Happy Birthday Damini. We Love You.<3

Posted: 11 years ago

19th July 1997.
An Angel entered this world.

19th July 2012.
She has become the bestfriend, sister, daughter anyone can have. She gradually became the cause of so many smiles.
Lets get together and celebrate this person's birthday with a blast.
Lets have fun and enjoy to the max.
Wishing you loads of happiness and success in the coming year, hope all your wishes and dreams come true!
Thankyou for being the amazing person you are, and bringing so much happiness wherever you go.
We love you loads, more than words can ever describe!

Wishing A Very Happy Birthday To...

.D.A.M.I.N.I.
Edited by Aussie_Girl - 11 years ago

Miniii <3

Happy happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have the bestest birthday on this PLANETT.

And ofcourse,i hope you have lots of fun and happiness this year! :P

Here's something for you (It looks horrid,i know.but look at the sentiment and not the end product please :P )

You will definitely always be the smallest cutest desi pakora ever no matter how old you get (:P) and i love you  <3

Loveee,

Sneha

This is my gift to her:

And my message to her:

Damini!! Happy Birthday gurl πŸ˜ƒ I hope you like the gift! Have an Awesome Day! and Don't forget to send me a piece of cakeπŸ˜‰, Enjoy!!!! β­οΈ
 very special quote for someone special😳:

' But through all time our friendship lasts
  Our bond in life remains
  As summer brings the happy times
  The autumn winds will whisper
  A closer friend I'd never find
  Than the one I call my sister!'πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Wish you a very happy birthday Behna!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Here is a biiig cake for youπŸ˜ƒ:

Enjoy!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday Damini! (My VirMan buddy!) *Hugz*

Hope you have a fantastic day, filled with everything you love most.
Here's wishing you a whole lotta happiness and sweet surprises!

May the years ahead bring you as much joy and happiness as you give to those who know you...

God bless you always...

Lots of love
Aisha

Hope you have an amazing and out of this world birthday Damini! Thanks for being my friend after having stalked you XD You have a very good sense of humour, and it is just so joyful chatting with you on scraps. I am like inactivish most of the time, so we don't get to talk much, but hope I can step out of my laziness XD Love ya! Have a great Bday!

&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;b&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;Happy Birthday&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/b&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; to my dear

Happy Birthday Damini :) ... i hope u have a nice day filled with lots of happiness and i wish your year ahead is very nice and memorable ... 
Here's a lil poem i made 4 u ( it may be kinda shit so sowiee )

This is the special time of year 
Where Love is just 4 you 
Big cuddly hugs like a bear 
Coming from me 2 you 

Hope u liked it :) ... i Lovee you <333 ... xxx

Hey Mini!!! It's you birthday!!! Happy Birthday hun!!! I'm so glad I met you randomly through the EHM CC! You're so sweet and adorable and I think my youngest friend on I-F! Unfortunately I have no skills worth anything in the virtual world - I don't make siggies or VMs or anything. I could write you a really cheesy and bad poem, but I will abstain myself for both your sake and mine! πŸ˜† However, I will send my best wishes your way. πŸ˜ƒ Hope your day is one of the best you've ever had and your year goes even better!!! Love ya tons!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€—  *muah*
- Gunia

Dear Mini,
Happy Happy Birthday!!
You're no longer our Mini Desi Pakora :(. We cannot spoil you anymore! hehe juss kidding! You'll always be my Mini Desi Pakora! I just wanted to say you're one of the bestest friends anyone can have <3. You can make me laugh when I'm having a bad day. Especially when you and Vanshu are having your FU battles. LOLOL. You're so sweet and kind and ILY<3
Have the bestest day ever!!
Love- AD<3 <3
PS: Hope you like your present siggie thing!

πŸ€—..Happy Birthday Damini..πŸ€—

Have a Blast..!!..Its ur Day..😊..!!

Here few wishes frm me..😳

Wishing you a very VERY happy birthday Damini! May it be filled with plenty of little joys and I'm sure some presents wouldnt hurt eitherπŸ˜† Hope all your wishes come true! Love you my dear! MWAAAH! πŸ˜ƒ

Jas

Hii... Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday... Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever.. 

So Damini... Wishing you a very very very Happy Birthday... I really hope that you have an awesome and wonderful year ahead... 

Muskaan.. πŸ˜Š

happy bday to daminiii

daminii
Make a Wish

Hey DaMiniii!!

Have a very happy birthday girl!!

I dont noe how to make a siggie or anyting like dat so-

[PLACE IMAGINARY SIGGIE HERE]πŸ˜†

-Gayathri

This is a VM made by.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vNOLxudZ5U&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SMJtcTBqU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyJsoPosCE[/YOUTUBE]

Wish U Very HappY BirthDay May ALLAH Bless You Long LIfe πŸ˜ƒ

Yoo, birthdaaay girl.=P First of all, Happy birthdaaay. May youuu have many many many moreee. May youuu be surrounded by happiness wherever youuu go.<3 I hope youuu had a wonderful day & got lotsa prezzies.=P Youuu're one of my bestfriends on IF. & ILOVEYOUUU.<3 Youu're very sweet, & cuteee. We're all lucky to have youuu.<3 Stay that way forever.<3 now your prezzies from me.=P

Hopeee youuu like em.<3 & sorry for unres it late.=$ Loveeeyouuu. Godblessyouuu!(: xxx

& here is nitu's written msg. (: she sent me it. so i'm not sure if she'll be posting it or not. but anyways here it is. (:

Happy Birthday Damini!! Haha, wished you already on scraps but wishing you again! Have a fantastic day and I hope you got everything you wanted!! Wishing you a very beautiful birthday!
πŸ₯³

@Sania: Lovely birthday thread, just beautiful!! Thanks for all your hard work! :D πŸ‘
Edited by xMidnightStarx - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Damini! Wishing you all the happiness and success...May all your dreams come true! πŸ€—