Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Avita FF You Are Mine Whn I SW U-XI,Pg-10 (Page 11)

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Morning everyone...
here is your Update for

YOU ARE MINE

PART –XII

Next day was to start the preps of compition their dance teacher was chewing the cud as he had a tought job to find a partner for Avdhesh, who can match him on floor as well as in looks, as it was matter of their collage's reputation in compition. He didn't want to take any chance like last time.

First of all he went to Avdhesh as soon as He entered the rehersal hall with Arpita and whole gang.

Teacher-"I am really happy to see that you are taking part this time Avdhesh…just hope that you will not back off at last moment like last time."

Everyone was surprised to hear that Avdhesh has backed off…except his old gang.

Avdhesh-"No Sir certainly not …(gave a cold look to Suraj who was already reharsaling with a random girl.)Not this time. You don't worry."

Ria murmered to herself-"Avdhesh Ji and backed off…I wonder why he had done that?"

Arpita was next to her-"You don't need to worry this time Ria darling, this time he will certainly not…Main hun naa."

And Arpita approached to the teacher while others took their place selected once on stage and others to their chairs.

After few minutes the teacher started to announce the pairs for dance…

Suraj-"Boom Boom….Boom Boom..ha ha ha..your heart must be at its highest pace isn't it Avi?"

Avdhesh-"and why you think so?"

Suraj-"Ah…I forgot..i am talking to Avdhesh singh Thakur..who never accepts his defeat..unless he tastes it bitterly…arpita is going to be my partner…and your participation is going to be meaningless."

Avdhesh-"stop your day dreaming Suraj. Though all names have been announced but theres yet one more girl eceptp arpi …may be for you. And as far as I know Her…she has already seen your real face last year. So no chance for you even with her."

Suraj-"Even I am not interested in any random Girl avi…for me Arpi is the only one specialy after your Bet…she is like a drug to me now. " Avdhesh glared at him when he called her as 'Arpi'

Avdhesh-"Arpita…her name is Arpita….she is Arpi for Me only. Never you dare to cross your limit."

Suraj-"wooo woo..am scared…just wait for few days…I bet before our compition she will be my official Girl Friend.  All she need is to spend few time, few close moments with me…obvious in your absence, as I know you will not be able to see her with me…(Avdhesh was controlling his anger as he don't want to show it in front of everyone) chill yaar don't be so angry."

"And the fourth pair is Suraj and Smita."

Avdhesh-"Congos Suraj…you got your partner…you can give rest to your imaginative mind…4th pair is you and Smita…that mean it's Me and Arpi."

Suraj got paired with someone else and there were only Avdhesh and Arpita .

Avdhesh left Suraj with a victorious smile at his lips while Arpita stepped up the stage to join him.

The Teacher made an announcement:-

"OK everyone…listen to me carefully…as you all know well that we are going to send only one pair to represent our collage in the compition so you all have to give your best in  practice sessions…as I will choose only two among all of you, and if your partner is not doing well, or you think isn't matching you, don't need to bother nothing is fixed yet…I will announce the final pair afer few practice sessions…comone lets start with the music. "

And he played the music and instructed all off them (pairs) to come on the floor one by one and dance according to their will, without any choreography as he wanted to check their chemistry as a couple on floor only…most of them danced like strangers, compelled to move here and there together while Suraj was getting over friendly with his partner, on the other hand…when rest four couples were done, Avdhesh appeared from one side of stage and approached to her, smiled at Arpi , looked straight into her eyes and offered her his hand without any word.

In response to his gesture she gave her hand in his, next moment, his arm was around her waiste and they were dancing like a perfect couple, eye in eye with a beautiful, delicate smile on their lips as they had done it many times before while it was the first time that they were dancing together, and so close. Arpita was so comfortable in his hands. And when the music stopped everyone was watching at them spell bound as they have seen something magical…even they forgot to clap for them. It was Shikha who excalamed with joy…

"Wow…Arpi…Bhaiya…I can't belive it…you guys were so perfect…just bang on…mean on each beat…you both were fantastic...I can't believe that you both can look so calm together…I mean atleast I have never seen you both like that ever."

