India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what the?what the?

meerab... IF-Sizzlerz
meerab...
meerab...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
no doubt loving the show nd asr cupboard precap. but guyz dont u think after kidnapping we are dying to see arhi romance some hotty scenes something more than comedy nd rona dona.
we talk about rain sequence everday nd make guess that its going to happen this day nd that day even during asr kidnapping we were having news of a rain sequence but we r waiting 4rm a long long time no such thing happening
we should have smthng we waited for 2 months during kidnapping
sorry guyz cannot wait more. do u agree?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SyedaFaizaAcnavneil

meerab... IF-Sizzlerz
meerab...
meerab...

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
let me know guyz what u think ? r u impatient like me or not? plz comment whats ur opinion ?
Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
confused...Confused
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
i understand ur perspective..bt out of the blue cv's cannot show asr in romance mode wl nt cooenct...we will surely get romantci scenes soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barundeewani19

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I am even not thinking soo far about romance and all..i just want that khushi and arnav should have a heartful talk to each otherr..as arnav is trying hard to woo her whereas khushi is sad thinking all the things going in the house...please CVs make them talk to each other..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index