-

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Res !!! (Kitne din baad)

I wanted to be the first !! LOL !!LOLLOL

---------------------------------------------------

*Unresed*

Okk...This update is just fantastic !!!!ClapClapClap

So much roothna & manana in a single update...I was like...OMG !! Both of them r so hot-headed !! Pata nahin kahan pahoonch dega inn dono ko inka gussa !!D'oh
D'ohD'oh

The last part..feeding each other was so sweet !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Neha...as I said u haven't lost the touch...really ur style of writing is still there reminding me of the old times !!StarStarStar

Waiting for the next update !!

Cont soon !SmileSmile

Edited by jes_jade - 08 September 2012 at 4:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Heyy SamoWinkWink

Whhoooaaa..!! That was cute..

Friendship with shades of LoveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ek disre ko Khaana khila rahe hain.. AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I love their fights.. thts the essence of their relationshipEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Waiting fr next update..

aur ek aur baat.. zyada soch matBig smile U write perfectly!!WinkWink

jes_jade

suvarnaawt Groupbie
suvarnaawt
suvarnaawt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
just awsmClap
joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Res !!! (Kitne din baad)

I wanted to be the first !! LOL !!LOLLOL

---------------------------------------------------

*Unresed* Jessie...Big smileBig smile

Okk...This update is just fantastic !!!!ClapClapClap Sacchi... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So much roothna & manana in a single update...I was like...OMG !! Both of them r so hot-headed !! Pata nahin kahan pahoonch dega inn dono ko inka gussa !!D'oh
D'ohD'oh

Hehehe..don't know about Gussa but just wait for their love obvious full of hatred n anger lolLOLLOLLOL

The last part..feeding each other was so sweet !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Neha...as I said u haven't lost the touch...really ur style of writing is still there reminding me of the old times !!StarStarStar

Awww...luv yaaa yaar for such big comment that i remind you of our old days EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Waiting for the next update !!

Cont soon !SmileSmile

Continuing today..Embarrassed

jes_jade

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Heyy SamoWinkWink

Whhoooaaa..!! That was cute..

Friendship with shades of LoveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ek disre ko Khaana khila rahe hain.. AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I love their fights.. thts the essence of their relationshipEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Waiting fr next update..

aur ek aur baat.. zyada soch matBig smile U write perfectly!!WinkWink

Mrs.Thakur SmileSmileSmile

love yaa yaar...for such encouraging words EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

know its forbidden but Thanks heheLOLLOL

jes_jade

Go to top