She ran to them and hugged them one by one.

Arpi-"Really! Was it good.?"

Teacher -"Good!! You both make perfect couple…I think I have to work on my choreography as you both will excute it excellently. "

Avdhesh and Arpita both looked up at eachother smiled, while Arpi blushed a bit at his words. And they both said together-"Thankyou Sir…we will try our best."

And everyone start to leave the hall as all off them get that who was going to represent their collage…Avdhesh and Arpita. And they had no objection with it as all of them had seen their performenc. Except one person…suraj he was wondering that how it happened? How the teacher made their pair?

When  they all were leaving, Arpita asked for excuse and went to meet their teacher…Avdhesh follwed her silently.

Arpi-"Excuse me sir…"

Teacher-"Yes Arpita…"

Arpi-"Vo Sir…I just want to Thank you…for the favor.."

Teacher-"Oh…no need to thank dear…even I should thank you…if you haven't told me that Avdhesh is your childhood friend and that you will be most comfortable with him…I don't think I could get such a perfect pair to represent  our collage…"

When Avdhesh heared that Arpi had asked to make his pair with her, he was bit surprised and felt so happy that she preferred Him over that Suraj or anyone else.

Arpi-"Thankyou Sir…and I am assuring you on both of our behalf that we will do our best…and our collage will win this competition."

Teacher-"Ah…On both's behalf! Hahaha..that's good…all the best."

Arpi felt as she had said something which she shouldn't said in front of a teacher.

Arpi-"Sorry sir if I have said something wrong…actually I can say this on his behalf as I will not let him rest even at home…just practice, practice and practice."

Teacher-"Its Ok…now go I think your friend is waiting for you. Isn't Avdhesh?" he had seen Avdhesh much before.

Avdhesh-"No Sir I just came now…Come on Arpi…RV and Shikha is waiting for you."

Arpita was bit surprised and emberassed to find him behind her self….she was bothering for only one thing what if he asked her… 'Why She asked to get paired with Him?' what will she reply…she was only praying that Avdhesh hadn't listened her full conversation with the teacher.

All this was going in her mind and heart while they were heading toward RV's car where Shikha and RV were waiting for her while Avdhesh was just looking at her now and then with a side glance and feeling like blush and at the same time a strange happiness.

At the end of walk when they were just few steps away from the car, finaly Avdhesh broke the silence with a cute smile…

"Arpi…ek baat puchu?"

Arpi-"Hun…pucho…"

So..how was it...

hit like if you liked it..Wink

Thanks for reading..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavni

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Me phirst !!!!

Yayyy... Ooohhh... I can see someone happy .. Bt not admitting... Avi is happy caz of Arpi... He is happy tht Arpi wanted him to be her partner... Bt he is not at all amitting... He wont also... Jab tak he wont realise Hez in love...

Koi na... Atleast they are partners nw... ;-)

He has already won bet... Arpi was his nd only his frm the begining...

Lalalala... M happy...

Lovely update darling...

Samo jaldi update karna ;-)

coolpavni

coolpavni Groupbie
coolpavni
coolpavni

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Ooohhh...!! Its...its...AWESOMEEE...!!! Dis ff is really close to me di...i've told u many times dt i'm lovin it... :) :) Avi...avi...main kya bolu ? Fida ho gayi... :P hehehe :P
joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Me phirst !!!!

Yayyy... Ooohhh... I can see someone happy .. Bt not admitting... Avi is happy caz of Arpi... He is happy tht Arpi wanted him to be her partner... Bt he is not at all amitting... He wont also... Jab tak he wont realise Hez in love...

