shamil thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally after a lot of obstacles , Monu &  Meenu have decided to tie the knot.

Monu has already practiced how to tie the mangal sutra  and do the saath pheras by marrying Miss Rondima  and  Meenu these days  is so happy that she laughs and giggles like a 17 year old, dances  in the rain and talks to monu's photo just like those heroines from 70's movies do.

Papaji  & maaji too are happy that finally they get to celebrate a big fat wedding where all the leads from the other shows have promised to do naach gana. Sabji, finally decides to take leave from the office,so that he can do all the preparations.

Poor Anar ka photo! As he stared down at his family getting ready for his wife's marriage, he felt left out.

Meenu these days seem to have completely forgotten him. He remembered those golden days , when she would sit near his photo frame and talk about  how much she loves him and how she can never even think of another man in his place. Suddenly all her love seem to have vaporized and  all she does is stand near the wind and gaze out at the padosi's window.

Sob sob. Someone was crying.  He was surprised to see Meenu. Why the hell is she crying now? He wondered.

"Anar, aisa nahin hain ki mein tumhe bhool gayi hoon" began meenu tears flowing down.

"Jhooti kahin ki" thought AKP.

" aisa nahi hai ke main tumse pyar nahi karti .Par Mohan se bhi main pyar karti hoon. I am going to marry him. I am sure , u want me to do the same, isn't it so darling?" she asked knowing very well AKP can't answer back..

Meenu slowly took AKP in her hand , kissed it and placed it inside the cupboard next to rumaali and closed the cupboard.

So that's it.Sighed AKP .That was his last scene in the show. He looked around to find a beautiful  rumaal beside him

'Hi' said rumaali

'Oh hi! Am Anar Ka Photo, u can call me AKP"

"Aur mein Rumaali.Aap yahaan? I have seen u many a time on meenu's table ."

"Meenu is getting married again u know"sighed AKP for the umpteenth time.

"Achha?! Finally she gets married? I hope its not with ma monu" said Rumali

"Indeed it is Monu." Said AKP

"Oh! No! cried Rumaali. "How can he do that? I already consider him ma pati. "

"Why? Did he tie the mangal sutra around u too?  I got khabar from Anar's aatma who came as a kabootar and told me that he has actually tied it around another chick. "

"Nahinnn!" Rumaali burst into tears which soaked her blood stained body. AKP felt sorry for her. He noticed that she actually had lil blue flowers that were very pretty.

"ma monu is a bewafa! This is definitely not the man I fell in love with!"

"Don't worry. That's what everyone else is saying too. That this is not the same monu they fell in love with."

"Do, u think someone could have kidnapped ma monu and placed this humshakal in his place?" Asked Rumali hopefully.

"Could be."said AKP as a matter of fact. "We cant predict anything. Everything is decided by Mata Rangeela.

Rumaali stopped  crying and cursed Mata Rangeela. She realized it was no use crying . She glanced at AKP and found him staring at her. Rumaali blushed. Her lil flowers turned crimson red again.

"I think.."AKP cleared his throat. Rumaali felt shy and fluttered her border. She looked at AKP with anticipation.

'I think we should be friends.What say?" He asked

Rumaali blushed again. And said yes and they had an intense eyelock that would have put the hawt couples of telesoaps to shame.

And thus began  another lowwe story  nevr to be revealed in the world of Na Bathure Tum Na Chole Humse bana Gaya.😳

Edited by shamil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Aahh...😍
yipeeeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Shamo dearie...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

* edited *
Loved PhotuπŸ˜† and Rumali ki LOWE isstory.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£
Meenu placling Photu next to Ramali...🀣
OMG😲🀣 Ur simply the best Shamo..⭐️🀣

P.S Sending PMs to pppl who faithfully follow JS..😎
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AKP maaroing line on rumali ...lol 
sauris thumbnail
Wow Shamil ek photu aur rumal ki lowee istory...Yaar teri istory toh aajkal ke nbt se jaada interesting hone wali hai kyunki tu jo likh rahi hai aur is phoram main telecast jo ho raha hai,thank god rangeela ke paas yeah story nahi gayi varna is story ka bhi kachara kar dengeπŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sauris

Wow Shamil ek photu aur rumal ki lowee istory...Yaar teri istory toh aajkal ke nbt se jaada interesting hone wali hai kyunki tu jo likh rahi hai aur is phoram main telecast jo ho raha hai,thank god rangeela ke paas yeah story nahi gayi varna is story ka bhi kachara kar dengeπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† lowwe stories of photos & rumaals are exclusively meant for BT.πŸ˜›
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shamil, please mujhe baksh do..main office mein hun and I am laughing like crazy. People will put me in a asylum here now πŸ€£

Meenu standing at the window and staring at her padosi πŸ€£

And Meenu finally placing AKP in the cupboard next to rumaali πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hahhhahaha..Good one shamilji...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..AKP-rumaali ki love story...🀣...I think...rumaali would like to take a bath in vanish(detergent powder) 😳now.(Ms return = taking a bathπŸ˜›πŸ˜†)..she wants to spend a fresh n new life with AKP na?? Edited by chweetu - 11 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shamil U R on a roll ...
Loved the new lowwe story 🀣

EDIT*                                                Next part main rumaali aur AKP ke sangeet mein .. nanhi ne jitne rummal ke knot baandhe hain woh sab dance Karne aayenge πŸ˜† Edited by bhavi20_s - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail
thanks  bhavi,sumi, knraji & siree
rumaali aise hi AKPm ko pasand hain. simple si bin -nahaayiπŸ˜›
Edited by shamil - 11 years ago