Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey manesha...y no countdown thread for today...
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

hey manesha...y no countdown thread for today...

Ads , Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya ?

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thoughtful post dear...😊..I really want mohan to tell d truth to megha before marriage...n really want to see d extent to which megha believes mohan...n d shaadi was out of majboori n at d same time mohan has tied knot with ridz  because...he thought megha is not going marry him...n dis one truth will pinch megha or she may think ki...mohan is a great human being because he didn't think of himself..while marrying ridz...😕
siyakeraghav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope that once megha comes to know the truth she doesnt start thinking that mohan has once again proved himself incapable of thinking calmly before taking any decision and hence not fit to shoulder the responsibility of a wife and two children.my only hope is that their love for each other will make both of them see through their follies and emerge stronger with full faith in each other.
nysharry thumbnail
Spot on about mohan's personality traits. Good work.
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written yaar. Agree with you completely..👏.. Loved this thread and just gone through the whole discussion here... loved them too. Nothing to say more... just agreeing with all of them. Lets see what's stored in future tracks... As I have always said, I trust Sonal and her handling the story... may be everything will be salvaged logically and I am hoping on that...😃

Aww, yes dear, Even I am afraid of seeing Mohan's pain... but kya kare this show is full of Mohan's pain and sorrow.😭
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very very well written...paata nahin sach kab bahaar aayega lekin aayega to jarur aur tab hi agar MM shaadi hota bhi hai to be invalid ho jaayega..actually no problem-more twists,more missing,more romance...dekhte hai sach kaise saamne aata hai-i too want whenever the truth is to be revealed finally,Mohan himself tells it to Megha...