Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

a thot regarding the current situation... (Page 3)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Maneesha, I disagree. Ek bar sach saamne aa jaaye aur Riddhima track completely wrap up ho jaaye phir they can concentrate on MM married life for some weeks and then can bring a new track! But I want this Riddhima nonsense to be done fully and ASAP! 

Bidzie , I know your feelings about Ridz . I also knew that you won't agree with me on this point . But agar aisi situation real life mein bhi aayee toh maximum people might hide . Only few have gutst to speak the truth . I Mohan's case he has Guts but currently he is in a very weak situation . If he tells the truth now he might loose everyone . After knowing Indu's kartoot he will stop talking to her also . I fear he might go in depression too . So i think after marriage it will be safe for him to tell the truth calmly . 

But to be honest serials joh shaanti se chalti hain woh zyaada din tak tikti nahi hain . 
I completely understand Mohan's situation yaar! He's a human being, so its natural of him not to have the courage to tell the truth because this time, his happiness is at stake...sach bahar aa gaya toh sab khatam but still agar sach chupa raha toh he'll feel guilty and that's i dont want..guilt rahega toh shaadi kaise enjoy karega?so i want the truth to be out either by him and its good or by any villain...megha ko agar samjhaaya jaaye toh she'll understand though she's gonna be upset kyunki mohan hid it...honestly i really dont know ki kya hoga aur kaise hoga...NBT creatives have snatched my capability to predict...so i'd just like to wait and watch...waise shaanti wale track se bhi show chalta haiLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanadoremevirgoSwastikAshNimanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

Originally posted by manesha76

Ads , Nice Post yaar . 

Mujhe ek baat keheni thi . I agree Monu ko sach batana chahiye before Marriage . But mein nahi chahti ki Monu sach bole abhi . I am telling from serial POV . I want this serial to carry on for more time . I want to see Mohan - Megha more then 6 months . So i reallt do not want to think from the Logic point of view . I think Logic do not work in real life too sometimes . Fir toh yeh Serial hai . I want problems in MM's life . As only after problems we will get to see Romance & cute scenes between MM .  

I even know 96% of people won't agree with me . But i really want to see how would MM dealt with problems after Marriage . 
I belong to the 4% of people who agree with you. But then you know that,no,Manesha?? Logic doesn't work always,esp in a serial..And in real life also,as you rightly said...I really do not think that MM marriage will happen now if Mohan tells Megha everything now,though it is absolutely the right thing to do..Most probably then Megha will move away from him..and Mohan will be either heart broken or come back to riddima,accept it as his fate and move on...and there the story and the show will end...But we do not want it to end that way...I want to see how Megha stands by him,supports him,to tide over this period till he gets legally separated from Riddima..This is going to be a true test of her love and faith in Mohan and his intentions..I want to see how she performs in this..And if they support each other at this time,their love will grow stronger in the process...

Some how i feel real marriage will happen . But  Mohan going back to Riddhima & except his fate , I don't think so that will happen . He can never go to Riddhima I think even Ridz knew that . So Mohan going to Ridz will never happen . 

But yes this being test of Megha is true . Megha's love will be tested now . I think Megha might even blame herself for MR marriage fiasco . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Oh yes, Mohan won't go back to Ridz cause he knows that Megha loves him but is angry with him for the obvious reason which is so natural! So no doubt on this! 

Btw I'd love to see Megha blame herselfLOLLOL Sorry guys but my fangirl heart wants thatEmbarrassed Waise this time I feel that Megha will understand! *fingers crossed* 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgomanesha76

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
I am sure they will drag this ridz torture for one more month and the marriage will take place after they butcher all the characters in the show.

But anyway, it would have been refreshing to see MM after marriage. How they deal with things. Because as we know Mohan/Kunal comes across as a kid to everybody (Indu, ridz etc)LOL.  So it would be interesting to see him as a father. Prob, then he will understand Mr. Bhatnagar and the CVs may think on using this character to further drag the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Oh yes, Mohan won't go back to Ridz cause he knows that Megha loves him but is angry with him for the obvious reason which is so natural! So no doubt on this! 

Btw I'd love to see Megha blame herselfLOLLOL Sorry guys but my fangirl heart wants thatEmbarrassed Waise this time I feel that Megha will understand! *fingers crossed* 

I really don't want to see Traditional values to come between Megha - Mohan . 

Pravesh.PMeera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo_SilentSoul_

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Sita di, be sure that the wedding is gonna take place for sure cause the sangeet ceremony is grand and expensive. Agar shaadi naa hui toh sangeet ke liye paise barbaad kyun karenge channel and PH waale?LOL
that means Mohan has not been able to tell Megha the truth..If he tells the truth,she will not agree to marry him,at least till MR are legally separated...And I personally dont believe that Mohan should pay with his life for one mistake he committed..by agreeing to marry Ridz...it was not an impulsive decision,though if Megha had said yes before,he would have thought again.but here his thought process went the following way...any way there is nothing to look forward to.. Megha has rejected him repeatedly..At least let me be of some help to these people at least..At times,when we feel totally unwanted and unloved,as Mohan felt at that time,we do things like this..And another imp thing here is he did not offer to get married to ridz..in fact her parents rather forced him with emotional black mail...and that i can never accept...they were so much in a hurry that they did not even feel the need to inform his parents /mother..so they are equally or more at fault...they did not even ask Mohan if he is ready to marry her , but just went on forcing him..So if ridz life is going to be problematic in the near future,they are to blame .and ridz herself too..she knew Mohan can never love anyone else except Megha...still she agreed..So I wont agree at all if all the blame is pinned on Mohan..and i wont agree that Mohan has spoiled ridz life...no..ridz and her parents are equally and more responsible...and while i agree marriage is not child's play i also feel that marriage between ridz and mohan  will be a tragedy for mohan,ridz and megha...it is better to come out of it...And Mohan does not want to hide it..his intentions are clear..Even if for the drama sake and for creating audiene they show that Mohan is not able to tell Megha before marriage,in our minds we can always find comfort in that knowledge.that is what i am going to do...And I am comfortable with that...If he confesses now,megha will never agree to marry him..at least till legal separation is done with..And Vyas family will surely not agree even then...So there the show will end..I do not want that..whatever twists they bring in..I want to see MM facing all th.e trials together..

Pravesh.PMeera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo_SilentSoul_

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Wonderful post! Ditto with everything you said! Approve

I'd like to add something...A fan asked Sonal if MM will get married and she confirmed that yes MM's marriage will take place...so no doubt of separation cause  you see that colors and PH wont waste their money on the sangeet which is meaningless...so haan, shaadi hogi...ab bas yehi dua hai ki koi villain aake bomb phode,usse pehele hi mohan sach bolde but as u said,its damn hard cause he too is a human beingDisapprove

Damn yaar...itna complications...khushi aayi lekin ek darr ke saath ki kahi mohan ko phir se kuch bura naa sehena padhe!

good one bidzie. same thoughtBig smile    bechara mohan.. ab to use khushi milani chahiye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@Maneesha: Traditional values...as in? Ermm

@Sita di: I love the way you explained it! Thumbs Up Sahi bol rahi ho, phir bhi dil chahta hai ki sach bahar aa jaaye! Agar Megha ko shaadi ke baad pata chalega toh aur dhakka lagega! It's better if she knows before, understands Monu and stands by him! Approve

@Anjali: Thanks! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index