Koi na... Atleast they are partners nw... ;-)

He has already won bet... Arpi was his nd only his frm the begining...

Lalalala... M happy...

Lovely update darling...

Samo jaldi update karna ;-)

Hey Ma Mrs. Thakur...Big smile
Yap Avi is happy...and so is Arpi..Embarrassed
but about Bet hehehahaha...just wait and watch...Wink
Hope you will like the coming updates too...will update by monday Embarrassed

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpavni

Ooohhh...!! Its...its...AWESOMEEE...!!! Dis ff is really close to me di...i've told u many times dt i'm lovin it... :) :) Avi...avi...main kya bolu ? Fida ho gayi... :P hehehe :P

Hey Pavni..

thanks for liking it so much dear...Smile

and about Avdhesh...LOL

just wait and watch...agar abhi hi fida ho...to aage kya kahogi Wink

coolpavni

coolpavni Groupbie
coolpavni
coolpavni

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

Originally posted by coolpavni

Hey Pavni..

thanks for liking it so much dear...Smile

and about Avdhesh...LOL

just wait and watch...agar abhi hi fida ho...to aage kya kahogi Wink

Big smile  LOL aage...?? pata nai...Wink ya will wait for next...btw dis time prashu di is first...Ouch
Big smile

joliefille

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Hey Friends...
how are you all...sorry for being late
and this update is dedicated to Suvarna n Pavni...thanks for keep asking/reminding me guys LOL
here is your UPdate for

"YOU ARE MINE"

Part-XIII

Avi- Arpi ek baat puchun?"

Arpi-"Hun…pucho.." she replied blushing.

Avi-"Itna Sharmana kahan se seekha?" and he burst into laughter, blocking her way.

Arpi-"Haa..Sharmana..aur Humne!..vo bhi tumse…forget it…"

Avi-"are…they why are you silent …and look when I asked to ask something…you replied.. 'Hun Pucho' haha.."

Arpi-"Stop laughing Mr.Thakur…there is nothing like that..you asked for permission to ask something and I permit you. That's it."

Avi-"Ok baba..OK…accha now I really want to ask something…if you don't mind and answer it."

Arpi-"theek hai..pucho."

Avi-"What if you get someone else as your dance partner?"

Arpi-"Ye kaisa question hai? Koi bhi hota..hame to participate karna hi tha..and mind you…ab hame sirf participate hi nahi karma…jeetna bhi hai…and I have promised Sir for it.so you better pull up your sockes and get ready..aaj raat se hi humari practice start karenge…ok."

Avi smiled at her clever reply-"OK..Madam..as you says."

RV-"Hey..if you guy have forgotten …we suppose to go home and you both can continue with your talks there also."

Avi-"yeah yeah…coming…" and he gave way to Arpi to reach the car.

Arpita sat in it with Shikha and RV while Avdhesh approached to his Bike where for his surprise Ria was waiting for him.

Avi-"Ria…Oh god I completely forgot…sorry honey…I thought you have left with others."

Ria-"Aap bhool gaye…(She sai disappointedly as she was waiting for Avdhesh to go home as he pick her and drop too at her place everyday)Its OK..Actually I came with you…and I don't think others like me much…so…" and her voice turn heavy as she was about to cry.

Avi-"Hey…am sorry dear…come here (he held her palm in his and patted it lightly) look at me..who said our friends don't like you…they love you dear…its just there way…you know they don't like to express emotions much. And you are so cute…why anyone will not like you. (she looked yp at him and smiled) that's like my girl..come on..zaldi se baitho…and hold me ok…I have to drive fast tonight…have to reach home before Arpi or she will not allow me even for dinner..bhoot chadha hai madam par Dance ka..practise karwa karwa ke maar degi ..haha"

Ria-"Aapka helmet.." she gave him his helmet and sat behind him, placed his hand at his shoulder…looking at him longingly…

"Aap…bahut acha dance karte hain…aapko practice ki kya zaroorat?"

