Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

a thot regarding the current situation... (Page 2)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Ads , Nice Post yaar . 

Mujhe ek baat keheni thi . I agree Monu ko sach batana chahiye before Marriage . But mein nahi chahti ki Monu sach bole abhi . I am telling from serial POV . I want this serial to carry on for more time . I want to see Mohan - Megha more then 6 months . So i reallt do not want to think from the Logic point of view . I think Logic do not work in real life too sometimes . Fir toh yeh Serial hai . I want problems in MM's life . As only after problems we will get to see Romance & cute scenes between MM .  

I even know 96% of people won't agree with me . But i really want to see how would MM dealt with problems after Marriage . 
I belong to the 4% of people who agree with you. But then you know that,no,Manesha?? Logic doesn't work always,esp in a serial..And in real life also,as you rightly said...I really do not think that MM marriage will happen now if Mohan tells Megha everything now,though it is absolutely the right thing to do..Most probably then Megha will move away from him..and Mohan will be either heart broken or come back to riddima,accept it as his fate and move on...and there the story and the show will end...But we do not want it to end that way...I want to see how Megha stands by him,supports him,to tide over this period till he gets legally separated from Riddima..This is going to be a true test of her love and faith in Mohan and his intentions..I want to see how she performs in this..And if they support each other at this time,their love will grow stronger in the process...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo_SilentSoul_manesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
guys...even i want mohan to confess...it is just that it is too difficult for him so i just want to say that we shud not be harsh on him if at all he fails to say the truth...

even i want them to wrap up this riddhima issue once and for all...i hate the name...i hate the girl...i hate everything of her...cant tolerate her even for 1 second on screen...

and i know MM will be eventually married sooner or later...even i want the show to last for many more months...but i also prefer to see post marital life of MM...so i am ready for marriage now or after...

the way things r going...mandap drama is guaranteed...well if this can get TRP i hv no issues...at the end of the day show will go on only if there is TRP...
but wat i want is that the drama shud be handled logically and efficiently and not in random nonsense manner...i trust sonal...so i am going to continue trusting her...till now she has gvn me no reason to doubt her sensibilities...

for MR marriage i wont blame sonal...blame it on rangeela...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanbsingapury_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Sita di, be sure that the wedding is gonna take place for sure cause the sangeet ceremony is grand and expensive. Agar shaadi naa hui toh sangeet ke liye paise barbaad kyun karenge channel and PH waale?LOL But haan, shaadi postponed ho sakti hai! I'd really love to see Megha standing by Mohan, obviously after understanding how helpless he was! Par mujhe bhi ab lag raha hai ki sacchai bahar nahi aayi aur shaadi ho jaayegi but marriages basing on lies never workOuch

Waise as Aditi said, mandap drama is for sure! Be prepared for it! 

Edited by -Bidzie- - 19 July 2012 at 2:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

for MR marriage i wont blame sonal...blame it on rangeela...
So damn true! Ouch Rangeela ki toh mainAngry

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

Originally posted by manesha76

Ads , Nice Post yaar . 

Mujhe ek baat keheni thi . I agree Monu ko sach batana chahiye before Marriage . But mein nahi chahti ki Monu sach bole abhi . I am telling from serial POV . I want this serial to carry on for more time . I want to see Mohan - Megha more then 6 months . So i reallt do not want to think from the Logic point of view . I think Logic do not work in real life too sometimes . Fir toh yeh Serial hai . I want problems in MM's life . As only after problems we will get to see Romance & cute scenes between MM .  

I even know 96% of people won't agree with me . But i really want to see how would MM dealt with problems after Marriage . 
I belong to the 4% of people who agree with you. But then you know that,no,Manesha?? Logic doesn't work always,esp in a serial..And in real life also,as you rightly said...I really do not think that MM marriage will happen now if Mohan tells Megha everything now,though it is absolutely the right thing to do..Most probably then Megha will move away from him..and Mohan will be either heart broken or come back to riddima,accept it as his fate and move on...and there the story and the show will end...But we do not want it to end that way...I want to see how Megha stands by him,supports him,to tide over this period till he gets legally separated from Riddima..This is going to be a true test of her love and faith in Mohan and his intentions..I want to see how she performs in this..And if they support each other at this time,their love will grow stronger in the process...

this is my speculation...mohan will not say the truth and in mandap truth will be revealed either by riddhima's mom, indu or renu...after that of course marriage wont happen and megha will temporarily go away from his life...maybe she will go by her own will or she will be dragged away by papaji that i cant say...

but even after that no way will mohan go to riddhima...because previously he married her after thinking that he has lost megha forever...but now that megha has confessed and he knows how much she loves her...he will never in his sober state go to riddhima...
because now if he goes there will be no excuse and he will be marked as bewafaa...the marriage was not bewafaa act after being humiliated in vyas house...but going to riddhima even after megha's confession will be bewafaai...

if megha leaves mohan from the mandap (her own will or not)...mohan cannot blame megha because his news of marriage is too much to accept for megha...so he must fight to make things right to get back megha and no way i repeat shud he go to riddhima...

Meera_Ka_Mohanmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Maneesha, I disagree. Ek bar sach saamne aa jaaye aur Riddhima track completely wrap up ho jaaye phir they can concentrate on MM married life for some weeks and then can bring a new track! But I want this Riddhima nonsense to be done fully and ASAP! 

Bidzie , I know your feelings about Ridz . I also knew that you won't agree with me on this point . But agar aisi situation real life mein bhi aayee toh maximum people might hide . Only few have gutst to speak the truth . I Mohan's case he has Guts but currently he is in a very weak situation . If he tells the truth now he might loose everyone . After knowing Indu's kartoot he will stop talking to her also . I fear he might go in depression too . So i think after marriage it will be safe for him to tell the truth calmly . 

But to be honest serials joh shaanti se chalti hain woh zyaada din tak tikti nahi hain . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anuadoremevirgo_SilentSoul_ash28

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
You guys keep predicting...I'm not in it anymore as I've learned a damn good lesson ki predict karoge toh expect karoge aur phir dil tootega! LOL 

But yes, all I wanna say is that Sonal ne toh kaha ki shaadi hogi aur Sudhir said to a fan that, 'you'll enjoy the wedding celebrations for sure'...iska matlab toh saaf hai ki shaadi hogi even if its postponed, haina? ab sach bahar pehele aayega ya baad mein...would like to wait and watch!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgomanesha76

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Mohan tel the truth to megha before marriage. Meghan n NGJ together hide the truth from the family. Ridhima turns a vamp later on n then a dishum dishum b/w megha n ridhima. Meghan wil be happy on their marriage. Renu bhahi se sach chupana wil be a huge task for NGJ. It wil b fun. Leaving my logic aside for a while i will go with this option..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index