Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Avita FF You Are Mine Whn I SW U-XI,Pg-10 (Page 3)

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hi Hug 
Oh!!! Wow!!!!! ApproveAfter a long break, finally u updated.LOL 
Derse hi sahi lekin Smile nice n lvly n awesome update EmbarrassedHeartvery well written or say narrated.ClapClap  I felt tht Shocked m watching it liveWink like a showLOL. Lved it all yaar.Embarrassed EmbarrassedHate, jelousy, anger all ws there .Big smile 
Hmmm last mein wo bet...…Shockedm nw tensed.Confused this culd be the reason Shocked fr their separation Cry n enmity Unhappy 
Continuation  part must be more interestingDay Dreaming Updated sooonnn.AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefille

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuktaJaiswal

hi Hug 
Oh!!! Wow!!!!! ApproveAfter a long break, finally u updated.LOL 
Derse hi sahi lekin Smile nice n lvly n awesome update EmbarrassedHeartvery well written or say narrated.ClapClap  I felt tht Shocked m watching it liveWink like a showLOL. Lved it all yaar.Embarrassed EmbarrassedHate, jelousy, anger all ws there .Big smile 
Hmmm last mein wo bet...'Shockedm nw tensed.Confused this culd be the reason Shocked fr their separation Cry n enmity Unhappy 
Continuation  part must be more interestingDay Dreaming Updated sooonnn.AngryLOL

Diii Hug

thankyou sooo much for your luvly words...was waiting for you Embarrassed

about the reason of their enmity LOLLOLLOL  you know anything can happen naa Wink

hehe will update by this friday Embarrassed

MuktaJaiswal

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hye jo,
first of all sorry didnt replied u but i was surrounded wid some kind of mess hope u understand.

So nice dear dat u starte d ff again,
nice update n kya bet hai..
Loved to see sweet arpi n fuming avi.

Acha i had seen 1-2 epi of ashish new show n i didnt liked him he is just doing over.
And today his b'day is also dere na IF pe sab bhul gai.

Hope u r doing fine
take care, bye

joliefille

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Hye jo,
first of all sorry didnt replied u but i was surrounded wid some kind of mess hope u understand.

So nice dear dat u starte d ff again,
nice update n kya bet hai..
Loved to see sweet arpi n fuming avi.

Acha i had seen 1-2 epi of ashish new show n i didnt liked him he is just doing over.
And today his b'day is also dere na IF pe sab bhul gai.

Hope u r doing fine
take care, bye

Hey Rups..Smile
how are you dear...hope that mess is over by now Wink
i understand dear...and its OK , its really good to see you yaar...after so long Embarrassed
thanks for liking and commenting dear..Embarrassed
about Avi n Arpi here hehe just wait and watch, there are many shades in their characters this time Wink
yap me too had seen few epis of the show..hehe no comments hahahaLOLLOLLOL
and about his B'dy..yaa IF pe ni Us forum wale bhool gaye honge...GKD forum to ab close hai so hum thread kahan bante, Confused
v wished him at page at FB Embarrassed
wish to see yaa more dear..hope you are doing well too..
take care hun..Embarrassed

Cuty16

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Good Morning friends Smile
how are you all? hope enjoying n planing for weekend hun Wink

here is next part of the FF , as i said on Friday Embarrassed

"YOU ARE MINE"
When I Saw You - Part VI

Avi was restless, accelerating his bike as much as he can as streets were barren as  now he was not on his daily busy streets of city  which lead him to his home. He was heading to a lonely place as he wanted to be cutoff from the noises of city life, RV was correct he was running from his own self , there was a kind of clash in himself between the self who was berating him to accept Suraj's bet and other self who was justifying his deed, and some where' one part of him was just hurting without knowing the reason of it.

Avi to him self-"How could you Avi? How can you show agreement with any such kind of disgusting'bet, How can you think of it specially when its related to a girl"' Arpi's face appeared in front of his eyes and he suddenly grabbed the breaks as hard as he can. The bike stopped with a  scream.

He jumped down of it and threw his helmet aside in anger... and screamed'

"Why ..Why I can't accept it, If She can flirt with him in front of me then what's wrong I have done!"

Voice somewhere from his mind-"You have done wrong Avi, you don't have any right to interfere in her life, You are not his Boy Friend why are you feeling so jealous?"

Avi-"am not jealous at all, I will be happy for her if it will be some nice guy, but Suraj no I can't allow her for him." He replied to himself this time in a bit shocked but lower tone.

Mind-"Why can't you! May be he is changed now!

Avi (shouted)-"No No he can't'. and so what if he has changed! I don't care. I can't see her with Him.

Mind-Why???

Avi found him self helpless to reply for his own mind's question.

