Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

a thot regarding the current situation...

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i must say i feel very bad for papaji & co...
i mean they first fix megha's marriage with an NRI doc who is every bit more rich, established and fitting for megha and her kids...

and then they come to know that it is mohan whom megha loves...mohan whom they hv grown to admire...but never did they think him for megha...apparantly he is too young, carefree, living in a one room flat with noone else other than another same age bachelor boy guru...estranged from his own dad and whose mom hates megha...

wen i picture such a situation in real life...any parents wud feel apprehensive about this kind of rishtaa...if megha wud hv been alone widout kids to phir bhi chalta...but to view him as papa of 2 grown up kids is quite tough to imagine...
upar se mohan gvs no asurance regarding his parents...the way he said about his mom "unke yahaan se haan aane se to raha"...and about his dad (whom he even now calls mr. bhatnagar in front of his wud be in-laws) "unki haan ka wait kare to megha se pehle nanhi ki shaadi ho jayegi"...

really loved how they treated the entire scene...papaji, saroj and bela clearly worried about the situation surrounding mohan...practically speaking even as a viewer i cant imagine getting my daughter married to a lone bachelor with no family or parental blessings...

and mohan saying that only way is to trust him...trust him that he will always love megha and take care of nanhi and addu...though he said those sincerely and papaji also felt his sincerity...but i loved how papaji still stressed on his parents' involvement...

apparently speaking mohan doesnt project himself as trustworthy...he is very impulsive and his nature is that he will not let anyone or anything come between him and the thing he desires...

firstly he estranged himself from his dad for some reasons which r yet unknown...then he stubbornly refuses to call him dad even wen doing serious talking with wud be in-laws...all these only goes to show that if anyone resists him getting wat he wants he will sever all ties with him rather than compromise...

secondly...megha once righty said that mohan zid ke karan goli khane chale...although that was an assignment but one other reason was his frustration over megha's refusals...and now this marriage with ridzie...i refuse to believe mohan married her only because her dad was dying...rather he married her because he was heartbroken from the way he was treated in vyas house and megha remained silent...he married her only because he thot he has lost megha forever...

wen this marriage fact will come to the fore...i dont think mohan can be regarded as trustworthy more because he wont confess it thanks to guru...i wonder y since his marriage with ridzie he has become more dependant on guru...like he is always looking at guru before saying anything to the vyas-es...y is he letting guru influence his decisions is beyond me...
and guru...i dunno how much i shud blame him...his only desire is to see his bhaiyya happy...it is clear he loves mohan a lot and can move mountains just to see him happy...
he is advising mohan again confession only because he knows wat will happen to mohan if megha leaves him...guru's intention is gud but of course the way he is choosing is wrong and will prove to be disastrous in the coming days...

the situation is extremely complicated and honestly neither mohan nor guru is mature enuf to find a solution...although i dont want to support mohan for not confessing...but wen i place myself in his shoes i can see that it is easy to blame as third person...but how extremely difficult it is for mohan to say the truth to megha...

it is not at all easy to risk losing the one person whom he loves so much that too at a time wen she is nearly already belongs to him since their wedding is round the corner...

as for behaving as if nothing hapend...i cant blame mohan for that too...he is human after all...and wen everything is turning out as exactly how he wants it is difficult not to enjoy every moment of it by pretending to forget all the bad things that recently hapnd in his life...

all said and done i still want mohan to admit because honesty always brings peace of mind if nothing else...the task is extremely difficult for mohan and so even if he falters and fails to admit i for one will never blame him...

later wat will happen in mandap remains to be seen...if i am to predict then marriage wont happen now...mohan will be left alone in mandap...even the thot of it is breaking my heart...

NBT has always (not only now) been a painful journey of mohan...more than MM's love story i found it a solo journey of mohan where he is always getting pricked with thorns...
i guess the story is written in this way because the writers r aware it is kunal who can emote far better than akanksha...

letz c now...i am now hoping mohan's dad will come into picture on the wedding day and he may actually go against mohan's expectations and he may end up bringing solution so that MM is united...

wait and watch...thatz my motto now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post! Ditto with everything you said! 

I'd like to add something...A fan asked Sonal if MM will get married and she confirmed that yes MM's marriage will take place...so no doubt of separation cause  you see that colors and PH wont waste their money on the sangeet which is meaningless...so haan, shaadi hogi...ab bas yehi dua hai ki koi villain aake bomb phode,usse pehele hi mohan sach bolde but as u said,its damn hard cause he too is a human being😒

Damn yaar...itna complications...khushi aayi lekin ek darr ke saath ki kahi mohan ko phir se kuch bura naa sehena padhe!
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Bidzie, Did Sonal say marriage will take place now or did she make a general statement that marriage will take place.