Avi-"Thanks dear..but practice makes a man perfect…we have to reherse …chemistry to hai humare beech but music,steps co-ordnation sab decide karma baaki hai abhi. Oh yaad aaya…Arpi ne iss compition ke chakkar me fansa ke dimag kharab kar diya hai…I will ask RV to pick and drop you by tomorrow.

Ria-"Kyun?" she exclaimed with shock.

Avi felt strange but avoid it-"I don't want you to be late everyday dear…you too have a family and jab rehersals start ho jayengi to timings kuch fix nahi hongi…Arpi to mere hi ghar me hai…jab late hoga to mere saath hi chali jaya karegi, or ghar pe hi jaake rehers kar liya karenge. I am sure ek do din bike par aane jaane me to Princess Arpita ko koi objection nahi hona chaiye."

Ria-"Oh…Its Ok…I will try to manage."

Avi-"why? Don't worry RV is not that rude…he is just like me…you can trust him blindly…Lo tumhara ghar bhi aa gaya. Bye…good night."

Ria stepped down from his bike and said-" Avi if you don't mind…come in naa…mom will be happy to see you..and you are looking bit tired too…would you mind for a cup of coffee ."

Avi-"Ah its ok..will meet aunty some other day…abhi raat bahut ho gai hai."

Ria-"fir to aap busy ho jaoge…but if you don't want to come…its ok…" she made a sad face.

Avi-"Oh..OK…but are you sure that aunty will not mind."

Ria –"No ..she will be really happy to see you, I have told her how much you have helped me since my first day at collage." She replied happily and held his hand to take him in.

Afeter few minutes Avdhesh came out with Ria and her Mother, thanked them for Coffee , her mother was realy pleased to meet Avi as she had told her about his supportive nature.

Avi-"Ok Aunty…should take your leave now, Thanks for coffee…realy nice to meet you. And Thanks for calling me in Ria."

Ria's mother-"Aree..Beta…pleasure in all mine…Ria have told  me a lot about you and your friends…hope to see them all someday. And I should thank you, for taking so good care of my doughter…"

Avi-"ah…nothing like that aunty..Ria hai hi itni seedhi ki kisi ko bhi friend bana leti hai. And friends ka to khayal rakhna hi padta hai. OK Ria..good night..cyaa at collage..bye.."

With these words Avdhesh kicked his bike and about to leave but suddenly Ria called him and ran toward him-"Avdhesh wait…aap fir helmet pehnna bhool gaye" and she handover his helmet.

Avi-"Oh thanks…" he wore it and left her place.

At Thakur Residence…

Arpi was wondering restless at her rooms window…as Avdhesh didn't reach home though it was almost midnight…when she can't tolerate it anymore she decided to go out and search for him as he wasn't picking his phone too.

She took her dupatta and came down in hall where Amma and Baba was already waiting for Avdhesh.

Baba-"Arpi…what happened beta? You didn't slept yet?"

Arpi-"Baba…I think we should go out and search for him…vo itni raat tak to bahar nahi rehata."

Baba-"don't worry beta Avi must be coming…bike hai, may be kuch problem ho gai ho! Or Mumbai hai..ho sakta hai traffic me kahin fas gaya ho!"

Arpi-"No Baba…Hume kich theek nahi lag raha..chaliye naa dekhte hai…collage tak hi to jaana hai…raaste me hi hoga naa , agar kuch  problem hogi to help kar denge…"

Amma-"dekhiye naa..ab to Arpi bhi keh rahi hai …hum kab se keh rahe hain…ke Avi itni der nahi karta, humara dil kab se ghabra raha hai."

Amma's words make Arpi more panic…-"Baba…aap chal rahe hain humare saath ya hum akele chale jaayen?"

Baba-"aree…aap maa beti ek ho gai ho to hum baat bete ki to khair nahi..chalo…hm chalte hain saath…warna bechare Avi ko kaun bachayega tumse haha…chalo.."

