Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iam really scared abt this happening...

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
First let me say that...

It felt strange to me too at first then i looked at it as i watched Arnav's eyes when he said all that to NK and i realized all these past incidents are his love story... the path both he and Khushi took to come together, some he did some she did but he has accepted it as he knows he cant change what he has done to her, yes! he realizes what he has done and so he wants to right what wrongs he did, but he is ASR and tricks for business are easy for him. He will stumble through his mistakes for eventually winning her heart again and i think it is going to be a great journey. It is his love story as he sees it and its true he fell for her the very first time when she fell into his arms...

BUT______________

i just hope at some point the CVs haven't thought about placing any scenario where Arnav is guilty of giving his attention to Khushi and not towards his Di as that will not go down well...if they show that he is equally devoted towards his Di, it will be another perfect script.

I understand Anjali to a point that her world has shattered... I understand Khushi cant stop being herself and so she cant stop forgiving ASR, or trying to help her Di... This is what makes her so unique... But i really cant understand or attempt to see ye another guilt trip be it for ASR or Khushi if and when the CVs decide to show ASR repenting these moments her is spending  for doing these manayo acts albeit silly (cute)ones.

Iam enjoying the track as it is now and am really scared that we are in for a guilt trip for Arnav in the coming future and all i wish is that if ever it comes to that make him act like the pillar of strength that we expect out of him and balance both his worlds and love and to blame himself or Khushi especially for these moments of theirs.

Edited by swati-89 - 19 July 2012 at 12:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyamgsirene95naidu

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
So does nobody else fears this???? If so why do tell me and ease my fears.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top