Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

a thot regarding the current situation... (Page 4)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Everyone give a ans-if MM marriage happens will it b legally acceptable after the truth is revealed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Did anybody notice the latest interview posted by pinky. A newspaper topic. In it kunal said mohan will get married to megha with the help of nanhi. Nw watz dat?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Maneesha: Traditional values...as in? Ermm

@Sita di: I love the way you explained it! Thumbs Up Sahi bol rahi ho, phir bhi dil chahta hai ki sach bahar aa jaaye! Agar Megha ko shaadi ke baad pata chalega toh aur dhakka lagega! It's better if she knows before, understands Monu and stands by him! Approve

@Anjali: Thanks! 
more often than not..things do not happen in the perfect and cent percent right way...and one has to go go about correcting whatever mistakes that has occurred in the best possible ways,while suffering the consequences for the mistakes done..here in this case,it is going to be Mohan and Megha who will suffer the most..but i would be happy to see how they tide over it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanSwastikAshNiadoremevirgomanesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@Swati: Mohan-Ridz marriage isnt registered...so confused if its legal or illegal Ermm

@kunchi: matlab kia sach bahar aayega? Shocked let me check the article!

@sita di: i agree! humesha sab kuch perfect nahi hota! anyways dekhte hai! Even I'd love to see MM together in struggles! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanSwastikAshNiadoremevirgomanesha76

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I agree with every word of yours... in fact since I saw mohan accepting ridz the same question troubled me... even megha questioned him about this on terrace... though her statement was to avert mohan's attention from the actual point but how it became true later... let's see what CVs have in store for us. 

adoremevirgo_SilentSoul_

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Bidz call me Bishal..i do give importance to Rituals but fr a moment mistake,life must nt b ruined..howevr i think it waz legally valid too..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaadoremevirgo_SilentSoul_

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
whether mohan will say the truth or not will happen in today's episode...i dont think mohan will admit now...if that hapens then there cant be any mandap drama...

so my big question is wat is mohan trying to say to megha today...i feel the scene with which they ended ystrdy will continue today but just before mohan will confess someone will interfere and the time will be lost...i dont think after this scene MM will get to meet each other before mandap...

and even if they meet it will be with the help of JNG...u know chodi chodi...that will be fun...i cant wait for next week...and in those chodi chodi sessions i dont think mohan will hv the guts to spill the truth...

letz c...

Meera_Ka_Mohan_SilentSoul_

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Bidz call me Bishal..i do give importance to Rituals but fr a moment mistake,life must nt b ruined..howevr i think it waz legally valid too..
exactly bishal,...you have read the story of my cousin,isnt it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimisty85_SilentSoul_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index