"Don't Know! Don't know why! And I don't care why!" and he kicked the ground.

He was struggling with himself to know the reason of that pain and anger he was suffering since the moment he had seen Arpi smiling at Suraj. He wanted some peace that's why he came so far ..away from everyone, in search of some peace but here his mind was storming more than  ever, when he find himself unable to take it any more he decided to go home and ask to  Arpi why was she doing all such things in collage, specially when he had forbade  her to be friendly with Suraj how can she do that.

"She have to answer me today, how the hell he disrespect me in front of everyone, am I really no one for her, how can she forget how close we were."

He determined and kick started his bike accelerate to reach home as fast as he can.

When he reached home it was almost dinner time, everyone was on dinner table, waiting for him.

He entered the house, seething in anger, but when he reached to stairs, he heard giggling of Arpi and Shikha they were on dinner table playing with  folks n spoons like young kids making sounds of airplanes, while suddenly Arpi announced that her folk is a fighter plane and started sounds like a machine gun.

Avi stopped by stairs and start gazing and enjoying their game, His mother was standing by table side when she saw him, she came to him-

Amma-"Avi, beta where were you? We all were waiting for you, Shikha aur Arpita ko to Ranvijay kab ka ghar chod gaya tha, tum kahan the?"

Avi-"Oh'(He find him self unable to reply, till now he never hid anything form his mother but today he don't know why, but he don't have any answer to tell her, what can say when he himself was unaware of where he was, he just find himself few minutes ago when he heard her voice and giggles   ) Nothing Amma..kuch kaam tha."

Amma-"Ok, go and come fast , we are waiting for you for dinner."

Avi-"Amma, aap log kha lijiye, aaj kuch bhukh nahi hai."

Arpi looked back at them and commented-"Shikha' I thought that after rebuking someone , someone must be feeling happy and hungry, but seems that was not enough, well let it be, why should we waste our time and dinner, Amma zaldi aaiye'Khana do Bhukh lagi, Khana do bhukh lagi."

And she and Shikha started to beat their plates.   

Avi looked at her and left the place without any further argument, this silent surrender of him wondered everyone including Arpi.

Shikha-"Arpi, what do you think? What's happened to bhaiya'he never left a single chance to fight with you and today he just left without contradicting you!"

Arpi-"How do I know what is wrong with your brother !"

She replied back and gazed at stairs the way he left for his room.

In Avi's room.

He get in storming as his inner storm was getting more and more intense by each passing moment, banged the door , threw the jacket on wall in frustration and fell on bed life less. He didn't realized but his eyes were filled by now'all he can realize was those moments when Arpi was in front of him'Smiling at Suraj, he came home after determining to ask many questions to Arpi but When he saw Her'Why Why He forgot everything, Why his pain was vanished? If it vanished at that time then why its hurting now more badly, and She...She's just normal'as nothing has happened. All this was bothering Avi and all sudden Her words echoed his ears'

"He is just my friend's brother."

Avi-"How could you say that Arpi? Am I really no one to you!"

"Really Avi is it a game for you and what about her. She is your childhood friend; she must have faith on you and on your family' what about that? Will you break her trust?"

(And RV's words starts to haunt his mind)

And he fell on couch lifeless, exhausted'

"How can I do that...with you! I can't think to do that with any girl'unless I love her'"

he start to frisk his own mind and soul once again, his eyes were glued to the ceiling while he was seeing her beautiful face'her smile'her dark deep black eyes'and without informing him a tear rolled down from the corner of his left eyes.

EmbarrassedThis is all for this Update hope you enjoyed readingEmbarrassed

please do comment and hit like if you liked it

if not please let me know..

Thanks for reading.

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

Embarrassed

Edited by joliefille - 30 August 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavniMuktaJaiswalkespariCuty16jes_jade-Prashu-

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
hi dr.  Huglv u yaar Heart fr ur quick updatedWink
abhi read nahi kiya Smile so comments baad mein, after reading Approve sirf likewala button click kiya hai.Embarrassed i knw update accha hi hogaDay Dreaming
byeBig smile

joliefille

coolpavni Groupbie
coolpavni
coolpavni

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Diii...awwwsomeee...ab avi ko realize hona hi hey k he loves arpi...waiting for dt...update soon...luv ya :)

joliefille

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuktaJaiswal

hi dr.  Huglv u yaar Heart fr ur quick updatedWink
abhi read nahi kiya Smile so comments baad mein, after reading Approve sirf likewala button click kiya hai.Embarrassed i knw update accha hi hogaDay Dreaming
byeBig smile

HI Di Hug
Luv yaa too for such quick responce Embarrassed
and yap will be waiting for your comment...hope you will like it after reading tooEmbarrassed

MuktaJaiswal

Go to top