They were about to leave when all sudden Shikha came down running from her room…she was also awaked waiting for her dear brother.

Shikha-"Amma…Baba…vo RV has called." She was looking tensed…but when she sa Arpi and Amma she stopped in mid.

Arpi-"RV…what he said? Is it about Avi?"

Shikha-"umm..yes…"

Baba looked at shikha and sensed that theres something not well…but he forbade shikha from saying it aloud by his gestures only.

Baba-"See..i have told you both naa…zaroor Avi RV ke hi saath hoga tabhi itni der ho gai…Hai naa Shikha yahi baat hai naa…Avi aa raha hai naa…?" his last sentence has all concern of a worried father.

Shikha nodded in agreement-"Haan..baba is correct…they are coming home."

Amma-"thank god…everything is fine."

Arpi-"haan Amma…everything is fine…but let him come home..taang tod dungi uski…koi aise tang karta hai kabhi…aane do use." She growned and sits on the sofa.

Shikha took place next to her father and murmered something in his ear. He patted her hand lightly. At the same time RV car's sound filled the air and baba and Shikha ran toward it while Arpi starts to fume in anger.

Arpi to herself –"zaroor us Ria ko drop krne ke chakkar me itni der laga di hogi. Aane do batati hun ise."

Avi entered the hall with RV and  Baba, Amma and Shikha ran toward him…

Shikha-"Bhaiya…"

Amma-"Avdhesh…beta…"

Baba-"Arpi…what happened beta..abhi tak to itni pareshaan

hui jaa rahi thi aura b Avi aa gaya to muh fer ke baithi ho."

Arpi without looking back –"baba…am sleepy now…am goin to sleep."

Avi sitting next to her –"Oh My God…someone is realy very angry…but may I know the reason?"

Arpi-"don't talk to me or I will break you leg." She shouts and turned to Avi in anger and held his collar.

Avi-"auch…" a sigh of pain accured at his lips and Arpi looked at him to find his state.

Arpi-"Avi ye kya hua tumhe? Kaise hua? Tum..tum…" and she starts to cry.

Avi-"lo…tum hi to keh rahi thi taang tod dogi…you don't need to trouble yourself for it, Taang pehle se hi tut gai hai."

Arpi-"RV kya hua avi ko…"

Amma-"Shikha you said he is OK and with RV to ye sab kya hai?"

Shikha-"vo RV called and told that Bhaiya met with an accident…but I didn't told you whole thing as Baba forbade me." And she too starts to cry. Arpi and Amma were already crying to see Avi with broken leg.

Baba-"Yes I forbade Shikha as you and Arpi was already very tense…and she told that RV was with him and they were already coming home."

Avi-"come on guys..stop crying…Amma…look at me…I am fine now…Shikha..Arpi see am fine…just a bit pain…Doc said I will be fine in few days…and this plaster will be removed in 15 days."

Arpi-"will you stop this…and tell me ye hua kaise? And why didn't you called us?"

Avi-"Arpi call karke bhi kya hota? Jaise abhi ro rahi hai..roti hui hospital aati..bas…itni raat ko Baba bhi pareshaan hote…"

Baba-"Avi but what happened?"

Avi-"don't know Baba…just bike got out of control…I think break failure…I managed to bang it with a tree but bike fell on my leg and I think knee dislocate ho gai hai…don't worry koi bone brek nahi hui hai."

Arpi-"15 days…tum hiloge nahi apne bed se samjhe."

Avi-"OK…as you say…waise bhi tum ho amma hai , shikha hai, to main kyun hilne laga bed se…now I will rule the home for next 15 days."

this is all for this update

thanks for reading guys..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtcoolpavni

coolpavni Groupbie
coolpavni
coolpavni

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
wow thanks for dedicating it to me and suv di...Smile lovd d updt...Big smile

Go to top