Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Useless people, Subha you were right.

Mohan should tell the truth or not??? Isme abhi tak confusion bhi hai in logon ko? ðŸ˜¡
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

has manav left?

Kyu koi shaak???
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: naina2010

Good Poll for viewers.

I think yes Mohan should tell Megha about his rush hush marriage to save some ones life.
Till now i have seen Mohan is very honest for his actions. Hoping that he will follow this and will not keep any secrets from his lady love.

I think Megha understands Mohan better than Mohan himself now. She will support him in all situations and stand by him. Thats why she is Megha. She will fight for Mohans love and bring him back to her life with her love and parents blessings.

Megha se itni badi umeeden? I'm too scared to expect anything from her, even earlier.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crazy87

I think there is going to a mixed response for this from the viewers as the viewers must be in a fix...If Mohan says the truth and Megha and her family members MU him and his marriage can be cancelled even if Megha support Mohan but that would not be enough as her family members must be against it and we have Renu to add ghee in the fire...And if Mohan hide this and doesn't speak anything then when latter on if megha find is from another person then she will surely blame Mohan to have kept her in dark...And the third option is also too tempting as we all want Mohan and Megha to get married as soon as possible...

Mohan should tell the truth before marriage. What is the dilemma in this? This is the right thing to do and this is the only correct path. Nothing confusing there.

No point in saying afterwards "meine bataane ki koshish ki, par..." etc nonsense.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS!! 

Mohan should tell the truth as soon as possible...but i know that the situations will prevent him every time aur achanak se bomb phootega when ridz mom or indu or renu will create a ruckus!
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I want a poll on how many wants to c a Renu Indu full on free style fight ðŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy87

Kyu koi shaak???

just asking yaar😆
watch the show very rarely these days😳
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think most of the viewers like to see mohan telling the truth to Megha as it is quite clear from the poll result...And in fact that is the best possible way to...You should always remain safe from your side so that no one blames you latter of doing dokha or keeping in dark...Whatever happens Mohan should show some courage and speak about it and try to explain Megha the conditions and circumstances which forced him to do so...If Megha understand then it's very good and if she doesn't then also at least he an be assured that he didn't hide anything aur waise bhi Mohan has faced this situation lots of time when Megha use to get angry and didn't talked...If he could handle then situation that time then now I think he can easily make megha understand as now she is more vulnerable toward mohan... 
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
my reply to the poll...

Mohan is an honest character who can't stand any untruthfulness, be it in his profession or in relationships. This is a rare quality that we normally do not see in people. He has always paid to be bluntly honest but this is how he is. He knows revealing the truth would jeopardize his marriage with Megha, but being honest with Megha is far more important at this point of time. Megha , a strong principled woman , would surely wait for Mohan till he gets the divorce.

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Irony that the channel is putting up these polls when they alone are responsible for s****** up.
The Mohan we knew would not have got married to R at the first place.
There should be an option 'whatever that helps get TRPs' besides Yes and a No - and that would be the favored answer I suppose.