Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Chotey Acche Lagte Hain!

satpri thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Peehu Sharma – A ray of sunshine for us during the darkening days of Bade Acche Lagte Hain-Ek Nayi Shuruaath!!! The story has lost its charm which initially bound us to the screen, with us going gaga over the beautiful, mature love story of Ram & Priya and their Nok-Jhok relationship. Even though we are forced to see a leap (like in every other Ekta serial), we were pining our hopes on Ram and Priya to bring the magic back and keep us glued to the story. But we see that finally we have only one angel to our rescue… Peehu Sharma… Such a darling!  Great find is the only credit the CVs get. I just hope this little angel gets the story in place with Ram and Priya meeting ASAP… That's the only way the CVs can save the serial…

Hoping for some magic just like the rest of you all….!!!

Priya S.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes you are right...the only thing that got us to accept the leap was only pihu...she is such a sweetheart...and slowly the old charm of the show is coming back
TheBoyWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you 👍🏼 I used to love balh but in between the story got so off track that I stopped watching. Now one of the things pulling me back to the show other than Ram-Priya's love story is the entry of our cupcake Pihu. She is such a sweet little angel :P She's one of the main reasons I started watching the show again. 😳Edited by CradleToGrave - 11 years ago
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ye...she is darling yaar...ekdm shona bachha h...chooo cute...aur baate ufff...kitni krti h...veena se bhi jyada...heyn...hadh h
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: veena23

ye...she is darling yaar...ekdm shona bachha h...chooo cute...aur baate ufff...kitni krti h...veena se bhi jyada...heyn...hadh h

Sacchi baat hai, botou main tou  Phd karke aye hai lagta hai.hello  ji aap ne meri sawal ka jawab kaab denge ???
jakther7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

Yes you are right...the only thing that got us to accept the leap was only pihu...she is such a sweetheart...and slowly the old charm of the show is coming back

ha this is only positivity after Leap, aur baaki saab baakwaas,
jakther7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CradleToGrave

Completely agree with you 👍🏼 I used to love balh but in between the story got so off track that I stopped watching. Now one of the things pulling me back to the show other than Ram-Priya's love story is the entry of our cupcake Pihu. She is such a sweet little angel :P She's one of the main reasons I started watching the show again. 😳

very well said me too, i m gonna be her fan she is such a sweetheart, Ektaa thank u so much to chose her for this role
jakther7 thumbnail
welcome in BALH forum with such a nice post .
satpri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jakther

welcome in BALH forum with such a nice post .

Thanks a lot... Have been a silent admirer of this forum... Felt so happy with Peehu that am overlooking other illogical mistakes the CVs are making...Hence this post dedicated to our darling Peehu (Amrita Mukherjee)... 😊
jakther7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: satpri

Thanks a lot... Have been a silent admirer of this forum... Felt so happy with Peehu that am overlooking other illogical mistakes the CVs are making...Hence this post dedicated to our darling Peehu (Amrita Mukherjee)... 😊

yeah she is very cute & doing great job as Pihuu, hi this is lakhi, one request to u, if u really like Pihuu & this current track please be active here i m sure u will enjoy here