At least I want Mohan to tell Ridz truth before marriage and take whatever blame that comes his way. Marriage based on lies is not going to work.

I guess CVs will keep the track open. If after marriage the TRPs are going good then no Ridz, if TRPs go down and out comes Ridz.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
@Merc_Nary: A fan requested Sonal to tell him if MM are gonna get married and he got a reply which is, 'Show dekhte rahiye. Mohan aur Megha ki shaadi zaroor hogi!' 

Same here! I too want the truth to come out asap, phir chaahe uske baad jo ho jaaye, I don't bother but agar sach bahar nahi aaya toh nahi humhe sukoon milega aur naa Mohan apni shaadi enjoy kar paayega
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ads , Nice Post yaar . 

Mujhe ek baat keheni thi . I agree Monu ko sach batana chahiye before Marriage . But mein nahi chahti ki Monu sach bole abhi . I am telling from serial POV . I want this serial to carry on for more time . I want to see Mohan - Megha more then 6 months . So i reallt do not want to think from the Logic point of view . I think Logic do not work in real life too sometimes . Fir toh yeh Serial hai . I want problems in MM's life . As only after problems we will get to see Romance & cute scenes between MM .  

I even know 96% of people won't agree with me . But i really want to see how would MM dealt with problems after Marriage . 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Maneesha, I disagree. Ek bar sach saamne aa jaaye aur Riddhima track completely wrap up ho jaaye phir they can concentrate on MM married life for some weeks and then can bring a new track! But I want this Riddhima nonsense to be done fully and ASAP! 
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post mohan ko sach batana chahiye megha ko varna woh apni shaadi enjoy nahi kar payega aur guilt me rahenga ki megha ko dhoka de raha h
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I want mohan to tell the truth to megha before marriage. I hope she supports him. But wat will vyas family think of mohan after knowing the truth. I mean Vyas family wont allow the marriage to happen. Nw the second option truth to come out after marriage. Though mohan dont hold any relationship with ridhima but he is cheating megha. Well second one is a safe option for sure. Der wont b any objection from family. Marriage will happen n mohan will have to covince megha later on. But thatz once again mohan's character butchering. Am confused..
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

Ads , Nice Post yaar . 

Mujhe ek baat keheni thi . I agree Monu ko sach batana chahiye before Marriage . But mein nahi chahti ki Monu sach bole abhi . I am telling from serial POV . I want this serial to carry on for more time . I want to see Mohan - Megha more then 6 months . So i reallt do not want to think from the Logic point of view . I think Logic do not work in real life too sometimes . Fir toh yeh Serial hai . I want problems in MM's life . As only after problems we will get to see Romance & cute scenes between MM .  

I even know 96% of people won't agree with me . But i really want to see how would MM dealt with problems after Marriage . 

I belong to the 4% of people who agree with you. But then you know that,no,Manesha?? Logic doesn't work always,esp in a serial..And in real life also,as you rightly said...I really do not think that MM marriage will happen now if Mohan tells Megha everything now,though it is absolutely the right thing to do..Most probably then Megha will move away from him..and Mohan will be either heart broken or come back to riddima,accept it as his fate and move on...and there the story and the show will end...But we do not want it to end that way...I want to see how Megha stands by him,supports him,to tide over this period till he gets legally separated from Riddima..This is going to be a true test of her love and faith in Mohan and his intentions..I want to see how she performs in this..And if they support each other at this time,their love will grow stronger in the process...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys...even i want mohan to confess...it is just that it is too difficult for him so i just want to say that we shud not be harsh on him if at all he fails to say the truth...

even i want them to wrap up this riddhima issue once and for all...i hate the name...i hate the girl...i hate everything of her...cant tolerate her even for 1 second on screen...

and i know MM will be eventually married sooner or later...even i want the show to last for many more months...but i also prefer to see post marital life of MM...so i am ready for marriage now or after...

the way things r going...mandap drama is guaranteed...well if this can get TRP i hv no issues...at the end of the day show will go on only if there is TRP...
but wat i want is that the drama shud be handled logically and efficiently and not in random nonsense manner...i trust sonal...so i am going to continue trusting her...till now she has gvn me no reason to doubt her sensibilities...

for MR marriage i wont blame sonal...blame it on rangeela...